Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Has this turned into a words to the wise thread? :doomed:

What, from jp?
Hardly.

He does come out with some good stuff on occasion :cuppaT:

You'd have to be pretty moronic to find his witterings "wise". The best I've ever seen is a tired cliché.
lol Desperation personified.
jp761

Re: DS and DTV Part 74.

Postby Viper » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Lol meso rattled momentums underlying anti semitism is being given wider exposure.
Viper

Postby GUEST » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Has this turned into a words to the wise thread? :doomed:

What, from jp?
Hardly.

He does come out with some good stuff on occasion :cuppaT:

You'd have to be pretty moronic to find his witterings "wise". The best I've ever seen is a tired cliché.

Who knew collecting badges could be so educational

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:Canny, in reply, if you'd read my second post to jra, you'd have got your answer.

What I meant was the block posting of answers to comments way back, not the use of one or two from way back to answer. There are times when answers or questions, even comments made a while ago are quoted to acknowledge or even piss take; that's normal. What is exasperating is damn near a page of the same poster replying to mundane shit from pages back yet ignoring the current conversation, only to come back 24 hours/48 hours later to do the same again. :brickwall:

Repeated above for you and any others confused by what was meant/said. (page 87 of part 73) :geek:

So why not blame all the people that troll and post the mundane shit at him in the first place. I think most people would reply to comments about them especially negative ones but usually individuals aren’t got at quite so many times.

It wasn't a rebuke so much as an attempt to explain/find out why he doesn't join in current convos and have a laugh. Because he doesn't, because he posts like he does, he attracts the many posts. I did say at the first post, tl:dr lighten up ffs. It was an attempt at a solution or finding the problem. :shame:
Fletch

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Vam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Don't you have to actually go or at least pretend to?

Thats what I was gonna say.

Not sure logging out and guest posting counts :gigglesnshit:

How could I leave, knowing just how much you pair of cackling biddys would miss me? :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Viper wrote:Lol meso rattled momentums underlying anti semitism is being given wider exposure.

Created for political reasons.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=192 ... s6RcZcI4EY

:popcorn:
Fletch

Postby Goodwife » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:Canny, in reply, if you'd read my second post to jra, you'd have got your answer.

What I meant was the block posting of answers to comments way back, not the use of one or two from way back to answer. There are times when answers or questions, even comments made a while ago are quoted to acknowledge or even piss take; that's normal. What is exasperating is damn near a page of the same poster replying to mundane shit from pages back yet ignoring the current conversation, only to come back 24 hours/48 hours later to do the same again. :brickwall:

Repeated above for you and any others confused by what was meant/said. (page 87 of part 73) :geek:

So why not blame all the people that troll and post the mundane shit at him in the first place. I think most people would reply to comments about them especially negative ones but usually individuals aren’t got at quite so many times.

It wasn't a rebuke so much as an attempt to explain/find out why he doesn't join in current convos and have a laugh. Because he doesn't, because he posts like he does, he attracts the many posts. I did say at the first post, tl:dr lighten up ffs. It was an attempt at a solution or finding the problem. :shame:

Maybe the fact people make him feel so unwelcome doesn't make it easy for him to join in.

But he does sometimes I have seen it. Usually when there is no one baiting him
Goodwife

Postby GUEST » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:55 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was a good post Fletch, there are none so blind as those who will not see eh. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Don't you have to actually go or at least pretend to?

Thats what I was gonna say.

Not sure logging out and guest posting counts :gigglesnshit:

How could I leave, knowing just how much you pair of cackling biddys would miss me? :gigglesnshit:

Only the Stepford wives would miss you :gigglesnshit: they like to bask in that glow you have from your better weather :razz:

Postby Lambert » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Guest wrote:Hahaha :Hiya: Mesostim aka Odessa Steps

You are doing a shocking defense of Momentum but then there isn't any defense.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... igation/p7

I think that's the longest post I've ever seen Mesostim make.

Rather hypocritical of Trevgo to whine about another poster getting piled into, when his remainer chums on the forum do it all the time re. Brexit :hand:
Lambert

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Lambert wrote:

Rather hypocritical of Trevgo to whine about another poster getting piled into, when his remainer chums on the forum do it all the time re. Brexit :hand:

I lost the will to read politics forum when it started becoming nothing but thread after thread about brexit. :bored:

Now it's got to the stage where brexit is even brought in to topics which have nothing to do with brexit. Either digging at a poster on their position or some convoluted way of connecting the issue to brexit or remain. Props to odie for persisting with it though. :cheers:
Fletch

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:12 am

Viper wrote:Lol meso rattled momentums underlying anti semitism is being given wider exposure.

I condemn all anti0semitism... big lol at Trevgo insisting it's not racism whilst trying to call every anti-semitic... bizarre fucker he is.
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:18 am

Lambert wrote:

Trevgo is being totally bizzare in that thread... he's a UKIP voter with a massive Muslim chip on his shoulders and a history of racism but he's trying to throw the mud about. The piling on seems to recognised only if lefties are considered to be doing it as if they have no right to reply to anything... And that Beanybun comes on to whine that people have been "laying into him all day"... and when counted it was all of three posts.... with questions he seems resistant to answer.

So yeah.. Momentum are taking a battering from those two fine upstanding fellows... like bollocks.
Odessa Steps

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:51 am

Junglejayne wrote:
McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:if it gets too hot/annoying/personal
wotever
just walk away from the table
never flounce.....
:snooty:

A flounce, well done, leaves a lingering trail of one's perfume. :dunno:

Has there been any recently? Quite a few threats which failures also stink but actual followed through flounces I can't think of any.

A flounce is very rarely followed through. It wouldn’t be a flounce if they didn’t come back though. It’s all part of forum life...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive