DS and DTV Part 73.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby GUEST » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:How was that post picking on him? I thought it said son not soh. Thats picking on him in your world? For the record im one of the guests who has stuck up for jra on a few occasions

Well I assumed because guests usually dig at members and the use of the :thud: smiley was a bit of a giveaway.

I’m glad finally posters like you and Poca are starting to speak up against it.

This thread has always been nasty and also contradictirary. We criticise cunts on DS or people we see as bullies or arseholes when we have enough of them targeting and harsssing right in our very midst.

The constant "fuck off" did grind my gears I must admit.
The guy obviously has some issues and I wish he'd do himself a favour by leaving this thread but there was no need for that.

Why the hell should he leave this thread? Isn't that what they want? He's a member here and entitled to post in whichever thread he wants. Just because the bully girls and boys don't want him doesn't mean they get carte Blanche to constantly bait, bully and abuse him, especially the utter abuse heaped on him by that Hobbit creature. :woteva:

Funny how he seems to feel he's baited, bullied and abused over on DS and another forum too. Strange that eh.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Dean wrote:Jra is extremely boring...

So are you though Dean. Deathly dull.

You may have Hobs rolling in the aisles over your menopause or runny egg ‘jokes’ but most 5 year olds Are funnier and more interesting than you.

Postby Vam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Ssssh....the Guest Kangaroo Court is still in session :order:
Last edited by Vam on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby Finest Moments Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:18 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:What’s the betting JRA will also get blamed for this backlash? It’s happened before.

Posters like VR6 and his fellow JRA baiters really can’t be surprised that eventually we get so bored and pissed off with it, we let off a bit of steam.

Not at all. As i pointed out a few pages back, I tend to just let others get on with it these days as they can do just as good a job as I. Yes, i still put my oar in occasionally, but only when Mister Can't-Be-Wrong is being particularly full of himself. Better for me to kick back with the popcorn and watch all the fun unravel, while JR'tha blows a few gaskets zapping around trying to answer every single post he's mentioned in. He's like a Whirling Dervish on Crack.

:more beer:

So your interest is far less persistent these days and is more...periodic.
Finest Moments Guest

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:How was that post picking on him? I thought it said son not soh. Thats picking on him in your world? For the record im one of the guests who has stuck up for jra on a few occasions

Well I assumed because guests usually dig at members and the use of the :thud: smiley was a bit of a giveaway.

I’m glad finally posters like you and Poca are starting to speak up against it.

This thread has always been nasty and also contradictirary. We criticise cunts on DS or people we see as bullies or arseholes when we have enough of them targeting and harsssing right in our very midst.

The constant "fuck off" did grind my gears I must admit.
The guy obviously has some issues and I wish he'd do himself a favour by leaving this thread but there was no need for that.

Why the hell should he leave this thread? Isn't that what they want? He's a member here and entitled to post in whichever thread he wants. Just because the bully girls and boys don't want him doesn't mean they get carte Blanche to constantly bait, bully and abuse him, especially the utter abuse heaped on him by that Hobbit creature. :woteva:

For his own sake? Because there are other things to talk about?
Seeing the same person going through the same revolving door convos day in day out, month in...year in even, is a bit insane. Why would you want him to continue?
Lady Murasaki

Postby GUEST » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Luv it. wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:I don't see the big deal about the weather comment.

I don’t either, I think it’s funny and funnier that it’s being made into a thing.

Same here. I read it as a throwaway comment not intended as an insult, just commenting that she's going on holiday.

Start about here or maybe a few pages before. She had been going at JRA a while before that comment was made

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43188&hilit=Vam+weather&start=1215

I fucking love Goodwife’s style. This is the 2nd time I’ve seen her shut down the bull and the spin by just cutting straight to the chase and posting the links.

It’s very easy for others to lie on here. Less easy when the proof is posted. :twirl: :wubwub:

Haven't seen the poster shut down anything except my eyelids.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:21 pm

..Says one half or the Dean and JP borefest. :gigglesnshit:

A bit of self awareness wouldn’t go amiss my old mukka. Yawn.

Postby VR6storm » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:What’s the betting JRA will also get blamed for this backlash? It’s happened before.

Posters like VR6 and his fellow JRA baiters really can’t be surprised that eventually we get so bored and pissed off with it, we let off a bit of steam.

Not at all. As i pointed out a few pages back, I tend to just let others get on with it these days as they can do just as good a job as I. Yes, i still put my oar in occasionally, but only when Mister Can't-Be-Wrong is being particularly full of himself. Better for me to kick back with the popcorn and watch all the fun unravel, while JR'tha blows a few gaskets zapping around trying to answer every single post he's mentioned in. He's like a Whirling Dervish on Crack.

:more beer:

You appear to be replying to plenty yourself :whistle: ..... run out of popcorn have you?

Nope.
VR6storm

Postby VR6storm » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Poca wrote: You appear to be replying to plenty yourself :whistle: ..... run out of popcorn have you?

As do you my dear..... as do you......... :whistle: :more beer:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Vam wrote:
Luv it. wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:I don’t either, I think it’s funny and funnier that it’s being made into a thing.

Same here. I read it as a throwaway comment not intended as an insult, just commenting that she's going on holiday.

Start about here or maybe a few pages before. She had been going at JRA a while before that comment was made

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43188&hilit=Vam+weather&start=1215

I fucking love Goodwife’s style[. This is the 2nd time I’ve seen her shut down the bull and the spin by just cutting straight to the chase and posting the links.

It’s very easy for others to lie on here. Less easy when the proof is posted. :twirl: :wubwub:

Except.....she hasn't :gigglesnshit: She hasn't managed to link to where I've ever posted the exact words "My weather is better than your weather" to jra, because I haven't.

But carry on delusionally creaming yourselves about it, as though the silly bint has come up with a cure for cancer :thumbsup: You're clearly very easily pleased.

Akin to knicker throwing at a Tom Jones concert. Fun to watch.

Postby Nucks » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:28 pm

I sometimes think the two j’s get mentioned a lot and conversations with them tend to go on a bit because they’re obtuse.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Having a pop at someone just because they answer every post/almost every post that has mentioned them, in one way or another, it's pathetic imo. Poca is right in what she said. Why shouldn't people answer. Inconsistencies show their face again, when some people answer any post that's directed at them no one says anything. But when other people do it, the moaners start moaning! And guests we obviously have no clue if you answer every single time your post is quoted or not. :header:

I however have seen the light and my dear friend LM's zen classes are paying off. Less is more. What's the point in going overboard it's bicker city in this thread. We rarely deal with hard facts. Those kind of conversations go on over in News and Politics, at times. In this thread we are mainly just dealing with personal perceptions of events. :woteva:

The weather is fucking shit.. I'd rather have snow and cold than rain and cold! I want vams weather.
jp761

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:30 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote: You appear to be replying to plenty yourself :whistle: ..... run out of popcorn have you?

LOL. You even replied with different answers twice to Poca. You’re really no better then JRA, although he generally only seems to answer to posts mentioning him once. :dafinger:

Postby Gabby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:30 pm

VR6storm wrote:

But I don't mock others for replying to every post :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Kizzie being overly defensive and hypocritical on the vegan thread. She could go veggie, just can't be arsed.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive