DS and DTV Part 75.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 75.

Postby jra » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:46 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:Nice to see JRA making a complete cunt of himself in the period poverty thread.

What better topic to compare his bad back, sex problems/circumcision to than in a thread regarding periods. Can't you see the logic? :smilin:

Quite surprised he didn't bring 24/7 "job" into the mix.

Another cheap shot.

This is because you're not WORTH an expensive shot. Oh, and the post where you told me to log in.... that wasn't me. I was in deepest Kent since 1200/24DEC, and i've not made a post here in a couple of days... so go suck a bar a soap you rancid old dickwad. :pmsl: :thumbsup: :hand:

The difference between me and you is I wasn't being abusive when I made that post.

You could have just said. 'It wasn't me that posted that'. Instead you go into your usual 'Tourette's mode'.

Generally I like to see the good in people, but I'm finding it very hard with you, with your anger management issues, your persistent baiting of me, reasons still unknown etc.

I've asked you before, try responding to me in a polite manner, something you seem unable to do, understand or grasp.

It's not healthy for you to hate or have such a grudge against somebody (me) a person you have never met IRL or face to face, have never spoken to on the phone, contacted by e-mail or PM (AFAIK) etc.

I'll give you my honest opinion. I think you are the one with the problem not me.

Something for you to think about anyway.
jra

Postby guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:50 pm

guest wrote:In my opinion anybody having a pop at Saf and GD are just jealous, there is nothing wrong with anything they have posted. They are just in love and to mention a child or a "kid" is out of order, who knows what the situation is.

Some people are just bitter, twisted and completely toxic.

Jealous of what though? Him being a bus-driver, her being a teacher?

Doghouse is another that brags endlessly about his average possessions, posters jealous of his fish?

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:54 pm

jra wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
George wrote:It is sweet, not the sort of thing I would do but harmless

Its attention seeking and nauseating. Gdprick is the most boring poster on Ds. Im starting to wonder if they both post from the same device. Same emoticons always being used by them both which no one else uses. Incidentally he only ever mentions one kid now. He used to post about having two. Has he fallen out with the other kid?

You always have the option not to read it, rather than complaining. I could say I'm interested in what others get up to on DS, but then I'd be mostly lying.

In all fairness JRA one could show an interes in what other get up to on DS but you need to be aware that they're probably lying as well.

Of course, that's why I take a lot of it with a pinch of salt. as gospel.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:26 pm

guest wrote:
guest wrote:In my opinion anybody having a pop at Saf and GD are just jealous, there is nothing wrong with anything they have posted. They are just in love and to mention a child or a "kid" is out of order, who knows what the situation is.

Doghouse is another that brags endlessly about his average possessions, posters jealous of his fish?

Clearly you have missed the point , Safi posted initially and nobody had bragged about anything.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:31 pm

guest wrote:

So that’s at least £65, 000 a year between them . Safi on £35,000, GD on about £30.000. They both own a house, totally in love , meeting on DS when some sad sacks drink themselves to death in their parents house .

Sounds like a good situation to be in.

Postby jra » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
jra wrote:You always have the option not to read it, rather than complaining. I could say I'm interested in what others get up to on DS, but then I'd be mostly lying.

In all fairness JRA one could show an interes in what other get up to on DS but you need to be aware that they're probably lying as well.

Of course, that's why I take a lot of it with a pinch of salt. as gospel.

Cheap shot guest again making incorrect assumptions, just to have a pop.

Did you have a good Christmas, nobody? I'd like to say I care, but you know the answer to that.
jra

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Blueblade has migrated to Politicsand is holding forth his opinions on "lefties" as he does in General Discussion... he may have misjudged his battlefield.
Odessa Steps

Postby Goodwife » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Nothing wrong with what Safi posted it was sweet.

Been having a read over some Ds threads this morning. There are a lot of people who seem to find it difficult to get on with others and find non internet life difficult

To be honest if they spoke to people in real life in the same manner they post, most of them would get punched or sectioned.

This is true :mrgreen:

The have you ever been to a restaurant alone thread is just bizarre, even by the standards of the last few days!
Goodwife

Postby whatsthepoint » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:21 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:Another cheap shot.

This is because you're not WORTH an expensive shot. Oh, and the post where you told me to log in.... that wasn't me. I was in deepest Kent since 1200/24DEC, and i've not made a post here in a couple of days... so go suck a bar a soap you rancid old dickwad. :pmsl: :thumbsup: :hand:

The difference between me and you is I wasn't being abusive when I made that post.

You could have just said. 'It wasn't me that posted that'. Instead you go into your usual 'Tourette's mode'.

Generally I like to see the good in people, but I'm finding it very hard with you, with your anger management issues, your persistent baiting of me, reasons still unknown etc.

I've asked you before, try responding to me in a polite manner, something you seem unable to do, understand or grasp.

It's not healthy for you to hate or have such a grudge against somebody (me) a person you have never met IRL or face to face, have never spoken to on the phone, contacted by e-mail or PM (AFAIK) etc.

I'll give you my honest opinion. I think you are the one with the problem not me.

Have you ever asked yourself the question "why do they always bait me?"

Clearly it can't be envy of your film star good looks, nobody has ever seen you.
It can't be envy of your reputation as a bon vivant, nobody has ever met you.
Perhaps it's envy of your fame as a ladies man, sadly no lady has ever owned up to meeting you.
Maybe it's envy of your legendary sense of humour, again no it can't be that at least not for anyone who has read your posts.
What about your self awareness and stunning intellect. Yes what about it, hmmm.

Seasons Greetings
whatsthepoint

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Blueblade has migrated to Politicsand is holding forth his opinions on "lefties" as he does in General Discussion... he may have misjudged his battlefield.

Ovalteenie too, it's like children who've wandered into the lion's den

Postby homecinemaguest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:35 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
George wrote:
queasy guest wrote:Someone pass the sick bag, quick.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/88724514#Comment_88724514

It is sweet, not the sort of thing I would do but harmless

Its attention seeking and nauseating. Gdprick is the most boring poster on Ds. Im starting to wonder if they both post from the same device. Same emoticons always being used by them both which no one else uses. Incidentally he only ever mentions one kid now. He used to post about having two. Has he fallen out with the other kid?

Agree with that. Sad sack uses near enough every post to brag about his chavvy possessions, hasn't the nouse to realise what a dick he sounds.

What is chavvy about a Bose soundbar or an Xbox?

Green eyed monster maybe, or is the special brew going to your head T Rex?
homecinemaguest

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Blueblade has migrated to Politicsand is holding forth his opinions on "lefties" as he does in General Discussion... he may have misjudged his battlefield.

Ovalteenie too, it's like children who've wandered into the lion's den

Yes anyone who blueblade may have found on his side has been kicked out of the politics forum. Only lefties allowed. Ah week, blueblade had a good innings on DS.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:37 pm

My god there are some nasty cunts here. They can’t even take a break for Christmas.

Whatever Safi says, some wankers on here jump on it. I know who the real sad fuckers are...those who are sad and alone and trolling those who are answering a thread genuinely. Hopefully those wankers will grow up in 2018.

As for those bringing kids into it...cunts pure and simple.

There was nothing wrong with what they posted. If you don’t like it, don’t read it you sad twats.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Peach_Applewhite back with new trolling account SnowQueen1.

Postby queasy guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:19 am

No need for them to play out their Romeo and Juliet to an audience. Keep the 'You are wonderful' ' You are the best thing that's happened to me' private. I've seen such things before on public forums and it's usually done with an ulterior motive. Of course some of the audience might love it and, all gooey and misty-eyed, think they're watching the love story of the decade unfold. What they might not realise is that the two principal players are quite possibly doing it to rub someone else's nose in it.
queasy guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive