DS and DTV Part 73.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby GUEST » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Canary wrote:Although I am not a member of DS, I pop in this tread from time to time ..... for 2 reasons
1. If I wish to reply to someone. I've already spotted at least 3 UNPROVOKED attacks made on me in my ABSENCE (all the attacks were made by the same person) but on this occasion I'll rise above it. :snooty:
2. Sometimes I want to contribute to a chat about politics or showbiz news that someone raised in this thread.

Don't know whether I'm supposed to pee my pants or kiss your feet with this post. Facebook/Twitter is that-a-way ---------->
User avatar
GUEST
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby VR6storm » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote: You were taking the piss... same difference! :popcorn:


No i wasn't taking the piss. You'd know if i was taking the piss. And you don't know hence the same difference remark.
You are now cordially invited to go do one. Have fun dear.


Diddums :bawlin: ....... apology accepted! :thumbsup:
Apology? What apology? Now you're seeing things dear. Go get yourself a nice stiff
drink and relax for the evening.

:more beer:
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:13 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote: You were taking the piss... same difference! :popcorn:


No i wasn't taking the piss. You'd know if i was taking the piss. And you don't know hence the same difference remark.
You are now cordially invited to go do one. Have fun dear.


Diddums :bawlin: ....... apology accepted! :thumbsup:
Apology? What apology? Now you're seeing things dear. Go get yourself a nice stiff
drink and relax for the evening.

:more beer:


Why are you replying to every single post about you? Isn’t this what you and the trolls say about JRA and yet here you are doing the same.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote: You were taking the piss... same difference! :popcorn:


No i wasn't taking the piss. You'd know if i was taking the piss. And you don't know hence the same difference remark.
You are now cordially invited to go do one. Have fun dear.


Diddums :bawlin: ....... apology accepted! :thumbsup:
Apology? What apology? Now you're seeing things dear. Go get yourself a nice stiff
drink and relax for the evening.

:more beer:


Why are you replying to every single post about you? Isn’t this what you and the trolls say about JRA and yet here you are doing the same.
Image

I'm not having a pop at anyone in particular. You make a good general point, of course!
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby VR6storm » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote: You were taking the piss... same difference! :popcorn:


No i wasn't taking the piss. You'd know if i was taking the piss. And you don't know hence the same difference remark.
You are now cordially invited to go do one. Have fun dear.


Diddums :bawlin: ....... apology accepted! :thumbsup:
Apology? What apology? Now you're seeing things dear. Go get yourself a nice stiff
drink and relax for the evening.

:more beer:


Why are you replying to every single post about you? Isn’t this what you and the trolls say about JRA and yet here you are doing the same.
It's bolster the post count afternoon. Many thanks for your (and others) contributions. It's been a blast! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Vam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:28 pm

GUEST wrote:
Canary wrote:Although I am not a member of DS, I pop in this tread from time to time ..... for 2 reasons
1. If I wish to reply to someone. I've already spotted at least 3 UNPROVOKED attacks made on me in my ABSENCE (all the attacks were made by the same person) but on this occasion I'll rise above it. :snooty:
2. Sometimes I want to contribute to a chat about politics or showbiz news that someone raised in this thread.

Don't know whether I'm supposed to pee my pants or kiss your feet with this post. Facebook/Twitter is that-a-way ---------->


Oh god...I know the single smiley I'm about to post in response to that will unleash yet another flurry of 'Guest' fury.

But fuck it - I will not be stifled, so.... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15675
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Vicks » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:30 pm

I've had to approve/disapprove almost ninety posts in this thread this afternoon.


:bored:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Vicks wrote:I've had to approve/disapprove almost ninety posts in this thread this afternoon.


:bored:



they should just have the bollcks to post under their member name

except the genuine guests of course - they can have some love :wubwub:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7416
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:45 pm

jp761 wrote:Guest, The Tom Story.

Hopefully! That's not true. Innocent until proven guilty I guess. It doesn't always appear to work that way mind.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10 ... arget-men/

He reckons it works the other way as well. It wouldn't surprise me. The entertainment industry has stories of sexual harassment coming from all angles.

http://yournewswire.com/tom-jones-rape/
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:47 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicks wrote:I've had to approve/disapprove almost ninety posts in this thread this afternoon.


:bored:



they should just have the bollcks to post under their member name

except the genuine guests of course - they can have some love :wubwub:

Which members do you think have been posting as guests?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:47 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicks wrote:I've had to approve/disapprove almost ninety posts in this thread this afternoon.


:bored:



they should just have the bollcks to post under their member name

except the genuine guests of course - they can have some love :wubwub:


How many guests are using proxies?

I thought it was only Karma who'd done it
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, The Tom Story.

Hopefully! That's not true. Innocent until proven guilty I guess. It doesn't always appear to work that way mind.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10 ... arget-men/

He reckons it works the other way as well. It wouldn't surprise me. The entertainment industry has stories of sexual harassment coming from all angles.

http://yournewswire.com/tom-jones-rape/
I meant, I hope he's not proven to be guilty. Of course I hope that it isn't true. But I've read it. It came out back in April.
What's the very latest?

I know he's going to be on the voice 2018.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:20 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, The Tom Story.

Hopefully! That's not true. Innocent until proven guilty I guess. It doesn't always appear to work that way mind.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10 ... arget-men/

He reckons it works the other way as well. It wouldn't surprise me. The entertainment industry has stories of sexual harassment coming from all angles.

http://yournewswire.com/tom-jones-rape/
I meant, I hope he's not proven to be guilty. Of course I hope that it isn't true. But I've read it. It came out back in April.
What's the very latest?

I know he's going to be on the voice 2018.


If he's doing the voice I expect he's no longer under suspicion, they've suspended Aled Jones for texting haven't they?
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, The Tom Story.

Hopefully! That's not true. Innocent until proven guilty I guess. It doesn't always appear to work that way mind.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10 ... arget-men/

He reckons it works the other way as well. It wouldn't surprise me. The entertainment industry has stories of sexual harassment coming from all angles.

http://yournewswire.com/tom-jones-rape/
I meant, I hope he's not proven to be guilty. Of course I hope that it isn't true. But I've read it. It came out back in April.
What's the very latest?

I know he's going to be on the voice 2018.


If he's doing the voice I expect he's no longer under suspicion, they've suspended Aled Jones for texting haven't they?
Yes, that's what you'd think.

Yeah Aled, is still being thoroughly investigated by the BBC. So they say, let's hope they do things more thoroughly than in the past.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicks wrote:I've had to approve/disapprove almost ninety posts in this thread this afternoon.


:bored:



they should just have the bollcks to post under their member name

except the genuine guests of course - they can have some love :wubwub:

Which members do you think have been posting as guests?



I suspect that almost every post that is made via proxy is either a current member, or one who has been banned

so you'd have to ask Vicks how many of those 90 were via proxy

why do you think I'd know who they are?
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7416
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests