DS and DTV Part 76.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:13 pm

west_benders wrote:
guest wrote:
west_benders wrote:Hey everyone,

Well, went and got myself banned from DS last night as some of the perpetually offended decided to report me (despite me only retaliating to their abuse!). So, told them to delete my account and thought I would come here instead. It seems a lot more chilled out! :)

Will update my profile later. :)

Who were you on DS,what did you say to get banned and to *whom?

*always good to know the snowflakes.


Well, being a 'fresh' start and all I'd rather keep my DS profile quiet. Wasn't anything ridiculously bad though.

OK, DS can be a minefield.

welcome btw.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:15 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is


You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

Some people divide opinion more than others, this is always going to happen on forums. No one is innocent of tag teaming/piling on/whatever, because as soon as another person agrees with you and joins in,or as soon as you and another person have a laugh and joke at anothers expense, you’re doing exactly that.

It’s oretty funny to see posters complain about piling on and character assignations, and then seeing them doing exactly the same thing on another thread.


What a load of utter bollocks and you know it. You really think we’ll buy the shite that your peddling here?

Posters like Keyser have never targeted others and have come in for all sorts of abuse and really nasty allegations and insinuations. All for what? Falling out with a previous friend in PM or email. To imply he’s a creepy stalker harasser of women based on the sum of fuck all is disgusting and those that do it are cunts.

The other posters you name like Cam of HF are totally different. They instigate and attack people and have a history of doing it and so finally as Holly pointed out so well, people eventually had enough of the bully tactics and piling in on Keyser etc. His is why they aren’t popular with many.

For you to try and make out it’s he same is about as pathetic as it gets Nickers. Don’t ever be on a jury. Posters like Vam and Hf aren’t victims, they’re the forum bullies. People just got sick of it after a while.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:17 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Just a glitch or ‘last active’ doesn’t mean what we think it means. If you click on comments he was posting yesterday.



I think last active refers to the last time you logged in

mine stays logged in for weeks then for no reason it logs me out, maybe that was the date he was last logged out and logged back in

Ive been logged in a few weeks but mine says I was last active this morning so that cant be it.

I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.


yeah thought it was to do with the last logout/in

the visits count thing relates to it as well I think

It isn't. Check anyones who's online and posting. Their times are all recent. It's last active not last log in or log off. Doghouse being an exception to the rule apparently.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Kranek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:20 pm

guest wrote:
west_benders wrote:
guest wrote:
west_benders wrote:Hey everyone,

Well, went and got myself banned from DS last night as some of the perpetually offended decided to report me (despite me only retaliating to their abuse!). So, told them to delete my account and thought I would come here instead. It seems a lot more chilled out! :)

Will update my profile later. :)

Who were you on DS,what did you say to get banned and to *whom?

*always good to know the snowflakes.


Well, being a 'fresh' start and all I'd rather keep my DS profile quiet. Wasn't anything ridiculously bad though.

OK, DS can be a minefield.

welcome btw.


Cheers. I'll be on my best behaviour!
User avatar
Kranek
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:27 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ive been logged in a few weeks but mine says I was last active this morning so that cant be it.

I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.


yeah thought it was to do with the last logout/in

the visits count thing relates to it as well I think

It isn't. Check anyones who's online and posting. Their times are all recent. It's last active not last log in or log off. Doghouse being an exception to the rule apparently.


ah ok

it must have been a glitch they've since sorted when it was doing that, mine at one time showed last active days before when obviously I was online at the time

the number of visits thing relates to logouts though? I'm showing 45 visits (I think) and I browse DS at some point most days
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:27 pm

guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:No worries Holly , if people we dont rate have been fucked off there'll always be someone else to turn on :thumbsup: The old dogs crew have been ace at eating our own for years and we are the dogs bollocks!!




I wish we wouldn't eat our own :bawlin: Many of us go back for many years, some might not like each other, but at least we/they are all familiar with each other and probably would back each other up if outside influence would start attacking.
OK, I'm talking shit, forget it :gigglesnshit:


Thought I'd get into the spirit of things, group hug anyone?

Image



Oh stop it Frosty :leer:

Holly. it's not Frosty, it's little old me.



Oh it's little old you :Hiya:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think last active refers to the last time you logged in

mine stays logged in for weeks then for no reason it logs me out, maybe that was the date he was last logged out and logged back in

Ive been logged in a few weeks but mine says I was last active this morning so that cant be it.

I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.


yeah thought it was to do with the last logout/in

the visits count thing relates to it as well I think

It isn't. Check anyones who's online and posting. Their times are all recent. It's last active not last log in or log off. Doghouse being an exception to the rule apparently.[/quote]
Maybe the old goat doesn't clear his cookies and is using an older version of Firefox? Stagnant logging in dates happened to me on another forum.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:34 pm

Holly wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:


I wish we wouldn't eat our own :bawlin: Many of us go back for many years, some might not like each other, but at least we/they are all familiar with each other and probably would back each other up if outside influence would start attacking.
OK, I'm talking shit, forget it :gigglesnshit:


Thought I'd get into the spirit of things, group hug anyone?

Image



Oh stop it Frosty :leer:

Holly. it's not Frosty, it's little old me.



Oh it's little old you :Hiya:


Yeah, just little old lonesome me, singing on my own and no-one to hug. Community spirit ain't like it used to be. :bawlin:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think last active refers to the last time you logged in

mine stays logged in for weeks then for no reason it logs me out, maybe that was the date he was last logged out and logged back in

Ive been logged in a few weeks but mine says I was last active this morning so that cant be it.

I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.


yeah thought it was to do with the last logout/in

the visits count thing relates to it as well I think

It isn't. Check anyones who's online and posting. Their times are all recent. It's last active not last log in or log off. Doghouse being an exception to the rule apparently.

Maybe the old goat doesn't clear his cookies and is using an older version of Firefox? Stagnant logging in dates happened to me on another forum.[/quote]

Ducking yawn. And the award for biggest load of boring cunts goes to..

You log in bores make train spotters look cool and interesting.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby jra » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:38 pm

guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.


It's not, I don't ever log out. It's more like a last accessed time but obv not for dog house. Wasn't fancies odd too.

Let me know your OS, browser and DS username and I'll look into it for you.

Windows 007, Mafiaso, jra. Offshore bank details supplied upon polite request.


Jesus wept.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13139
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Cobs » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It isn't. Check anyones who's online and posting. Their times are all recent. It's last active not last log in or log off. Doghouse being an exception to the rule apparently.

Maybe the old goat doesn't clear his cookies and is using an older version of Firefox? Stagnant logging in dates happened to me on another forum.

Dunno then, my firefox is up to date and I just posted on the Count to Two Million thread with no change.
I am riding the www bareback on xp though. :ooer:
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Cobs wrote:Ive been logged in a few weeks but mine says I was last active this morning so that cant be it.

I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.


yeah thought it was to do with the last logout/in

the visits count thing relates to it as well I think

It isn't. Check anyones who's online and posting. Their times are all recent. It's last active not last log in or log off. Doghouse being an exception to the rule apparently.

Maybe the old goat doesn't clear his cookies and is using an older version of Firefox? Stagnant logging in dates happened to me on another forum.


Ducking yawn. And the award for biggest load of boring cunts goes to..

You log in bores make train spotters look cool and interesting.



Trot on then, shit-for-brains.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:45 pm

jra wrote:
guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.


It's not, I don't ever log out. It's more like a last accessed time but obv not for dog house. Wasn't fancies odd too.

Let me know your OS, browser and DS username and I'll look into it for you.

Windows 007, Mafiaso, jra. Offshore bank details supplied upon polite request.


Jesus wept.

then reluctantly handed over his a/c details.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Grafenwalder has made Hobbit look a bit of a tit again in the gender pay myth thread. I give him a lot of respect for keeping his cool having to deal with her as it’s like explaining to dumb kids at times and her agenda is painfully obvious. .

Bomo Lad and a couple of others doing really well too having the patience to debunk those that just love to play the victim.

You never see people like Teresa May or Angela Merkel moan about how unfair life is or how men are stopping them do well and this is why they can’t be successful. They just got on and did it.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It isn't. Check anyones who's online and posting. Their times are all recent. It's last active not last log in or log off. Doghouse being an exception to the rule apparently.

Maybe the old goat doesn't clear his cookies and is using an older version of Firefox? Stagnant logging in dates happened to me on another forum.

Dunno then, my firefox is up to date and I just posted on the Count to Two Million thread with no change.
I am riding the www bareback on xp though. :ooer:

Don't really know what causes it Cobs, just something I noticed with me.
User avatar
guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests