Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:Jra is extremely boring...

Ssssh....the Guest Kangaroo Court is still in session :order:

What's worse? Jra replying to every post or the rest of us talking about him replying to every post.

Guilty as charged.

I think a better question might be >> :whogives:

Either way, this thread is ridiculous and farcical :dunno:

you mean that you aren't hanging on the every word of some proxied up member guest

shame on you
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:Kizzie being overly defensive and hypocritical on the vegan thread. She could go veggie, just can't be arsed.

We've certainly had our differences, but I like Kizzie. She's kind.
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:00 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Luv it. wrote:
I fucking love Goodwife’s style[. This is the 2nd time I’ve seen her shut down the bull and the spin by just cutting straight to the chase and posting the links.

It’s very easy for others to lie on here. Less easy when the proof is posted. :twirl: :wubwub:

Except.....she hasn't :gigglesnshit: She hasn't managed to link to where I've ever posted the exact words "My weather is better than your weather" to jra, because I haven't.

But carry on delusionally creaming yourselves about it, as though the silly bint has come up with a cure for cancer :thumbsup: You're clearly very easily pleased.

Akin to knicker throwing at a Tom Jones concert. Fun to watch.

Oh jeez :ooer: You've just conjured up an image of saggy, dingy big girls' pants....whites mixed with coloureds kinda thing.

Jeez... :doomed:
Tom still attracts young women who wear small pants. Jessie J was all over him on the Voice a series or two back.

Not too young I hope. Theres already accusations about him and an underage girl from a few decades ago. I bet he wishes the photo of them together on his hotel balcony was never taken :ooer:

Postby Kizzie » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 pm

I've said a few times that posters know some will reply to everything and if you don't like it, stop mentioning them.
You cant keep mentioning them then complain they reply to every mention.

Guests and some members will poke to get a reaction. hurt them by ignoring them. That's to those who have a need to reply to every mention.
Kizzie

Postby Vam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:04 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:

What's worse? Jra replying to every post or the rest of us talking about him replying to every post.

Guilty as charged.

you mean that you aren't hanging on the every word of some proxied up member guest

shame on you

It's barely even subtle anymore! :mrgreen:

It's all just gotten so same old, same old....I hardly register any of it. There's only so much yelling and rage and bile and lies you can relentlessly aim at someone, before it all blends into the background and they zone out.
Vam

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:

Guilty as charged.

True, jra has probably gone fishing laughing at us all. :cool:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Different Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why the hell should he leave this thread? Isn't that what they want? He's a member here and entitled to post in whichever thread he wants. Just because the bully girls and boys don't want him doesn't mean they get carte Blanche to constantly bait, bully and abuse him, especially the utter abuse heaped on him by that Hobbit creature. :woteva:

I can’t be the only one to find it hilarious when Hobs claims she only posts at him with her childish ‘fuck off fuck off’ and when she tries to twist it that he is he one who starts it. No ones buying that bull crap.

Does she think we’re stupid and have somehow forgotten the fact she’s been targeting and mentioning him and slagging him for the last couple of years. Not months. Years.

The best of it was she was telling him to fuck off in this thread yet went and replied to a post he made on ds. If she wanted him to fuck off why deliberately go and reply to one of his posts on another forum :dunno:

Postby Kizzie » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:Kizzie being overly defensive and hypocritical on the vegan thread. She could go veggie, just can't be arsed.

Thank you, Vam. I'm, not a one to fight to the death with people. I find it hard to stay pissed off. I like people, I like you. We have had a spat, its over.

Its Christmas for goodness sake :canny:
Kizzie

Postby Text » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:I'm not having a go at you with the BIB. That's a general comment. Mash you started this particular 'spat', so don't complain if you get a bit back. Them the 'unwritten rules'.

That's why I changed one word in that post to retaliation, because that is what I do the vast majority of the time, not pick on people first, despite what others try and try to claim.

This thread is not exactly renowned for truths.

Another poster called me a pedant, kind of ironic regarding this little storm in a teacup.

Instead of that, and creating all than anxiety for yourself, why don't you just join in with the conversation and have a laugh? I saw Holly say much the same not long ago.

What's with the block posting bringing up posts from pages back all the time?
:dunno:

The conversation has moved on, if you're not around when it's being said why try to recreate the discussion days later? It's gone, the moment has passed. The column of blue background with Christmas tree and red background with a singer is the kiss of death to conversation. :shake head:

And this 'in real life' meme, what's that all about? Are you not typing in real life to real people also typing in real life? Are you of the belief that people are unable to judge a persons character by what they say (type) and the attitude they display on message boards? You don't have to have personally met someone to get to know them, a lot can be learnt from written communication, sometimes more than people would say face to face.

tl:dr Lighten up ffs.

I like you Fletchers but I disagree completely.
There's absolutely nowt wrong with ''block posting'' , or with discussing a matter that has ''already been discussed''.
Have you clean forgotten that some of us are NOT online all the time, posting day & night ???

When you do log in, if you see several posts you wish to respond to, of course you end up doing a block of consecutive posts.
As for going back to pull out posts form several pages back, remember that in this fast-moving thread......
you sometimes have to go 30 or 40 pages back to see posts from the previous day!! :yikes: :yikes: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I am not here everyday, been away for a couple of days.
Later I will be taking a few more days off forums, maybe a week off -
so of course on my return I might do a block of posts or I might mention something that has ALREADY been discussed in my absence, no laws against that, fletchy! :thumbsup:
Text

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Guest, The Tom Story.

Hopefully! That's not true. Innocent until proven guilty I guess. It doesn't always appear to work that way mind.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10 ... arget-men/

He reckons it works the other way as well. It wouldn't surprise me. The entertainment industry has stories of sexual harassment coming from all angles.
Last edited by jp761 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Kizzie wrote:I've said a few times that posters know some will reply to everything and if you don't like it, stop mentioning them.
You cant keep mentioning them then complain they reply to every mention. .

Well said Kizz. They’ve been doing it to JRA for far too long now and its always the same posters who do it.

. I’m actually amazed more people haven’t tried to put a stop to the baiting and trolling of him. You don’t even have to like JRA to see just how nasty and vindictive some can be.

Postby VR6storm » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote: Errr....try just 2 pages back... :off head:

... while JR'tha blows a few gaskets zapping around trying to answer every single post he's mentioned in. He's like a Whirling Dervish on Crack.
But what i've said there isn't mocking is it???? It's just stating a fact. Go back and find something where i've mocked him for doing what he does - not
just a description of what he does. :dafinger:
VR6storm

Postby Gabby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:12 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote: Errr....try just 2 pages back... :off head:

... while JR'tha blows a few gaskets zapping around trying to answer every single post he's mentioned in. He's like a Whirling Dervish on Crack.
But what i've said there isn't mocking is it???? It's just stating a fact. Go back and find something where i've mocked him for doing what he does - not
just a description of what he does. :dafinger:

You were taking the piss... same difference! :popcorn:
Gabby

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:What's worse? Jra replying to every post or the rest of us talking about him replying to every post.

Guilty as charged.

shame on you

It's barely even subtle anymore! :mrgreen:

It's all just gotten so same old, same old....I hardly register any of it. There's only so much yelling and rage and bile and lies you can relentlessly aim at someone, before it all blends into the background and they zone out.

this is it

there's just no impact, I wish they'd hold the big guns back for a bit sometimes, then 'KAPOW' blow me away with some shocker when I least expect it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Kizzie wrote:
Vam wrote:

Thank you, Vam. I'm, not a one to fight to the death with people. I find it hard to stay pissed off. I like people, I like you. We have had a spat, its over.

Its Christmas for goodness sake :canny:

I think you're mildly eccentric Kizzie, but I like that

you also have some odd notions, but still I like that

:mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive