DS and DTV Part 77.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Anuvver guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:12 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

And just to point out, as clearly several of you are thick, my posts were ALWAYS in response to one of yours - so ask yourselves - what were you YOU posting to get the response that you did?

I couldn't gives a rats ass :bum: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

No because you are a coward. A bully who thinks they have power to be as mean and as spiteful as you like because you are safe in your house behind a keyboard. They are the worst type of bullies, and you call the Tories nasty? jesus Christ, you are sick. This thread is about discussing DS and current DS posts and posters isn't it? Not a witch hunt or pitchfork attack on a single person? You and others claim that it was me that started this discussion by joining, well I have been having my dinner and doing paperwork and didn't post for over an hour, yet every post was about me. So, I reiterate:

There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Because this might be a free-for-all forum where anything goes, but I doubt that means bullying. And you are bullying. You live by a pretence that you are good, kind, and will look out for anyone, yet nothing but nastiness emerges from your mind.

Don't be an arse. There's no bullying. If you're that sensitive to words, Dogs ain't the place for you.

Plus you were the one 'bullying' a poster earlier by saying they were mentally ill. Pot, bloody kettle.
Anuvver guest

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Oooh dogs day in court?
I’ll come along to offer support.

I'm giving my name as Mesoquim to the bailiff... don;t let on.

It does suit you

I know.... Scurlogue tried to push Mesosdim for years and that beauty was just waiting there...
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:19 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

It does suit you

I know.... Scurlogue tried to push Mesosdim for years and that beauty was just waiting there...

Tbh I don’t really know why you wound so many on DTV up, I thought there far worthier candidates

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:22 pm

If wizzy isn't a good advert for right wingers then mesodim certainly isn't a good advert for left wingers.

We need a wizzy/Odessa thread because this political beef has taken over this thread and its beyond tedious.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

Just Mess will do.

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:If wizzy isn't a good advert for right wingers then mesodim certainly isn't a good advert for left wingers.

We need a wizzy/Odessa thread because this political beef has taken over this thread and its beyond tedious.

You could always lose your temper and try to dox me like last time?
Odessa Steps

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Fletch wrote:

Support?

You'll be in chains with the rest of us. :gigglesnshit:

:ooer:
Shhhh. I’m having a day where I pretend I’m not a cunt.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

I’m not gunna lie, I had to google quim :oops:

Don’t worry, I got your back. I’ll hide you under my giant knickers.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:If wizzy isn't a good advert for right wingers then mesodim certainly isn't a good advert for left wingers.

Eddie is back! :bell:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

Never doxed anyone in my life you paranoid fool

Postby Lambert » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 pm

wizzywick wrote:There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

phpBB [video]
Lambert

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Never doxed anyone in my life you paranoid fool

I remember when that happened. Mess left for a while.... ran away

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:Jilly in jail. Yet again. These Tory types just don't listen to warnings and think the rules don't apply to them.
She can't have many chances left. Tick tock.

FGS What is the matter with you lot? Its pathetic how you cheerlead for people to get jailed or banned what sad little lives you lead.

Jilly, that you? :dunno:

You can join if you want, whether Jilly or not, and you don't have to use the same DS name either. :thumbsup:

News and politics section as well, not that wizzy has made any attempt to participate in there yet, despite his time spent talking about such things on DS. :scratch:[/quote. No I am not called Jilly and I certainly have no desire to join this forum why the hell would I want to converse with the likes of what I see. Looks like a bunch of weirdos hiding behind a keyboard just to spite others . Can’t see me ever posting here again. I recognise some from DS the particularly nasty element that is.

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 pm

Guest wrote: No I am not called Jilly and I certainly have no desire to join this forum why the hell would I want to converse with the likes of what I see. Looks like a bunch of weirdos hiding behind a keyboard just to spite others . Can’t see me ever posting here again. I recognise some from DS the particularly nasty element that is.

Bizarre.. you sound exactly like Jilly as well.
Odessa Steps

Postby jra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:James2001's twitter is hilarious: "Any stranger who sends a sneery or abusive tweet at me gets instantly blocked, no exceptions". He's King Sneer, what a cunt. And he has the gall to call other people snowflakes.

What happens on DS should stay on DS, with the exception of this thread of course. Following people to their personal Twitters or Facebook accounts is taking things too far.

No more far than talking about DS on here.
jra

Previous

Return to The Archive