DS and DTV Part 74.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 74.

Postby jra » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:23 am

Just making a point there Mash. Now chillax.
jra

Postby Mash » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:10 am

jra wrote:Just making a point there Mash. Now chillax.

So was I.

Is that an end of it now?
Mash

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:30 am

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
You don’t do self deprecating humour, do you mate?

jp is the most humourless fuck on forums.

He isn't.

He was being funny earlier
Humour is of course subjective. Some people on here seem not to get that.

Maybe if the guest gets themselves a unique ID someone might think they're humorous and remember it.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:33 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
You don’t do self deprecating humour, do you mate?

jp is the most humourless fuck on forums.

Humour and JP have never had the pleasure of meeting. He’s only now bigging up Viper because he hasn’t the brain power to come up with anything good or amusing himself.
So you've never agreed with anyone else's words. :off head: Get your dunce hat on.

jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:34 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:Sure I do, when it doesn't come from a cunt.

How do you know the Guest who made the post is a cunt?
I'm Mystic Meg.
jp761

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:37 am

Impression guest wrote:
Waffle Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:If you dislike someone so much, wipe them out of your life.
If someone annoys you so much, wipe them out of your life.
Don't waste your time on them.

We've all done the opposite to the above.

There are many ways of looking at this stuff, though.

There are many ways, many ways there are indeed. You can look at it or you can not look at it. Same difference, in a sense. Or is it? I've often wondered. People have choices and some choose one thing and others another. And some choose something else entirely. Sometimes their choices are similiar, sometimes not. Sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out, in out in out shake it all about do the hokey cokey and you turn around, that's what it's all about. Or is it? I've often wondered

Best. JP. Impression. Ever!! :pmsl:

Or is it? I mean, some people might see it that way, but there again, others won't. Who knows? Not for me to say either way really, but all I do know is that humour is subjective so what one person finds funny equally on the other hand, many others won't. So ultimately, who knows whether it's the best JP impression ever? I certainly don't.
It is subjective. Well done.
jp761

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:02 am

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:05 am

Aaron Silver is another one posting messages on Keyser's behalf.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... hread/p261

Given Aaron is seen as a bully on the soap forum I would not be at all surprised if he had been one of the people sending abuse to Vicky then sitting back to let Lea and Harlowe take the blame.

I have screen shots of Aaron in private message with me on DS taking shit about Scrabbler while at the same time in public he licks up Scrabblers arse.

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Kizzie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:24 am

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Waffle Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:If you dislike someone so much, wipe them out of your life.
If someone annoys you so much, wipe them out of your life.
Don't waste your time on them.

We've all done the opposite to the above.

There are many ways of looking at this stuff, though.

There are many ways, many ways there are indeed. You can look at it or you can not look at it. Same difference, in a sense. Or is it? I've often wondered. People have choices and some choose one thing and others another. And some choose something else entirely. Sometimes their choices are similiar, sometimes not. Sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out, in out in out shake it all about do the hokey cokey and you turn around, that's what it's all about. Or is it? I've often wondered
Fucking superb. :thumbsup: Especially the reference to the hokey cokey. Classic!

Gotta say, that post has you down to a tee. Bravo! :thumbsup:
Poor observation skills.

Many posts have had you down to a tee lately, Viper has you spot on. :thumbsup:

You said the guest post was superb, I thought you were joining in with the fun of it by saying "superb" I expect Dean thought the same that is why he replied to you and not the guest.
But nope Dean says something and off you go. Case in point to what was being spoken about earlier about one poster can say something and nothing said, another will get jumped on and it turns nasty.

Relax stop seeing spite when there isn't any. the post was fun, not spiteful of you and it looked like you also thought the post was fun and recognised it as being you. Seems that was wrong.

fuck it I've confused myself now. Note to me "post after coffee not before" :oops:
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:32 am

Guest wrote:Aaron Silver is another one posting messages on Keyser's behalf.

Given Aaron is seen as a bully on the soap forum I would not be at all surprised if he had been one of the people sending abuse to Vicky then sitting back to let Lea and Harlowe take the blame.

I have screen shots of Aaron in private message with me on DS taking shit about Scrabbler while at the same time in public he licks up Scrabblers arse.

Will you people STFU about that bloody soap forum. No one cares. It’s the most boring topic ever on here and you having screenshots of someone as per the above makes you seem just as stupid insult as whoever the fuck Scrabbler or Aron or any of those sad fuckers are. Stop weaponising mods to help your little grudge.

Now take your teenage bullshit back to soaps or go knock one out over Dot Cotton again. Either way STFU with boring soap shit. .

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:33 am

This Eastenders clique are all two faced back stabbing bitches from the way I see it.

And they all claim to be over 35? I'd expect this nonsense from teenagers, not from grown adults who are old enough to have teenagers of their own.

Postby Kizzie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:39 am

Not going to comment other than to say that seems quite an arrogant ( not sure if that is the right word) thing to do. Surely any friends would have contact and others would not really give a hoot about a poster banned a while ago now.

UNLESS it's actually a lie to try to get the man talked about even more here.
Kizzie

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:58 am

Can someone give me a couple of paragraphs on Keysergate and a cast list on who was involved on each side... ta!!!!!
Odessa Steps

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:01 am

Odessa Steps wrote:Can someone give me a couple of paragraphs on Keysergate and a cast list on who was involved on each side... ta!!!!!

No. Its a load of boring shite. Come and be a righty. I can make you glorious.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:07 am

Kizzie wrote:

Not going to comment other than to say that seems quite an arrogant ( not sure if that is the right word) thing to do. Surely any friends would have contact and others would not really give a hoot about a poster banned a while ago now.

UNLESS it's actually a lie to try to get the man talked about even more here.

Its probably a bit of both. I think the people who correctly guessed those abusing Vicky were from the soap forum got it right however, just like how those who correctly predicted Hildaonpluto was behind all the Peach_Applewhite postings did as well. Its always funny how as soon as they get caught they publicly out themselves in this thread in order to save face. Hilda dug that hole then kept digging.

I'm sure DS don't even allow banned members to be discussed or acknowledged after their banning so Aaron is breaking the rules but like you say he probably only posted that on there so that it was mentioned here. Trolls playing games as per.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive