DS and DTV Part 76.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Viper » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Lambert wrote:
Viper wrote:
Lambert wrote:I see James2001 has done his best to swell the blue passport thread to 49 pages. I honestly don't mean this as a dig, but his behaviour in that thread looks autistic. It's like he's become obsessed and can't stop himself. Maybe he's had a mental breakdown over the holidays and regressed into his inner child.

PS has Minnie popped in? Hope she's doing ok.

Il take a squizz. James2001 a cunts odysee is easily triggered by brexit stuff. Im guessing hes having a teary eyed remoan?

He's lost it,Viper. He even posted a photo of himself taken the morning after the referendum https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88728561 :gigglesnshit:

Lol. Great stuff for triggering remoaners the blue passport. Personally im not bothered ive got 9 yrs to run but watching the remoaner tears and stirring the pot has been fun.
Viper

Re: DS and DTV Part 75.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Lambert wrote:I see James2001 has done his best to swell the blue passport thread to 49 pages. I honestly don't mean this as a dig, but his behaviour in that thread looks autistic. It's like he's become obsessed and can't stop himself. Maybe he's had a mental breakdown over the holidays and regressed into his inner child.

He’s just a particularly baity twat who is one of the Teflon coated untouchables of DS.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:My god there are some nasty cunts here. They can’t even take a break for Christmas.

Whatever Safi says, some wankers on here jump on it. I know who the real sad fuckers are...those who are sad and alone and trolling those who are answering a thread genuinely. Hopefully those wankers will grow up in 2018.

As for those bringing kids into it...cunts pure and simple.

There was nothing wrong with what they posted. If you don’t like it, don’t read it you sad twats.

Nothing stupid insult about saying gdprick only ever mentions one kid now. The kids themselves havent been discussed just that he only ever talks about one kid now not two like he used to. Anyone with half a brain would see its not stupid insult to notice that. Im surprised there have been so many guest posts defending gdtwat and the girlfriend. His posts largely go ignored on ds so im curious as to where these supporters are hiding out. I wouldnt be surprised if theyre proxied up :whistle:

Says the nameless guest! You’re the one wasting your energy getting all nasty. Lonely Christmas was it?!

Makes me laugh how people assume it’s the same person. Not everyone online are emotional fuckwits with split personalities. Some are just normal people passing a bit of time when bored.

Then again, there are lots of nasty piece of work, waiting to be nasty to anyone. You only have to remember how sam the football was treated.

It wasnt a lonely christmas no. It was spent enjoying the festivities and food and drink with family and friends. We had a great couple of days thanks. You sound terribly angsty and unnecessarily defensive. Incredibly so. There was nothing nasty in my post guest. Yours however....

Postby Viper » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:My god there are some nasty cunts here. They can’t even take a break for Christmas.

Whatever Safi says, some wankers on here jump on it. I know who the real sad fuckers are...those who are sad and alone and trolling those who are answering a thread genuinely. Hopefully those wankers will grow up in 2018.

There was nothing wrong with what they posted. If you don’t like it, don’t read it you sad twats.

Nothing stupid insult about saying gdprick only ever mentions one kid now. The kids themselves havent been discussed just that he only ever talks about one kid now not two like he used to. Anyone with half a brain would see its not stupid insult to notice that. Im surprised there have been so many guest posts defending gdtwat and the girlfriend. His posts largely go ignored on ds so im curious as to where these supporters are hiding out. I wouldnt be surprised if theyre proxied up :whistle:

Says the nameless guest! You’re the one wasting your energy getting all nasty. Lonely Christmas was it?!

Makes me laugh how people assume it’s the same person. Not everyone online are emotional fuckwits with split personalities. Some are just normal people passing a bit of time when bored.

Then again, there are lots of nasty piece of work, waiting to be nasty to anyone. You only have to remember how sam the football was treated.

It wasnt a lonely christmas no. It was spent enjoying the festivities and food and drink with family and friends. We had a great couple of days thanks. You sound terribly angsty and unnecessarily defensive. Incredibly so. There was nothing nasty in my post guest. Yours however....

Guest v guest posting. Re-assess your lives. You can do more than this im sure of it.
Viper

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:27 pm

It's obviously not only him as it was front page news yesterday. What would Maggie Thatcher think is the important question!

Postby Amused guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Im enjoying ffawkes posts to doghouse riley
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -christmas
Amused guest

Postby whatsthepoint » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:37 pm

jra wrote:As soon as the expression self awareness is used the person that says it is losing the argument in most cases.

Unsurprisingly that oft used and tired retort is trotted out, usually by someone totally lacking in self awareness.
There was no argument to lose, merely a few salient points for you to ponder.
whatsthepoint

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:42 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest v guest posting. Re-assess your lives. You can do more than this im sure of it.

As opposed to posting under the name viper? Im content with how my life is and what ive achieved in it. Enjoying the christmas break from work and passing a bit of time today by makung less than a handful of posts on here. You?

Postby Goodwife » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:
TBH, it's weird. Their whole "love story" seems weird...like they need some "wow, well done" slaps on the shoulder or something. Why spill all their private affairs on a forum? Who does that? They are a couple now, good for them, they should enjoy it...but the two of them go on a forum to talk to each other and chat about what gifts they exchanged, seems really, really weird and almost unreal. IMO it's just boasting and comes across as bullshit..just my two pennies worth.

I've thought exactly that right from the start, Holls, and got called all kinds of bitch on here for saying so :gigglesnshit:

Their grandstanding on DS did seem very OTT at first, especially when there seemed to be a 'love triangle' element going on. The weirdness factor went off the scale for me when they were out to dinner, and were both posting in sync from the restaurant :ooer:

Having read DS a lot more this last year, I've kind of got used to them now. It's just what they like to do, I guess, and it's pretty harmless really.

But any speculation about GD's kids should be off limits, imo...

BIB Says the poster who posted on here with her head in the sink at the hairdressers?

Safi did absolutely nothing wrong in her post yesterday. She answered the thread topic as did many other people. Are they not allowed to post on the same thread now?
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:57 pm

Doomlord2 wrote:Lukatar in jail again I see.

Probably his gas bill comment in the hitler thread. He said it to get jail or banned.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:02 pm

good lord

is there any thread as mean spirited as ' Charity ads are ruining my Christmas viewing'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:
TBH, it's weird. Their whole "love story" seems weird...like they need some "wow, well done" slaps on the shoulder or something. Why spill all their private affairs on a forum? Who does that? They are a couple now, good for them, they should enjoy it...but the two of them go on a forum to talk to each other and chat about what gifts they exchanged, seems really, really weird and almost unreal. IMO it's just boasting and comes across as bullshit..just my two pennies worth.

I've thought exactly that right from the start, Holls, and got called all kinds of bitch on here for saying so :gigglesnshit:

Their grandstanding on DS did seem very OTT at first, especially when there seemed to be a 'love triangle' element going on. The weirdness factor went off the scale for me when they were out to dinner, and were both posting in sync from the restaurant :ooer:

Having read DS a lot more this last year, I've kind of got used to them now. It's just what they like to do, I guess, and it's pretty harmless really.

But any speculation about GD's kids should be off limits, imo...

BIB Says the poster who posted on here with her head in the sink at the hairdressers?

Safi did absolutely nothing wrong in her post yesterday. She answered the thread topic as did many other people. Are they not allowed to post on the same thread now?

Oh wow...here’s Baityface again :woteva: :roll:

Are you able to read properly? Where in that post, or any post, have I said they’re “not allowed” to post together? And where in any post have I ever not wished them well?

BIB - are you seriously saying you’ve never seen someone in a hair salon using their phone, whilst having a conditioning treatment?

Petty niggling at me in the Mods’ Christmas thread, and now here - you clearly have no intention of “moving on and being civil”, as you said you would.

Knock yourself out, though. The more baiting you do, the more you show yourself up :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby jra » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:28 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:good lord

is there any thread as mean spirited as ' Charity ads are ruining my Christmas viewing'

It is mean spirited somewhat. However, many of these adverts are worded to make you feel really guilty for not donating.
jra

Postby Lambert » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:39 pm

What was your comment to Madrista about, bit of history there or just an observation from his DS posts?
Lambert

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Lambert wrote:

What was your comment to Madrista about, bit of history there or just an observation from his DS posts?

Isn’t Madrista the flamer that posts on Dtv? Can’t remember his name on there now...
Dean

Next

Return to The Archive