DS and DTV Part 76.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:28 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Poor JRA. He must be pretty upset right now.

Banned, unpopular, boring, proven liar but it's not RL. :canny:

Contrary to his protestations to the otherwise, I'd say it is very much 'RL' to him...... :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Confused guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:48 am

Doghouse rileys page says he was last active 15/12/17 :dunno:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... se%20Riley
Confused guest

Postby jra » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:56 am

VR6storm wrote:
guest wrote:

Contrary to his protestations to the otherwise, I'd say it is very much 'RL' to him...... :whistle:

Your obsession and baiting of me is a bit unhealthy, so maybe you should take your own advice.
jra

Postby Nucks » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:56 am

Confused guest wrote:Doghouse rileys page says he was last active 15/12/17 :dunno:

Just a glitch or ‘last active’ doesn’t mean what we think it means. If you click on comments he was posting yesterday.
Nucks

Postby dung guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:59 am

Nucks wrote:
Confused guest wrote:Doghouse rileys page says he was last active 15/12/17 :dunno:

Just a glitch or ‘last active’ doesn’t mean what we think it means. If you click on comments he was posting yesterday.

He uses the forum for self promotion but it's more like the rooster crowing on its own dung heap.
dung guest

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 am

Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:04 am

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
guest wrote:

Your obsession and baiting of me is a bit unhealthy, so maybe you should take your own advice.

That's rich coming from you. :pmsl: :pmsl: And i am not OBSESSED with you. In fact, i've not posted ANYTHING about you for pages
and pages in this thread. Others here appear to be doing just as good a job as I could, so i've just let them get on with it.
VR6storm

Postby Confused guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:04 am

Nucks wrote:

I know he was which is why it confused me. He posts most days.
Confused guest

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 am

Nucks wrote:

I think last active refers to the last time you logged in

mine stays logged in for weeks then for no reason it logs me out, maybe that was the date he was last logged out and logged back in
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:29 am

Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

I have to agree. I often wonder if all those posters who keep getting targeted, stop posting, what will those people who keep attacking them do? No one to bully, no one to chastise, no one to ridicule etc...They will get bored stiff and fuck off. Wow, what an achievement to be proud of :off head: I hope all those posters who get it in the arse, grow a thick skin, don't give the "bullies" the satisfaction, and just stick around, if only just to piss them fuckers off!
Once again, my 2 pennies worth :paranoid:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:40 am

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
guest wrote:

That's rich coming from you. :pmsl: :pmsl: And i am not OBSESSED with you. In fact, i've not posted ANYTHING about you for pages
and pages in this thread. Others here appear to be doing just as good a job as I could, so i've just let them get on with it.

Do as I say goddamnit, not as I do.

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:44 am

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Are the DS mods that pathetic that they can't tell when forummers are sucking up to them to win favour?

You’ve got to be joking? The DS mods are as thick as pig shit and wildly inconsistent. They ban people purely based on who’s been alerted so the bait and alert mob on there just get trigger happy. Some really good posters have gone in the past and yet serial cunts remain and even those who blatantly break the rules stay.

Serial cunts indeed, they know who they are one of them even posts on here.

Guest wrote:
The DS mods are as thick as mince so yes. They really are that pathetic.

Thicker actually.

Are the grapes sour?

Getting banned from a forum isn't that big a deal.

Indeed, but some people on here will make it a big deal.

Whoosh.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 am

No worries Holly , if people we dont rate have been fucked off there'll always be someone else to turn on :thumbsup: The old dogs crew have been ace at eating our own for years and we are the dogs bollocks!!

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Are the DS mods that pathetic that they can't tell when forummers are sucking up to them to win favour?

You’ve got to be joking? The DS mods are as thick as pig shit and wildly inconsistent. They ban people purely based on who’s been alerted so the bait and alert mob on there just get trigger happy. Some really good posters have gone in the past and yet serial cunts remain and even those who blatantly break the rules stay.

Guest wrote:

Thicker actually.

Are the grapes sour?

No sour grapes here mate.

I know it's not a big deal but that's why I don't understand why certain FM spend a lot of their time trying to get people banned and then celebrate when they are. They seem to think it's a big deal.

I think you should aim your comments at them, don't you?

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:09 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Thicker actually.

Are the grapes sour?

No sour grapes here mate.

I know it's not a big deal but that's why I don't understand why certain FM spend a lot of their time trying to get people banned and then celebrate when they are. They seem to think it's a big deal.

I think you should aim your comments at them, don't you?

Quite right, all these DS saddos set up camp here and have spent years and years desperately slagging off other DS members and here they frantically plot who to "take out" next. These are supposed to be adults, :ooer:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive