DS and DTV Part 73.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:19 am

Vicks wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:Well the problem as you call it is my post was hardly noteworthy IMO.

But you don’t get to decide what is or isn’t funny or noteworthy in someone else’s opinion.

For the record, I only found it a little bit funny and shan’t be nominating you for any awards. :snooty:

We can't have a best poster, best thread or post of the year thread on here.

The last one was locked after all the fighting, that broke out. :Ssad:

How about one for Twat of the Year 2017?

Postby Nucks » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:19 am

Vicks wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:Well the problem as you call it is my post was hardly noteworthy IMO.

But you don’t get to decide what is or isn’t funny or noteworthy in someone else’s opinion.

For the record, I only found it a little bit funny and shan’t be nominating you for any awards. :snooty:

We can't have a best poster, best thread or post of the year thread on here.

The last one was locked after all the fighting, that broke out. :Ssad:

This is how surprised I am to read that ——> :again?:

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:30 am

Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:
Holly wrote:jra, can I ask you?...do you have at least just a little bit of a SOH? Come on mate, it's almost Christmas...lighten up a bit. I just want to see you having a bit of fun here with all of us. You always seem so serious.

I do have a sense of humour, but humour is subjective. It's just lame though when people pull me up for asking the difference between period drama and periodic drama when I just asked the question and people that cant distinguish the difference between all/every and most. Stuff like that.

What’s a periodic drama?

Do they do dramas on Chemistry?

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:31 am

Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:
Holly wrote:jra, can I ask you?...do you have at least just a little bit of a SOH? Come on mate, it's almost Christmas...lighten up a bit. I just want to see you having a bit of fun here with all of us. You always seem so serious.

I do have a sense of humour, but humour is subjective. It's just lame though when people pull me up for asking the difference between period drama and periodic drama when I just asked the question and people that cant distinguish the difference between all/every and most. Stuff like that.

What’s a periodic drama?

:mrgreen:

....here comes the "you PICK on me FIRST!!!" :bawlin: bullshit....

Jra, get some perspective, ffs. At least OWN the fact that you often tend to pick people up on their grammar and spelling. You do that in a very supercilious and snotty way, as though you're SO very superior to everyone and a Mensa supremo.

The thing that people find funny is that, when you're trying to correct someone, you often get it spectacularly wrong yourself :mrgreen: Hate to break it to you, but your own grammar/spelling/comprehension really ain't all that...
Vam

Postby Holly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:31 am

Vicks wrote:
Holly wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Holly wrote:
Vicks wrote:
That was a lady called Lil Munchkin and she died years ago.

Lexi was logged in here a few months ago.

Lexi didn't have anorexia. That's one thing she didn't have :paranoid: ...and yes, she was last logged in here in August.
I do hope she's OK.

Lexi had enough to contend with, without anorexia.

Her nose falling off and managing to carry on posting after she suffered a heart attack and was waiting on the ambulance arriving.

Lexi's a trooper.

:yess:

Actually, she did give us a few laughs, bless her...like when the supermarket she worked for, put a bed behind the checkout, just in case she feels ill, so she can lie down :gigglesnshit:

I have this image in my mind...while she's running the groceries through..."Oh excuse me Mam, I have to lie down for a bit, I'm not feeling too well"

Then there was the cat that was gang raped, the nurse who gorged Lexi's eyes out and the police raid.

:laughing:

OMG YES!!! I remember that too ...her stories could have been episodes on Mr Bean :awesome:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:36 am

When I think of Lexi I always think about that poor dog dressed up in an array of ludicrous costumes

'oh but she loves it'

the dog couldn't have hatred any more obviously written on it's face :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Kizzie » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:39 am

Holly wrote:

OMG YES!!! I remember that too ...her stories could have been episodes on Mr Bean :awesome:

Bedridden and losing the will to live on one forum getting everyone praying for her, while posting here about living it up at gay pride with her friends and family :grrrrr:

Remember the chip pan and vaseline? being detoxed and yet she didn't drink :roll:
Kizzie

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:42 am

Alexa wrote:

I don't know about the Lexi stuff, but there was a Little Munchkin on DS who passed away about 3-4 yrs ago plus from anorexia. The person on DS now is Lil Munchkin and is very much alive as it's a different person all together.

I don't read 'Advice' as a rule, but I remember someone here linking to a thread where LM was confiding in people about her anorexia. I think this was happening at the very last stages of her illness.

People were genuinely BEGGING her to try and turn things around, and urging her to force herself to eat something. The thing that struck me the most was this young girl's totally calm and resigned acceptance of the fact that her death was imminently approaching. No drama, no weeping and wailing.

She seemed an absolute sweetheart. RIP...
Vam

Postby Nucks » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:45 am

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:

What’s a periodic drama?

Was Breaking Bad a drama? :trollface:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:46 am

Vam wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:

What’s a periodic drama?

Jra, get some perspective, ffs. At least OWN the fact that you often tend to pick people up on their grammar and spelling. You do that in a very supercilious and snotty way, as though you're SO very superior to everyone and a Mensa supremo.

The thing that people find funny is that, when you're trying to correct someone, you often get it spectacularly wrong yourself :mrgreen: Hate to break it to you, but your own grammar/spelling/comprehension really ain't all that...

Just wanted to say I love your avi. :wubbers:
Nucks

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:50 am

Vicks wrote:
Then there was the cat that was gang raped, the nurse who gorged Lexi's eyes out and the police raid.

:laughing:

Didn't see the raped cat episode, but I do recall her posting about the nurse gouging her eyes out.

And I remember thinking "...but how can you see your keyboard??" :ooer: :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:52 am

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:

What’s a periodic drama?

Just wanted to say I love your avi. :wubbers:

Thanks....mwah! :wink:
Vam

Postby Kizzie » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:55 am

Vam wrote:
Alexa wrote:

I don't know about the Lexi stuff, but there was a Little Munchkin on DS who passed away about 3-4 yrs ago plus from anorexia. The person on DS now is Lil Munchkin and is very much alive as it's a different person all together.

I don't read 'Advice' as a rule, but I remember someone here linking to a thread where LM was confiding in people about her anorexia. I think this was happening at the very last stages of her illness.

People were genuinely BEGGING her to try and turn things around, and urging her to force herself to eat something. The thing that struck me the most was this young girl's totally calm and resigned acceptance of the fact that her death was imminently approaching. No drama, no weeping and wailing.

She seemed an absolute sweetheart. RIP...

Yes I remember the link to that thread,very sad and touching. Bless her.
Kizzie

Postby Holly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:56 am

Feline wrote:
Holly wrote:

Bedridden and losing the will to live on one forum getting everyone praying for her, while posting here about living it up at gay pride with her friends and family :grrrrr:

Remember the chip pan and vaseline? being detoxed and yet she didn't drink :roll:

Yes, it brings back memories, I remember her going to the gay pride parade :laughing:

However, I want to let Lexi know that if she reads this, that even though we are having a bit of a laugh at her expense :paranoid: no maliciousness or nastiness is intended...I do sincerely hope that she is doing well. Please Lexi log in and let us know xx... and by all means give us shit :Hiya:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:56 am

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:

What’s a periodic drama?

Yes, periodically... :leer:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive