Postby Nucks » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:24 am

jra wrote:
guest wrote:

The gift that keeps on giving. :whistle:

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:

:ooer:

bless... :pmsl:

Maybe he thought there was no such thing as a drama about periods. :gigglesnshit: Sure as hell wouldn’t be a comedy. :ooer:

Vam wrote:

What's wrong with you guys. Are you desperate to get some crumbs because you have nothing better to do. Get a life ffs.

Oh Vam. Don't ever accuse me of picking on you first. Got it.

Well, it’s a thread where things posted on DS get discussed, when the thread isn’t hijacked beyond comprehension that is. You posted something on DS that someone here thought was worth posting about. Some of us thought it a little funny. What’s the problem?
Nucks

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:19 am

Cornish Piskie bigging herself up with the subtext that no one on social media is important enough for her to answer in her words anyone except her are "cretins". She claims that with "real people" she "could not only argue the hind legs off a donkey, but I could then persuade it to go for a walk afterwards." She couldn't persuade me to anything, she's far too self absorbed to spend time and energy analysing someone in order to understand them and thus sell an idea to them. Her opinion is so important it must be seen by all.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/88550741#Comment_88550741

Postby jra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:45 am

Sad Reflective Guest wrote:And yet won't we miss him? Or was he just genuinely insufferable?

And btw, do you all hate each other?

Speaking for myself, I don't hate anybody on here. We just take the piss out of each other big time, if nothing of any note is going on on DS. Like others have said, there are other threads and forums to post in here, if you want or need to take a break.

As long as people don't take it any further, e.g. into real life then everything is hunky dory.
jra

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:49 am

guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:
getridofnumbertwat wrote:Admin please end this misery. Haven't you seen enough?

Yes i would rather watch a repeat of the Scottish League Cup final of 1957.

Celtic 7 Rangers 1.

Either that or the Clyde and concrete boots.

I'm off.

:bored:

Aw, leaving us poor buggers to wade through the rancid treacle. Where's your heart Vicky? it's Christmas after all. :bawlin:

Sorry, Vicks not "Vicky". :wubwub:

Thanks Guesty, i prefer the new version.

:stocking:
Vicky

Postby jra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:01 am

guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:

Maybe he thought there was no such thing as a drama about periods. :gigglesnshit: Sure as hell wouldn’t be a comedy. :ooer:

Vam wrote:

What's wrong with you guys. Are you desperate to get some crumbs because you have nothing better to do. Get a life ffs.

"Get a life" says the online pedant who got it so wrong. :smilin:
Pssst you should have checked Wiki before making a fool of yourself.

Like I said I was asking a question.
jra

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:06 am

I see my fan is back.
Vicky

Postby jra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 am

Holly wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:
jp761 wrote:Sam isn't a troll, you plonkers. :thumbsup:

Unless you actually know him offline, you can't be sure of that.

You'd be amazed at the depths some people will go to troll and then play the illness card.

We had a member who had a host of illnesses and had obviously spent a lot of time looking them up.

For a long while some people gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Is that Lexi? From what I recall she was a walking Grey's Anatomy.

If it's the Lexi I know from DS, she's dead now. But do carry on.

When did that happen and how do you know that?...I hope it's not our Lexi :ooer:

I may be mistaken name wise, but there was a woman who posted on DS that died from anorexia.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 am

Guest wrote:Cornish Piskie bigging herself up with the subtext that no one on social media is important enough for her to answer in her words anyone except her are "cretins". She claims that with "real people" she "could not only argue the hind legs off a donkey, but I could then persuade it to go for a walk afterwards." She couldn't persuade me to anything, she's far too self absorbed to spend time and energy analysing someone in order to understand them and thus sell an idea to them. Her opinion is so important it must be seen by all.

She may be a twat but she’s pushed down to. Number 2 on the cunt stakes as Twattie21 takes that title by a mile.

Postby jra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:18 am

Canucklehead wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:

Vam wrote:

Well, it’s a thread where things posted on DS get discussed, when the thread isn’t hijacked beyond comprehension that is. You posted something on DS that someone here thought was worth posting about. Some of us thought it a little funny. What’s the problem?

Well the problem as you call it is my post was hardly noteworthy IMO.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:23 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:What's wrong with you guys. Are you desperate to get some crumbs because you have nothing better to do. Get a life ffs.

has anyone ever told you before you're just like Estike from Sátántangó?

No.
jra

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:34 am

jra wrote:
Holly wrote:
When did that happen and how do you know that?...I hope it's not our Lexi :ooer:

I may be mistaken name wise, but there was a woman who posted on DS that died from anorexia.

That was a lady called Lil Munchkin and she died years ago.

Lexi was logged in here a few months ago.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Cornish Piskie bigging herself up with the subtext that no one on social media is important enough for her to answer in her words anyone except her are "cretins". She claims that with "real people" she "could not only argue the hind legs off a donkey, but I could then persuade it to go for a walk afterwards." She couldn't persuade me to anything, she's far too self absorbed to spend time and energy analysing someone in order to understand them and thus sell an idea to them. Her opinion is so important it must be seen by all.

She may be a twat but she’s pushed down to. Number 2 on the cunt stakes as Twattie21 takes that title by a mile.

I don't agree, apart from anything else she is a massive hypocrite.
Take for example the lines: "All too often I find the responses to my comments have no real argument. They are simply personal attacks which are often quite vitriolic and abusive."

This is in a post where she calls other forum members:
"mind-numbingly worthless"
" cretins"
"guano"
and the clunkiest sentence in humanity where she says everyone except her lacks "any relevant point".

Read the whole post if you can without digging your eyes out with your fingers to make it stop, a more patronising load of self aggrandising load of old guff you wouldn't be able to find.

Postby George » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:25 am

jra wrote:
guest wrote:

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:

Vam wrote:

It’s YOU that needs to get a life, YOU are the one jumping on every criticism or comment made about you and it’s YOU that goes on and on and on about how it does not bother you they don,t know you in real life etc. The thing is that I think it does bother you, it bothers you a lot.
I can see when some guests and you think you are picked on and maybe you sometimes are but much of the time you invite it or at least take the bait when if you really wanted it to end (I don’t think you do) you would just ignore it.
George

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:25 am

Frankly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Sad Reflective Guest wrote:And yet won't we miss him? Or was he just genuinely insufferable?

And btw, do you all hate each other?

I don't mind him, I prefer the JP show to the Vam show.

Lets face it since he went the thread has been a bit of a bore till Gangsta Kat came along.

And yes, I think everyone pretty much hates each other and will shank you in the back as soon as your back is turned. :meds:

Oooh I'm so sorry I don't keep you amused, sweetie. It's what I live for! :roll:

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, if I didn't think it would be a disappointing experience for you.

You could just join in the thread instead of trying to start another row. :dunno:

:shake head: You are so passive-aggressive.

You're agenda was quite clear earlier - to stir, and stir some more.

How high boss, how high? :facepalm:

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:42 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't agree, apart from anything else she is a massive hypocrite.
Take for example the lines: "All too often I find the responses to my comments have no real argument. They are simply personal attacks which are often quite vitriolic and abusive."

This is in a post where she calls other forum members:
"mind-numbingly worthless"
" cretins"
"guano"
and the clunkiest sentence in humanity where she says everyone except her lacks "any relevant point".

Read the whole post if you can without digging your eyes out with your fingers to make it stop, a more patronising load of self aggrandising load of old guff you wouldn't be able to find.

Scottie is still a bigger cunt but snide and sneaky with it. Piskies an idiot but no ones as big a twat as that guy. His baiting and attempts to get people to say things he can alert get more and more obvious. Surprised he’s not been banned.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive