DS and DTV Part 77.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:52 pm

GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Keyser has not been hounded/bullied/driven off dogs.

His laptop broke before Christmas and he's currently waiting for his new one to be set up.

Setting up a new laptop takes a few minutes.

Affording one a lot longer.

Not if he stops getting pissed for a week.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Quite right, all these DS saddos set up camp here and have spent years and years desperately slagging off other DS members and here they frantically plot who to "take out" next. These are supposed to be adults, :ooer:

Who plots to take anyone out? Other than Dox I've not seen it.

Are you kidding me. Go to spec savers. :cool:

Spit it out then.

Try starting at DS and DTV part 1 :thumbsup:

I give up, you clearly have nothing.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:

His laptop broke before Christmas and he's currently waiting for his new one to be set up.

Not for what he uses it for.

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:

Affording one a lot longer.

Not if he stops getting pissed for a week.

Next time you visit him maybe suggest it?

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:57 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

Some people divide opinion more than others, this is always going to happen on forums. No one is innocent of tag teaming/piling on/whatever, because as soon as another person agrees with you and joins in,or as soon as you and another person have a laugh and joke at anothers expense, you’re doing exactly that.

It’s oretty funny to see posters complain about piling on and character assignations, and then seeing them doing exactly the same thing on another thread.

What a load of utter bollocks and you know it. You really think we’ll buy the shite that your peddling here?

Posters like Keyser have never targeted others and have come in for all sorts of abuse and really nasty allegations and insinuations. All for what? Falling out with a previous friend in PM or email. To imply he’s a creepy stalker harasser of women based on the sum of fuck all is disgusting and those that do it are cunts.

The other posters you name like Cam of HF are totally different. They instigate and attack people and have a history of doing it and so finally as Holly pointed out so well, people eventually had enough of the bully tactics and piling in on Keyser etc. His is why they aren’t popular with many.

For you to try and make out it’s he same is about as pathetic as it gets Nickers. Don’t ever be on a jury. Posters like Vam and Hf aren’t victims, they’re the forum bullies. People just got sick of it after a while.

They don’t do anything different to what the rest of us do. Posting opinions on a forum.

The only difference is JP, JRA and Keys don’t handle the shit as well as others and so become victims.

Actually they (the ones named in bold) do do something different to the rest of us.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Lambert wrote:
west_benders wrote:Hey everyone,

Well, went and got myself banned from DS last night as some of the perpetually offended decided to report me (despite me only retaliating to their abuse!). So, told them to delete my account and thought I would come here instead. It seems a lot more chilled out! :)

Will update my profile later. :)

You asked them to delete your account because someone reported you?

Someone else recently claimed they asked for their account to be closed when their account was actually banned too...

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
guest wrote:
Thought I'd get into the spirit of things, group hug anyone?

Oh stop it Frosty :leer:

Holly. it's not Frosty, it's little old me.

Oh it's little old you :Hiya:

Yeah, just little old lonesome me, singing on my own and no-one to hug. Community spirit ain't like it used to be. :bawlin:

Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Grafenwalder has made Hobbit look a bit of a tit again in the gender pay myth thread. I give him a lot of respect for keeping his cool having to deal with her as it’s like explaining to dumb kids at times and her agenda is painfully obvious. .

Bomo Lad and a couple of others doing really well too having the patience to debunk those that just love to play the victim.

You never see people like Teresa May or Angela Merkel moan about how unfair life is or how men are stopping them do well and this is why they can’t be successful. They just got on and did it.

Bomo Lad is accusing others of playing victim? Isn't he that gay guy who had a huge hissy fit last week over female nurses doing smear tests and thinks by rights he should then have his own gay nurse? DS has some right odd people.

No you must be getting confused. Bomo remains cool calm and collected whilst others have their poor little victim hissy fits all around him. It’s not the first time he’s been excellent on there either.

All he did was use an analogy. If people insist on women or men then what if others then insist on a certain sexuality too? Typically he’s a bit too clever for most of the knuckle draggers that play the poor meeeee whiny victim card and it went right over their head.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Oh stop it Frosty :leer:

Holly. it's not Frosty, it's little old me.

Oh it's little old you :Hiya:

Yeah, just little old lonesome me, singing on my own and no-one to hug. Community spirit ain't like it used to be. :bawlin:

Uncurl your toes Frosty, I did own up after all.

Not sure if it was a compliment or an insult thinking my humour was similar to yours...I'll get back to you on that one.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:14 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Poor JRA. He must be pretty upset right now.

Banned, unpopular, boring, proven liar but it's not RL. :canny:

Contrary to his protestations to the otherwise, I'd say it is very much 'RL' to him...... :whistle:

Your obsession and baiting of me is a bit unhealthy, so maybe you should take your own advice.

A bit? More like a lot. It genuinely makes him look like an obsessed weirdo and it’s all he ever really offers on here. People talk about grudges but his is perhaps the biggest on here.

I bet if VR6 had the level of shit for as long as you’ve been put up with he’d be crying like a little bitch. Little snidey shits like him hide behind others as they know have back up when it comes to targeting you. On his own he’d be nothing.

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Well, went and got myself banned from DS last night as some of the perpetually offended decided to report me (despite me only retaliating to their abuse!). So, told them to delete my account and thought I would come here instead. It seems a lot more chilled out! :)

Someone else recently claimed they asked for their account to be closed when their account was actually banned too...

:Hiya: Hi you-know-who.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Grafenwalder has made Hobbit look a bit of a tit again in the gender pay myth thread. I give him a lot of respect for keeping his cool having to deal with her as it’s like explaining to dumb kids at times and her agenda is painfully obvious. .

Bomo Lad and a couple of others doing really well too having the patience to debunk those that just love to play the victim.

You never see people like Teresa May or Angela Merkel moan about how unfair life is or how men are stopping them do well and this is why they can’t be successful. They just got on and did it.

Bomo Lad is accusing others of playing victim? Isn't he that gay guy who had a huge hissy fit last week over female nurses doing smear tests and thinks by rights he should then have his own gay nurse? DS has some right odd people.

No you must be getting confused. Bomo remains cool calm and collected whilst others have their poor little victim hissy fits all around him. It’s not the first time he’s been excellent on there either.

All he did was use an analogy. If people insist on women or men then what if others then insist on a certain sexuality too? Typically he’s a bit too clever for most of the knuckle draggers that play the poor meeeee whiny victim card and it went right over their head.

He's not "too clever" because his analogy doesn't work.
No one goes in and says i'd like to have a heterosexual nurse because i'm heterosexual.
or i'm black i'd like to have a black nurse.

Postby Kranek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Oops, I should have been clearer on that. After the reporting I was banned for 7 days. Still, didn't see the point of being on a forum where you can't say what you think so didn't wish to stay registered.
Kranek

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:23 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

Some people divide opinion more than others, this is always going to happen on forums. No one is innocent of tag teaming/piling on/whatever, because as soon as another person agrees with you and joins in,or as soon as you and another person have a laugh and joke at anothers expense, you’re doing exactly that.

It’s oretty funny to see posters complain about piling on and character assignations, and then seeing them doing exactly the same thing on another thread.

What a load of utter bollocks and you know it. You really think we’ll buy the shite that your peddling here?

Posters like Keyser have never targeted others and have come in for all sorts of abuse and really nasty allegations and insinuations. All for what? Falling out with a previous friend in PM or email. To imply he’s a creepy stalker harasser of women based on the sum of fuck all is disgusting and those that do it are cunts.

The other posters you name like Cam of HF are totally different. They instigate and attack people and have a history of doing it and so finally as Holly pointed out so well, people eventually had enough of the bully tactics and piling in on Keyser etc. His is why they aren’t popular with many.

For you to try and make out it’s he same is about as pathetic as it gets Nickers. Don’t ever be on a jury. Posters like Vam and Hf aren’t victims, they’re the forum bullies. People just got sick of it after a while.

They don’t do anything different to what the rest of us do. Posting opinions on a forum.

The only difference is JP, JRA and Keys don’t handle the shit as well as others and so become victims.

You don’t half talk some crap Nick. JRA, and Keyser have had arseholes target them for over a year. After Holly made her comments and many others agreed with her it took all of a day or so before Vam and Hobs played the victim and the likes of you and Frankly came rushing in desperate to help.

It really didn’t take long did it. Im not sure Vams 101 flounces or Hobbit being a twat to Holly and others who agreed shows them handling the shit very well at all. They can dish it out but play the victim if they get a little bit back :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:23 pm

west_benders wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Oops, I should have been clearer on that. After the reporting, I was banned for 7 days. Still, didn't see the point of being on a forum where you can't say what you think so didn't wish to stay registered.

Yes, the poster I referred to claimed the same thing.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive