Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 74.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:

Fuck off. You are making it up as you go along. What you are doing could be classed as bullying though, you stupid bitch.

Get a life Frankly, you hitched your pony to the Vam/Hobbit bully bad girl's rail. It's time you sucked it up. :cuppaT:

Fuck off and grow up. Bitch.

I'm not the same guest but you are still the same bandwagon jumping bullying team member you always were. What a shame you all got exposed and then you were thrown under the bus by your boss when she decided to drop the nicey nicey ohhhhhh I :wubwub: Dogs act she has been playing for 3 years, sucking up none stop. She revealed exactly what other people already knew.

Fuck off is it Frankly? Looks like you have already been fucked and mugged off mate. :cuppaT:

You are just as stupid though. Remind me again, what 'bandwagon jumping, bullying team member' are you on? Another silly lying little bitch that needs to grow up. It is truly pathetic. You show me where I have bullied anyone - Come on, put your money where your mouth is.

I'm a lone poster, not even a member so sadly for you and your chums one even a "proxied up banned member" why would I need to remind you of anything, I have merely observed you for some time now rushing in to back up your mates when they start getting shit flung back at them, being part of the team means that you are a fellow bully. If anyone is a little "bitch" round here it's you. Your language shows that you are a bit common as well

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Mash wrote:It's just bollocks, Frankly. There's no bullying it's just people giving opinions on other people. And if that is classed as bullying then everyone is a bully including those who are calling you a bully.

Did Jp hack your account?
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Lambert wrote:What happened to Uly/treme/kippeh/etc? Can't believe he's not still posting away on DS. Some goes for Azagoth/Baboo Yagu/QT.314.

I really liked Uly. I missed them when they were banned.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:
How much longer is this shit between you two gonna clog this forum up for, just let it drop for crying out loud this is DS/DTV thread not Frankly vs Guest :roll:

Start another thread if you want to carry this on.

Learn to quote TWAT! :dafinger:

Postby Vicky » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:The poster currently known as Gigabit is very similar in style to Paul_Jenkins in the way he replies to anyone disagreeing with him.

Paul_Jenkins, that's it. I mentioned last night that Gigabit had made over 120 posts yesterday, Paul_Jenkins used to do exactly the same thing.

Is he the one who called other people stupid if they disagreed with him because he was so much cleverer than them? Didn't he say he had years of professional experience in medicine or law, but that was shite because most of what he posted was out of date?
Come to think of it, wasn't he another account of Nakatomi's?

Was him who claimed he was an expert in law (But kept quoting Scots Law, instead of the law in England) and also said he was the big cheese of a hospital?
Vicky

Postby Frankly » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Mash wrote:It's just bollocks, Frankly. There's no bullying it's just people giving opinions on other people. And if that is classed as bullying then everyone is a bully including those who are calling you a bully.

Of course it is Mash. It's abundantly clear to anyone who isn't hard of thinking.
Last edited by Frankly on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frankly

Postby Frankly » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Get a life Frankly, you hitched your pony to the Vam/Hobbit bully bad girl's rail. It's time you sucked it up. :cuppaT:

I'm not the same guest but you are still the same bandwagon jumping bullying team member you always were. What a shame you all got exposed and then you were thrown under the bus by your boss when she decided to drop the nicey nicey ohhhhhh I :wubwub: Dogs act she has been playing for 3 years, sucking up none stop. She revealed exactly what other people already knew.

Fuck off is it Frankly? Looks like you have already been fucked and mugged off mate. :cuppaT:

You are just as stupid though. Remind me again, what 'bandwagon jumping, bullying team member' are you on? Another silly lying little bitch that needs to grow up. It is truly pathetic. You show me where I have bullied anyone - Come on, put your money where your mouth is.

I'm a lone poster, not even a member so sadly for you and your chums one even a "proxied up banned member" why would I need to remind you of anything, I have merely observed you for some time now rushing in to back up your mates when they start getting shit flung back at them, being part of the team means that you are a fellow bully. If anyone is a little "bitch" round here it's you. Your language shows that you are a bit common as well

In other words you can't back your lies up. I knew that anyway. Snob.
Frankly

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:01 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Impression guest wrote:
Waffle Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:If you dislike someone so much, wipe them out of your life.
If someone annoys you so much, wipe them out of your life.
Don't waste your time on them.

We've all done the opposite to the above.

There are many ways of looking at this stuff, though.

There are many ways, many ways there are indeed. You can look at it or you can not look at it. Same difference, in a sense. Or is it? I've often wondered. People have choices and some choose one thing and others another. And some choose something else entirely. Sometimes their choices are similiar, sometimes not. Sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out, in out in out shake it all about do the hokey cokey and you turn around, that's what it's all about. Or is it? I've often wondered

Best. JP. Impression. Ever!! :pmsl:

Or is it? I mean, some people might see it that way, but there again, others won't. Who knows? Not for me to say either way really, but all I do know is that humour is subjective so what one person finds funny equally on the other hand, many others won't. So ultimately, who knows whether it's the best JP impression ever? I certainly don't.

This is also spot on.

I swear he posts for the sake of posting at times.

Has to get that post count up (street cred for him), him and his hoppo are Dog's Chas & Dave- rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.
Making it up as you go along AGAIN. Some of you guests need to get of that self-appointed pedestal. Nonentities without a unique ID join up and be brave.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Dean wrote:

Did Jp hack your account?
Mash talks great sense, try it some time.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:The poster currently known as Gigabit is very similar in style to Paul_Jenkins in the way he replies to anyone disagreeing with him.

Paul_Jenkins, that's it. I mentioned last night that Gigabit had made over 120 posts yesterday, Paul_Jenkins used to do exactly the same thing.

Is he the one who called other people stupid if they disagreed with him because he was so much cleverer than them? Didn't he say he had years of professional experience in medicine or law, but that was shite because most of what he posted was out of date?
Come to think of it, wasn't he another account of Nakatomi's?

Was him who claimed he was an expert in law (But kept quoting Scots Law, instead of the law in England) and also said he was the big cheese of a hospital?

Yes, that's him :thumbsup:
Although it was interesting to see how many English posters were so ignorant to the fact that Scots Law has many differences to English Law; in fact many seemed completely unaware that they are two separate legal systems.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Lambert wrote:What happened to Uly/treme/kippeh/etc? Can't believe he's not still posting away on DS. Some goes for Azagoth/Baboo Yagu/QT.314.

uly is nakatomi

Postby not the same guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:Fuck off and grow up. Bitch.

Just a quick gander at your post history in this thread should 'prove' what you usually do. It 99% highfiving your gang or fighting off any criticism like your life depends on it
not the same guest

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:11 pm

jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Impression guest wrote:
Waffle Guest wrote:[
There are many ways, many ways there are indeed. You can look at it or you can not look at it. Same difference, in a sense. Or is it? I've often wondered. People have choices and some choose one thing and others another. And some choose something else entirely. Sometimes their choices are similiar, sometimes not. Sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out, in out in out shake it all about do the hokey cokey and you turn around, that's what it's all about. Or is it? I've often wondered

Best. JP. Impression. Ever!! :pmsl:

Or is it? I mean, some people might see it that way, but there again, others won't. Who knows? Not for me to say either way really, but all I do know is that humour is subjective so what one person finds funny equally on the other hand, many others won't. So ultimately, who knows whether it's the best JP impression ever? I certainly don't.

This is also spot on.

I swear he posts for the sake of posting at times.

Has to get that post count up (street cred for him), him and his hoppo are Dog's Chas & Dave- rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.
Making it up as you go along AGAIN. Some of you guests need to get of that self-appointed pedestal. Nonentities without a unique ID join up and be brave.

So being a member would validate an opinion? :bawlin:

Oh nose, quote limit reached :bell:

Postby Lambert » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Guest wrote:

uly is nakatomi

Nah, not buying that.

Actually I just remembered he's got an account here and pops in from time to time.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:

Ok so you got your nickname "how high boss" for no reason then? :dunno:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive