DS and DTV Part 77.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Puzzler » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Keyser has not been hounded/bullied/driven off dogs.

His laptop broke before Christmas and he's currently waiting for his new one to be set up.

Setting up a new laptop takes a few minutes.

Affording one a lot longer.

Not if he stops getting pissed for a week.

Puritan :roll:
Puzzler

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Guest wrote: A bit? More like a lot. It genuinely makes him look like an obsessed weirdo and it’s all he ever really offers on here. People talk about grudges but his is perhaps the biggest on here.

I bet if VR6 had the level of shit for as long as you’ve been put up with he’d be crying like a little bitch. Little snidey shits like him hide behind others as they know have back up when it comes to targeting you. On his own he’d be nothing.

While other little snidey shits like YOU hide anonymously behind a paper bag. How's that for :irony:

And you are also cordially invited to STFU. :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby Frankly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 pm

guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

Some people divide opinion more than others, this is always going to happen on forums. No one is innocent of tag teaming/piling on/whatever, because as soon as another person agrees with you and joins in,or as soon as you and another person have a laugh and joke at anothers expense, you’re doing exactly that.

It’s oretty funny to see posters complain about piling on and character assignations, and then seeing them doing exactly the same thing on another thread.

Yep. The McCann Mob are a prime example of this. :mrgreen:

Plenty of skewy hats and torn tights in those threads.

:mrgreen: LOL. Vicious, and then, when it's banned, for the upteenth time, they even regroup and take it to a different forum to continue it. :whistle:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Frankly wrote:
guest wrote:Plenty of skewy hats and torn tights in those threads.

:mrgreen: LOL. Vicious, and then, when it's banned, for the upteenth time, they even regroup and take it to a different forum to continue it. :whistle:

what forum?

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Grafenwalder has made Hobbit look a bit of a tit again in the gender pay myth thread. I give him a lot of respect for keeping his cool having to deal with her as it’s like explaining to dumb kids at times and her agenda is painfully obvious. .

Bomo Lad and a couple of others doing really well too having the patience to debunk those that just love to play the victim.

You never see people like Teresa May or Angela Merkel moan about how unfair life is or how men are stopping them do well and this is why they can’t be successful. They just got on and did it.

Bomo Lad is accusing others of playing victim? Isn't he that gay guy who had a huge hissy fit last week over female nurses doing smear tests and thinks by rights he should then have his own gay nurse? DS has some right odd people.

No you must be getting confused. Bomo remains cool calm and collected whilst others have their poor little victim hissy fits all around him. It’s not the first time he’s been excellent on there either.

All he did was use an analogy. If people insist on women or men then what if others then insist on a certain sexuality too? Typically he’s a bit too clever for most of the knuckle draggers that play the poor meeeee whiny victim card and it went right over their head.

He's not "too clever" because his analogy doesn't work.
No one goes in and says i'd like to have a heterosexual nurse because i'm heterosexual.
or i'm black i'd like to have a black nurse.

Exactly. Bumo made a right tit of himself in that thread with his false analogy and so did that other whiny gay, Paul237. Scratch an activist on DS and you'll often find a bigot, only concerned with pushing a fashionable minority ideology at the expense of most people's rights.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Grafenwalder has made Hobbit look a bit of a tit again in the gender pay myth thread. I give him a lot of respect for keeping his cool having to deal with her as it’s like explaining to dumb kids at times and her agenda is painfully obvious. .

Bomo Lad and a couple of others doing really well too having the patience to debunk those that just love to play the victim.

You never see people like Teresa May or Angela Merkel moan about how unfair life is or how men are stopping them do well and this is why they can’t be successful. They just got on and did it.

Bomo Lad is accusing others of playing victim? Isn't he that gay guy who had a huge hissy fit last week over female nurses doing smear tests and thinks by rights he should then have his own gay nurse? DS has some right odd people.

No you must be getting confused. Bomo remains cool calm and collected whilst others have their poor little victim hissy fits all around him. It’s not the first time he’s been excellent on there either.

All he did was use an analogy. If people insist on women or men then what if others then insist on a certain sexuality too? Typically he’s a bit too clever for most of the knuckle draggers that play the poor meeeee whiny victim card and it went right over their head.

Ah. Like I said, there's some right odd people on DS. :ooer:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Frankly wrote:
guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

Some people divide opinion more than others, this is always going to happen on forums. No one is innocent of tag teaming/piling on/whatever, because as soon as another person agrees with you and joins in,or as soon as you and another person have a laugh and joke at anothers expense, you’re doing exactly that.

It’s oretty funny to see posters complain about piling on and character assignations, and then seeing them doing exactly the same thing on another thread.

Yep. The McCann Mob are a prime example of this. :mrgreen:

Plenty of skewy hats and torn tights in those threads.

Planning and plotting with gusto.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Kranek wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
west_benders wrote:Hey everyone,

Well, went and got myself banned from DS last night as some of the perpetually offended decided to report me (despite me only retaliating to their abuse!). So, told them to delete my account and thought I would come here instead. It seems a lot more chilled out! :)

Will update my profile later. :)

You asked them to delete your account because someone reported you?

Someone else recently claimed they asked for their account to be closed when their account was actually banned too...

Oops, I should have been clearer on that. After the reporting I was banned for 7 days. Still, didn't see the point of being on a forum where you can't say what you think so didn't wish to stay registered.

I didn't DS banned people anymore unless it was perm?

I thought that was the point of the whole jail thing?

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

What a load of utter bollocks and you know it. You really think we’ll buy the shite that your peddling here?

Posters like Keyser have never targeted others and have come in for all sorts of abuse and really nasty allegations and insinuations. All for what? Falling out with a previous friend in PM or email. To imply he’s a creepy stalker harasser of women based on the sum of fuck all is disgusting and those that do it are cunts.

The other posters you name like Cam of HF are totally different. They instigate and attack people and have a history of doing it and so finally as Holly pointed out so well, people eventually had enough of the bully tactics and piling in on Keyser etc. His is why they aren’t popular with many.

For you to try and make out it’s he same is about as pathetic as it gets Nickers. Don’t ever be on a jury. Posters like Vam and Hf aren’t victims, they’re the forum bullies. People just got sick of it after a while.

They don’t do anything different to what the rest of us do. Posting opinions on a forum.

The only difference is JP, JRA and Keys don’t handle the shit as well as others and so become victims.

You don’t half talk some crap Nick. JRA, and Keyser have had arseholes target them for over a year. After Holly made her comments and many others agreed with her it took all of a day or so before Vam and Hobs played the victim and the likes of you and Frankly came rushing in desperate to help.

It really didn’t take long did it. Im not sure Vams 101 flounces or Hobbit being a twat to Holly and others who agreed shows them handling the shit very well at all. They can dish it out but play the victim if they get a little bit back :gigglesnshit:

Blowing everything up out of all proportion, wildly exaggerating and repeating the same old shite over and over and over again, won't ever make you right.

Hush now, enraged little Guesty :smilin: Listen to your Aunty Nic (who always talks sense), before you blow a gasket and have a coronary.
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Keyser has not been hounded/bullied/driven off dogs.

His laptop broke before Christmas and he's currently waiting for his new one to be set up.

Setting up a new laptop takes a few minutes.

Pisshead. :drinktype:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:Setting up a new laptop takes a few minutes.

Pisshead. :drinktype:

Piddly puny plums :smilin:

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
They don’t do anything different to what the rest of us do. Posting opinions on a forum.

The only difference is JP, JRA and Keys don’t handle the shit as well as others and so become victims.

You don’t half talk some crap Nick. JRA, and Keyser have had arseholes target them for over a year. After Holly made her comments and many others agreed with her it took all of a day or so before Vam and Hobs played the victim and the likes of you and Frankly came rushing in desperate to help.

It really didn’t take long did it. Im not sure Vams 101 flounces or Hobbit being a twat to Holly and others who agreed shows them handling the shit very well at all. They can dish it out but play the victim if they get a little bit back :gigglesnshit:

By rushing in to defend them, you mean giving my opinion on it, right? Like every one else who has an opinion on them, right?

JRA, Keyser and JP haven’t been targeted. They bring the majority of the shit on themselves. JRA with his never ending waffling on here, JP with his ego and arrogance, and Keyser who puts his foot in it with posters in private.
The only reason they aren’t like every other DS poster is because they come over here and drag it on and on and on. At one point I was thinking Gilbertoo would join them, but he didn’t. Watkins could have gone the same way, but he didn’t either.

Why aren’t you in the legal action thread protesting against all the bullying and targeting going on in there? Or starbolds threads? Or Mickys threads?
NastyNickers

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Didn't take anus32 long to start preaching in her ever-so-customer-friendly tone...always imagine her sitting on a hot poker with thin pursed lips and narrowed eyes, feverishly hammering the keyboard.

Jon Venables thread.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

What a load of utter bollocks and you know it. You really think we’ll buy the shite that your peddling here?

Posters like Keyser have never targeted others and have come in for all sorts of abuse and really nasty allegations and insinuations. All for what? Falling out with a previous friend in PM or email. To imply he’s a creepy stalker harasser of women based on the sum of fuck all is disgusting and those that do it are cunts.

The other posters you name like Cam of HF are totally different. They instigate and attack people and have a history of doing it and so finally as Holly pointed out so well, people eventually had enough of the bully tactics and piling in on Keyser etc. His is why they aren’t popular with many.

For you to try and make out it’s he same is about as pathetic as it gets Nickers. Don’t ever be on a jury. Posters like Vam and Hf aren’t victims, they’re the forum bullies. People just got sick of it after a while.
Good post. When have you seen me, or keyser, or jra join in when someone is being piled in on. Never is
the answer. We do one on one, and one on many. lol For example when vam is being piled in on I don't join in.

PS
You know I think I'm a tad funnier here and there when I'm a guest, it gives you special powers I feel like a Legend of Tomorrow.

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Yes JP I haven't stopped laughing since you were banned.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive