DS and DTV Part 73.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
TWATkins wrote:Sam isn't a troll but, unfortunately for him, "regular" forum-folk tend to be rather cynical and jaded at the best of times when someone posts something that doesn't quite tally with what they think is "normal" so they'll be accused of trolling.

He's a troll. Coming on Dogs and continuously starting Advice threads is a bit of a giveaway.

Or he might actually want advice and can't correctly process why he's not getting any ?

Based on my own personal experiences with people suffering from autism, if he was trolling then he would have had to have spent a lot of time with autistic people to essentially "perfect" the character because of lot of what he says and does mimics the behaviour of autism very closely.

But then we've been down this road before. I accept that people's opinions on him are going to be different to mine, but it is what it is.

I think your being naive, but your a nice guy who likes to see the best in people.

He isn't that nice, he perma banned me from his forum years ago. Gave in to pressure from a hive :nelix:
Lady Murasaki

Postby TWAT » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:He isn't that nice, he perma banned me from his forum years ago. Gave in to pressure from a hive :nelix:

Do you mean me ?

I know you won't believe me, but I can certainly assure you that if i banned you from the forum it was because I had good reason to - not because i was "pressured" in to it.

What forum was it and what was your user name ?
TWAT

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:He isn't that nice, he perma banned me from his forum years ago. Gave in to pressure from a hive :nelix:

Do you mean me ?

I know you won't believe me, but I can certainly assure you that if i banned you from the forum it was because I had good reason to - not because i was "pressured" in to it.

Sally didn't agree with you at the time.
Lady Murasaki

Postby TWAT » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:09 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Do you mean me ?

Sally didn't agree with you at the time.

Ok, well you can either give me a straight answer and tell me what your user id was and why i banned you or we can play silly buggers and you can be "cryptic" ..
TWAT

Postby Lambert » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
TWATkins wrote:Sam isn't a troll but, unfortunately for him, "regular" forum-folk tend to be rather cynical and jaded at the best of times when someone posts something that doesn't quite tally with what they think is "normal" so they'll be accused of trolling.

He's a troll. Coming on Dogs and continuously starting Advice threads is a bit of a giveaway.

Or he might actually want advice and can't correctly process why he's not getting any ?

Based on my own personal experiences with people suffering from autism, if he was trolling then he would have had to have spent a lot of time with autistic people to essentially "perfect" the character because of lot of what he says and does mimics the behaviour of autism very closely.

But then we've been down this road before. I accept that people's opinions on him are going to be different to mine, but it is what it is.

I think your being naive, but your a nice guy who likes to see the best in people.

Lambert

Postby Vam » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:09 pm

:ooer:

bless... :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Nucks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Vam wrote:

Maybe he thought there was no such thing as a drama about periods. :gigglesnshit: Sure as hell wouldn’t be a comedy. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:19 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:Where is all this talk of DS forums that the Guests so desperately yearn for? If you take out the arguing and trolling it’s dead in here!

We did used to argue over DS.
We’re short on material though :grrrrr:

That is what happens when most of the well talked about gets banned you're left with those right at the bottom of the barrel.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:Kiteview is a confusing one. Implies she/he is a remainer but will post ''solutions'' which make her sound like the hardest of hard brexiters.

I never understand why some members present a front pretending to be something they are not. Its the same with all these 'life long' Labour voters who are now Tory cheerleaders..

In your view maybe.

Perhaps these life long Labour supporters hate Corbyn and the reason why is they have known him a lot longer than some of the children on DS.

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:27 pm

The gift that keeps on giving. :whistle:

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:Where is all this talk of DS forums that the Guests so desperately yearn for? If you take out the arguing and trolling it’s dead in here!

Why are you talking to Dean? Do you fancy him or something? :monkey:
:mrgreen:
Bunch of yolkers.

He must have made another Tampon joke.

I'm seeing some lovely DS and DTV chat. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:47 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

If you look at the recent threads/posts page it is filled with threads about soaps, the dancing programme and the odd Brexit thread. There is nothing else. If you don't watch soaps and are sick of Brexit there's nothing to talk about. Even if you started a thread about fishing or collecting tractors odds on within ten posts some cunt would mention Brexit and the "you're rubbish" "no you're rubbish" bollocks would start.

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Why are you talking to Dean? Do you fancy him or something? :monkey:
:mrgreen:

Jealous? I didn’t know you swung that way, but I’m game. :leer: :gigglesnshit:

No, I found it funny that anyone would believe it possible. :mrgreen:
Another one who doesn't know what they're talking about. :roll:
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:

Maybe he thought there was no such thing as a drama about periods. :gigglesnshit: Sure as hell wouldn’t be a comedy. :ooer:

Probably thought it was about a fight between hydrogen and nitrogen to see which was Number 1 in the Periodic Table :mrgreen:

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Sam isn't a troll, you plonkers. :thumbsup:
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive