3 kinds of anti-Semitism in Labour ranks, Momentum leade

Big Threads

Re: 3 kinds of anti-Semitism in Labour ranks, Momentum leade

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:27 pm

Viper wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Viper wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why have you been so desperate to avoid my question regarding the link I provided?
You make bold statements and and accusations then refuse to answer peoples questions.
It's a sure way to get ignored.

Its momentum LEADER Lansman who is making the claims. Not i.

Noted yet again you two cannot condemn anti semitism. Again showing that he is right to be concerned about anti semites such as yourselves.

You still refuse to answer my question.

Rollup you anti semite filth. If you were to answer an op of a topic rather than attempt whataboutery or diversion then one day you may have a point.

You have a question?...start a thread! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Questions are asked and answered in a thread ... it's how it works.
I answered your questions way back and told you I'll be answering no more till you reciprocate.
I'm not expecting it though.
Your a troll and a dick head.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:36 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Viper wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Viper wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why have you been so desperate to avoid my question regarding the link I provided?
You make bold statements and and accusations then refuse to answer peoples questions.
It's a sure way to get ignored.

Its momentum LEADER Lansman who is making the claims. Not i.

Noted yet again you two cannot condemn anti semitism. Again showing that he is right to be concerned about anti semites such as yourselves.

You still refuse to answer my question.

Rollup you anti semite filth. If you were to answer an op of a topic rather than attempt whataboutery or diversion then one day you may have a point.

You have a question?...start a thread! :thumbsup:

Questions are asked and answered in a thread ... it's how it works.
I answered your questions way back and told you I'll be answering no more till you reciprocate.
I'm not expecting it though.
Your a troll and a dick head.[/quote]

Have you answered the OP? No. You've done usual whataboutery/deflection.

If you think you have a point to make just make it. No need for all the waffling on.

You are anti-semitic filth.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:41 pm

Viper wrote:You are anti-semitic filth.

Golly! :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Mekon » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:14 pm

Antisemitism exists in the Labour Party as in all strata of society but it is nowhere near as prevalent as the racism directed towards many other minorities. The Israeli state and its network of funded friends is simply more adept at highlighting it.
Mekon

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:18 pm

Viper wrote:

If you think you have a point to make just make it. No need for all the waffling on.

First let's be aware of the neo-Nazi meme where jew is used instead of Jew and anti-semitic instead of anti-Semitic.

This is a code that lets Reich Wingers know the sentiments being expressed are intended to conflate Jews and the current Israeli administration in people's minds, which is the equivalent of saying all Americans are not only Republicans but strongly pro-Trump and do not tolerate any criticism of him or his actions, and are not to be taken as any genuine hostility towards anti-Semitism; Almost exactly the opposite

Viper is, like all neo-Nazis, using a bait and switch technique where treating any criticism of any action of any Jew is automatically an indictment of all Jews, it's intent is not to answer criticism or debate issues but solely to excite passions against the Jewish people and bring harm upon them.

To Jews, whether supportive of Israel or opposed, religious or secular, pro or anti Occupation people like Viper and Maddog are as transparent as good old glass and I ask you not to be fooled by their malignant distortions of Jewish identity and nationhood. The State of Israel should be a nation for the citizens of Israel not the anti-Semitic agenda of the Christian Zionists who see a Holocaust of all Jews as a necessary first step to The Rapture, like Maddog, or those who want to separate Jews from the other oppressed peoples of the Earth to make us a whipping boy for White imperialism.

I repeat for clarity. Viper and Maddog are anti-Semites. Every time you see jew and anti-semite know these memes for what they are and know what you are talking to

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:Viper is, like all neo-Nazis, using a bait and switch technique where treating any criticism of any action of any Jew is automatically an indictment of all Jews, it's intent is not to answer criticism or debate issues but solely to excite passions against the Jewish people and bring harm upon them.

Thank you for your explanation, Guest - I defer to your superior knowledge on this subject.

That said, I genuinely hope that you are wrong when you suggest that Viper's intention is to bring harm to the Jewish people - but it would explain why elsewhere he supports anti-Semitic far-right politicians. So far I have treated him as the trolling clown I believe him to be but I may have to reconsider my approach if more evidence of his hostility to Jews emerges.

For myself, may I take this opportunity to apologize if I have inadvertently caused offence with my own clowning around - racism is the last thing I wish to promote.
McAz

Postby Major » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:13 pm

Have you noticed, EVERYONE is a troll to McASS.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:15 pm

Major wrote:Have you noticed, EVERYONE is a troll to McASS.

What do have to say about anti-Semitism, starbold - or is trolling all you can do?
McAz

Postby Major » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:19 pm

McAz wrote:

McASS is anti British filth. he supports anything which is not good for our island and twists things people say to suit his own anti British white agenda, I suspect he is UNWHITE himself.

Golly
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:

McASS is anti British filth. he supports anything which is not good for our island and twists things people say to suit his own anti British white agenda, I suspect he is UNWHITE himself.

Golly

Anything to say about anti-Semitism, starbold, (assuming you understand the term) - or is racist trolling shite all you are capable of? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:

First let's be aware of the neo-Nazi meme where jew is used instead of Jew and anti-semitic instead of anti-Semitic.

This is a code that lets Reich Wingers know the sentiments being expressed are intended to conflate Jews and the current Israeli administration in people's minds, which is the equivalent of saying all Americans are not only Republicans but strongly pro-Trump and do not tolerate any criticism of him or his actions, and are not to be taken as any genuine hostility towards anti-Semitism; Almost exactly the opposite

Viper is, like all neo-Nazis, using a bait and switch technique where treating any criticism of any action of any Jew is automatically an indictment of all Jews, it's intent is not to answer criticism or debate issues but solely to excite passions against the Jewish people and bring harm upon them.

To Jews, whether supportive of Israel or opposed, religious or secular, pro or anti Occupation people like Viper and Maddog are as transparent as good old glass and I ask you not to be fooled by their malignant distortions of Jewish identity and nationhood. The State of Israel should be a nation for the citizens of Israel not the anti-Semitic agenda of the Christian Zionists who see a Holocaust of all Jews as a necessary first step to The Rapture, like Maddog, or those who want to separate Jews from the other oppressed peoples of the Earth to make us a whipping boy for White imperialism.

I repeat for clarity. Viper and Maddog are anti-Semites. Every time you see jew and anti-semite know these memes for what they are and know what you are talking to

Lol. Wise to guest post. :thumbsup:

But after your deflection from your anti semitism which you are unhappy about being given exposure...i have 1 question..

Is Lansman anti semitic then? :gigglesnshit:

I would request you keep your hate to your own hate sites where normal members of society dont have to see it.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:24 pm

Viper wrote:I would request you keep your hate to your own hate sites where normal members of society dont have to see it.

Why do use this one then for your hatred of Jews? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Major » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:35 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
McAz wrote:

Golly

Anything to say about anti-Semitism, starbold, (assuming you understand the term) - or is racist trolling shite all you are capable of? :dunno:

I've crapped bigger and better than you, Ponthook.

My name is Major on here.

You unwhites seem to think you are something special, well, you ain't us whitiz are, know your place.

For the record. I do not give a flying frog about anti semitism, I hardly talk about it, I will tell you why in quote, "I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO CHANGE IT," that is a fact, neither are you, if you think you can change it pray tell us how you are doing it.
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:43 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
McAz wrote:

Golly

You unwhites seem to think you are something special, well, you ain't us whitiz are, know your place.

For the record. I do not give a flying frog about anti semitism, I hardly talk about it, I will tell you why in quote, "I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO CHANGE IT," that is a fact, neither are you, if you think you can change it pray tell us how you are doing it.

You are an embarrassment to white people... you give us all a bad name...
Dean

Postby guest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:48 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
McAz wrote:

Golly

I know that you like to say hang em high quite alot, but have you ever thought that applying that idea to bigotted scum would be beneficial to my island? :cheers:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive