DS and DTV Part 73.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby GUEST » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:Jra is extremely boring...

So are you though Dean. Deathly dull.

You may have Hobs rolling in the aisles over your menopause or runny egg ‘jokes’ but most 5 year olds Are funnier and more interesting than you.

You seem to have a problem with Hobbit, got the better of you did she?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Vam wrote:

Ssssh....the Guest Kangaroo Court is still in session :order:

What's worse? Jra replying to every post or the rest of us talking about him replying to every post.

Guilty as charged.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:39 pm

Canucklehead wrote:I sometimes think the two j’s get mentioned a lot and conversations with them tend to go on a bit because they’re obtuse.
I understand this thread better than most.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:46 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I sometimes think the two j’s get mentioned a lot and conversations with them tend to go on a bit because they’re obtuse.

A thread where people talk about posts and posters from another place... not much to understand really.
Nucks

Postby VR6storm » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote: You appear to be replying to plenty yourself :whistle: ..... run out of popcorn have you?

As do you my dear..... as do you......... :whistle: :more beer:

But I don't mock others for replying to every post :thumbsup:

You'd have to go back A LONG WAY in the series of these threads to quote a post of mine where i've 'mocked' someone for replying to
every post about them. So if you're so hung up about it, go find one and see how old it is, coz i'm damned if i know how long ago it is. :dunno:
Have fun while you're looking dear.
VR6storm

Postby Vam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Luv it. wrote:
I fucking love Goodwife’s style[. This is the 2nd time I’ve seen her shut down the bull and the spin by just cutting straight to the chase and posting the links.

It’s very easy for others to lie on here. Less easy when the proof is posted. :twirl: :wubwub:

Except.....she hasn't :gigglesnshit: She hasn't managed to link to where I've ever posted the exact words "My weather is better than your weather" to jra, because I haven't.

But carry on delusionally creaming yourselves about it, as though the silly bint has come up with a cure for cancer :thumbsup: You're clearly very easily pleased.

Akin to knicker throwing at a Tom Jones concert. Fun to watch.

Oh jeez :ooer: You've just conjured up an image of saggy, dingy big girls' pants....whites mixed with coloureds kinda thing.

Jeez... :doomed:
Vam

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:

A thread where people talk about posts and posters from another place... not much to understand really.
If only that was all that happened.
jp761

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Jungle Hayne and Jane Doh?

Yes. I agree.

Postby Nucks » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:52 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:

If only that was all that happened.

Well yes, occasionally the weather gets mentioned. And cats.
Nucks

Postby GUEST » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Luv it. wrote:
I fucking love Goodwife’s style[. This is the 2nd time I’ve seen her shut down the bull and the spin by just cutting straight to the chase and posting the links.

It’s very easy for others to lie on here. Less easy when the proof is posted. :twirl: :wubwub:

Except.....she hasn't :gigglesnshit: She hasn't managed to link to where I've ever posted the exact words "My weather is better than your weather" to jra, because I haven't.

But carry on delusionally creaming yourselves about it, as though the silly bint has come up with a cure for cancer :thumbsup: You're clearly very easily pleased.

Oh jeez :ooer: You've just conjured up an image of saggy, dingy big girls' pants....whites mixed with coloureds kinda thing.

:canny: Exactly what I had in mind, with a whiff of stale Charlie and a lipsticked kiss.

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Luv it. wrote:

Tom still attracts young women who wear small pants. Jessie J was all over him on the Voice a series or two back.
jp761

Postby Vam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:

Ssssh....the Guest Kangaroo Court is still in session :order:

What's worse? Jra replying to every post or the rest of us talking about him replying to every post.

Guilty as charged.

I think a better question might be >> :whogives:

Either way, this thread is ridiculous and farcical :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Yay, jra has found his soh.

For a nanosecond I read this post wrong and thought there was a jra junior out there :thud:

It's time to stop picking on him isn't it?
Or at least do it as a member.

How was that post picking on him? I thought it said son not soh. Thats picking on him in your world? For the record im one of the guests who has stuck up for jra on a few occasions

Well I assumed because guests usually dig at members and the use of the :thud: smiley was a bit of a giveaway.

Members are usually the ones banging on constantly about cowardly bagheads. It was no giveaway im afraid. Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of the smiley

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:56 pm

I imagine most people scroll past jra's posts anyway (I usually do), and I'm not even sure it matters if they're read by anyone else. His tiresomely methodical replies on here seem to be largely just a compulsion to 'tidy away', like a janitor sweeping up leaves.

Postby Gabby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:57 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Poca wrote: You appear to be replying to plenty yourself :whistle: ..... run out of popcorn have you?

As do you my dear..... as do you......... :whistle: :more beer:

But I don't mock others for replying to every post :thumbsup:

You'd have to go back A LONG WAY in the series of these threads to quote a post of mine where i've 'mocked' someone for replying to
every post about them. So if you're so hung up about it, go find one and see how old it is, coz i'm damned if i know how long ago it is. :dunno:
Have fun while you're looking dear.

Errr....try just 2 pages back... :off head:

... while JR'tha blows a few gaskets zapping around trying to answer every single post he's mentioned in. He's like a Whirling Dervish on Crack.
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive