DS and DTV Part 73.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:36 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicks wrote:I've had to approve/disapprove almost ninety posts in this thread this afternoon.

:bored:

they should just have the bollcks to post under their member name

except the genuine guests of course - they can have some love :wubwub:

Which members do you think have been posting as guests?

I suspect that almost every post that is made via proxy is either a current member, or one who has been banned

so you'd have to ask Vicks how many of those 90 were via proxy

why do you think I'd know who they are?

Paranoid much?

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicks wrote:I've had to approve/disapprove almost ninety posts in this thread this afternoon.

:bored:

they should just have the bollcks to post under their member name

except the genuine guests of course - they can have some love :wubwub:

Which members do you think have been posting as guests?

I suspect that almost every post that is made via proxy is either a current member, or one who has been banned

so you'd have to ask Vicks how many of those 90 were via proxy

why do you think I'd know who they are?

Paranoid much?

not as paranoid as a guest using a proxy would be :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:59 pm

For someone who claims not to be bothered about guest posts Hobbs certainly does go on about them a lot.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:07 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
No i wasn't taking the piss. You'd know if i was taking the piss. And you don't know hence the same difference remark.
You are now cordially invited to go do one. Have fun dear.

Diddums :bawlin: ....... apology accepted! :thumbsup:
Apology? What apology? Now you're seeing things dear. Go get yourself a nice stiff
drink and relax for the evening.

:more beer:

Why are you replying to every single post about you? Isn’t this what you and the trolls say about JRA and yet here you are doing the same.
It's bolster the post count afternoon. Many thanks for your (and others) contributions. It's been a blast! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The pleasure has all been yours :hand:

Pity the poor sods who actually read your infantile contributions to this thread
:babby:

Postby Gabby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:I do agree with you Poca but he’s not he worst. You will probably make yourself a target of the others who target him who have come sniffing round as soon as they are mentioned.
They hate it when anyone speaks some sense and points out maybe the people doing the trolling are actually to blame for him replying.
If they don’t post shit to him. He can’t reply to it. Simple.

He's no better/no worse than others that prattle on making comments about someone replying to EVERY post!..... would be a funny old forum if no one replied to any posts.... never mind posts directed at oneself!
Gabby

Postby Goodwife » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Would "I cba" as "it's history" be sufficient?

Yep. Up to you what you do.

Just thought you might like a bit of context :more beer:

Oops.

That awkward moment when you realise, no one cares :gigglesnshit:

You do. And so did Jane "different posting styles" Mashdoh and the 'nothing to see here guests' rushing to defend you :pointlaugh:

Thanks for posting it again GW. Vam's "my weathers better than yours" insult never fails to amuse. It's like she thought she had the killer put-down, something that would shut jra up for good :pmsl:

I bet Vam chuckled to herself as she imagined jra forlornly staring out of a rainy Yates Wine Lodge window in Luton (11*C, overcast) as she lived it up in a place at least 16*C warmer on a March average! Yes, she thought, I may be tag-teaming with a gang of dull as ditchwater housewives on a forum all day long, thinking up new ways to attack my least favourite posters, but get this - I'm doing it in 28*C heat with only a 2% chance of precipitation!!

Now THAT is the life jra, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it - provided it's not too damp and rainy in Luton to light it that is :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl:

You should join up guesty, you stand out from the other guests and the members pretending to be guests :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Text » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:49 pm

GUEST wrote:
Canary wrote:Although I am not a member of DS, I pop in this tread from time to time ..... for 2 reasons
1. If I wish to reply to someone. I've already spotted at least 3 UNPROVOKED attacks made on me in my ABSENCE (all the attacks were made by the same person) but on this occasion I'll rise above it. :snooty:
2. Sometimes I want to contribute to a chat about politics or showbiz news that someone raised in this thread.

Don't know whether I'm supposed to pee my pants or kiss your feet with this post. Facebook/Twitter is that-a-way ---------->

You can tapdance to the tune of ''my ol man's a dustman'' for all I care. Your bridge, troll-doll, is that-a-way ----------------->
I said nowt wrong in that post! I was pleased that I showed willpower, rather than allow stuff aimed at me, to get to me.
Text

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm enjoying this thread

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -christmas

Would you report a car parked in front of your house when the owners have parked their car, nipped on a bus to the airport and saved on airport parking

Lengthy debate on who the road belongs to, I'm surprised the OP doesn't smash the window and just phone the police and tell them there's a stolen vehicle parked on the road

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:It's barely even subtle anymore! :mrgreen:

It's all just gotten so same old, same old....I hardly register any of it. There's only so much yelling and rage and bile and lies you can relentlessly aim at someone, before it all blends into the background and they zone out.

this is it

there's just no impact, I wish they'd hold the big guns back for a bit sometimes, then 'KAPOW' blow me away with some shocker when I least expect it

Slim pickings...they now seem to be reduced to scraping the barrel by trumpeting out their interpretation of words I did post, and spinning it into something I absolutely didn't post - and sticking quote marks on each end to make it look more credible.

Like I said - farcical :gigglesnshit:

Why don;t you just resolve it by saying what your interpretation is?

Must be a difficult question :snooty:

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:23 pm

jp761 wrote:Image

Oh i loves him!!!! look look he's got his school uniform on and a little cap and everything!!! Basil rocks!!!

Sigh... but apparently I must bully you or the new forum clique will turn and worry me... errrm fuck off? Is that how one does it?
Odessa Steps

Postby Goodwife » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:I'm enjoying this thread

Would you report a car parked in front of your house when the owners have parked their car, nipped on a bus to the airport and saved on airport parking

Lengthy debate on who the road belongs to, I'm surprised the OP doesn't smash the window and just phone the police and tell them there's a stolen vehicle parked on the road

I didn'tmake it to the end of the first page.everyone was getting a bit hysterical for my liking.

Parking seems to bring out the worst in people
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
jp761 wrote:Image

Oh i loves him!!!! look look he's got his school uniform on and a little cap and everything!!! Basil rocks!!!

Sigh... but apparently I must bully you or the new forum clique will turn and worry me... errrm fuck off? Is that how one does it?

I feel you need to put more effort in. You need multiple fuck offs for effect :dunno:

I don't think they make kids tv like they used to
Goodwife

Postby Lambert » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:I'm enjoying this thread

Harvey_Specter being an absolute fucking prick as usual. Trollhunter trying too hard, as usual.

If someone dumped their car outside my house I'd report it, or let the tires down just to teach the owner a lesson for being a cheeky cunt.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:37 pm

jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, The Tom Story.

Hopefully! That's not true. Innocent until proven guilty I guess. It doesn't always appear to work that way mind.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10 ... arget-men/

He reckons it works the other way as well. It wouldn't surprise me. The entertainment industry has stories of sexual harassment coming from all angles.

http://yournewswire.com/tom-jones-rape/
I meant, I hope he's not proven to be guilty. Of course I hope that it isn't true. But I've read it. It came out back in April.
What's the very latest?

I know he's going to be on the voice 2018.

If he's doing the voice I expect he's no longer under suspicion, they've suspended Aled Jones for texting haven't they?
Yes, that's what you'd think.

Yeah Aled, is still being thoroughly investigated by the BBC. So they say, let's hope they do things more thoroughly than in the past.

So your declaration of leaving was as empty as your bollocks!

Proof enough that you can't manage without the attention and interaction cos that's all you've got in your life.

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Guest.. who cares about my life. :woteva:

And you are so bothered, why? Only the best posters think about leaving and change their mind. :snooty: Many people have said they've had enough of the bollocks/they are leaving, and then not gone through with it.

I mean that never happens to you no unique ID folks, does it. OH hang on.. we wouldn't know even if it did. :thumbsup:
jp761

Previous

Return to The Archive