DS and DTV Part 73.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Francies last active time is still well out of date. 30th Nov but posted daily in Dec. Bolly is in the states right but even hers is upto date and I've had a look at quite a few others too.

Can't work it out :dunno:

Why is it of interest?

Why wouldn't it be on a thread about DS. Why so defensive?

Just curious.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:22 pm

Vicks wrote:
guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:
jp761 wrote:Sam isn't a troll, you plonkers. :thumbsup:

Unless you actually know him offline, you can't be sure of that.

You'd be amazed at the depths some people will go to troll and then play the illness card.

We had a member who had a host of illnesses and had obviously spent a lot of time looking them up.

For a long while some people gave her the benefit of the doubt.

For some it's part and parcel of their online persona. :dunno:

Yes sadly guesty, it's all about getting attention.

Like posting that you probably won't see another Christmas or bragging about your wealth.

was that the same "ill" poster as told dt he would never be as ill as her? :roll:

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Vicks wrote:
guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:

You'd be amazed at the depths some people will go to troll and then play the illness card.

We had a member who had a host of illnesses and had obviously spent a lot of time looking them up.

Like posting that you probably won't see another Christmas or bragging about your wealth.
Illness is easy enough to prove, if someone really wanted to, they could show a picture of their tablets sitting inside a cupboard/doctors letters. If they're in private contact with someone, of course.

But I guess if that does happen, some people would still just say I don't believe the person who saw the picture, either.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:25 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Francies last active time is still well out of date. 30th Nov but posted daily in Dec. Bolly is in the states right but even hers is upto date and I've had a look at quite a few others too.

Can't work it out :dunno:

Why is it of interest?

Why wouldn't it be on a thread about DS. Why so defensive?

Just curious.

Unless your a trainspotting weirdo curiosity about DS is what the threads about, your curiousity adds to the intrigue. :Hiya:

What might the cause be a proxy?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Vicks wrote:

Is that Lexi? From what I recall she was a walking Grey's Anatomy.

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:28 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicks wrote:
guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:

Illness is easy enough to prove, if someone really wanted to, they could show a picture of their tablets sitting inside a cupboard/doctors letters. If they're in private contact with someone, of course.

But I guess if that does happen, some people would still just say I don't believe the person who saw the picture, either.

Like Greg Richards you mean? Apparently he sent photos of his meds to all and sundry on DS. Didn't prove a thing.

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:41 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicks wrote:

I don't think Sam is genuine, i think he's just trolling.

He called me a bitch, a whore and a slut, not that long ago and then played the Autism card.

Carry on believing him though.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:41 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88543226

I love it when an OP demonstrates his grievance.

“People don’t like to be challenged”....”I’m not taking to you! I’m so done with that debate!”
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Vicks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicks wrote:

He called me a bitch, a whore and a slut not that long ago and then played the Autism card.

That’s when I lost it with Sam. Genuine or not, shouldn’t be on the Internet.
NastyNickers

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:45 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vicks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicks wrote:

He called me a bitch, a whore and a slut not that long ago and then played the Autism card.

No he shouldn't, it isn't the place for him.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:51 pm

NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/88543226/#Comment_88543226

I love it when an OP demonstrates his grievance.

“People don’t like to be challenged”....”I’m not taking to you! I’m so done with that debate!”

That was quite funny, wasn't it?

It's typical of Damon, he does that in soaps as well, starts thread making fake accusations to bait folk into responding. Think a lot of folk are seeing through him now.

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Vicks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicks wrote:

He called me a bitch, a whore and a slut, not that long ago and then played the Autism card.

And I was someone who pulled him up on that. Did he blame autism for saying those things? I also did apologise.
jp761

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vicks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicks wrote:

Allowances can be made to a certain degree but there's a line and going by his vile outbursts he frequently crossed it. Not pleasant at all.

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:00 pm

@guest

Well Greg was obviously bullshitting. You wouldn't send anything genuine to loads of poeple. Tablets/doctors letters to someone who you converse with privately would do it. Of course people would then have to believe that person.
jp761

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:09 pm

jp761 wrote:@guest

Well Greg was obviously bullshitting. You wouldn't send anything genuine to loads of poeple. Tablets/doctors letters to someone who you converse with privately would do it. Of course people would then have to believe that person.

Obvious to some, some still believed him with or without the pics. The point is a pic is not proof of anything. If you want to believe the poster is not a troll that's your prerogative.

I don't believe any illness, real or not, is a reason for others to put up with odious behaviour, whether RL or online.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive