DS and DTV Part 77.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:12 pm

After Wizzywick was banned I alerted DS to the account Willmy

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/willmy

I told them I suspected it was Wizzywick, they banned the account within 20 mins.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:After Wizzywick was banned I alerted DS to the account Willmy

I told them I suspected it was Wizzywick, they banned the account within 20 mins.

I did similar with AliTaylor - that too was banned pretty quickly.

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Classic Wizzy!!! Time for a new Feature where we can look back on Wizzy's sparkling career at DS... that sadly ended with him supporting homophobia... Here we have him going off on a rant because someone has mentioned the right wingers safe space in a thread he wants to deflect from... Enjoy!!!

"A safe space? You guys seem positively pissed that several Tory posters have engaged in political discussion away from DS. Not a safe space at all. But how shall I describe it? Well, DS is like talking about politics to children who stamp their feet and demand sweets and are only appeased when they get what they want. So, from time to time it's good to chat with the kids and to see what tantrums they are having this week. Then, when the kids have gone to bed, we can go to a place where grown up conversation can occur without the kids declaring life's unfair because someone has switched their political X-Box off. There really is more to life than spending every hour of every day - do you guys actually go to work? - sat on DS getting angry and finding another "We hate the Tories" bit of news so you can angrier than you were ten minutes before. We have no safe space. We are not running away from DS. We are more than capable of holding our own. But, the truth of the matter is, so many posters make the same points and attack the same posters over and over and over again, and many of you are incapable of accepting differing viewpoints as valid, that it got to the point where life dictated that we should live it and DS became more a feature of entertainment rather than serious political discussion and, rather than run away, the point came where we thought "You know what? I really can't be arsed!"

But, if the thought of a "safe space"amuses you, then amuse yourself. Whatever makes you happy".
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Give yourself a gold star. :whogives:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Classic Wizzy!!! Time for a new Feature where we can look back on Wizzy's sparkling career at DS... that sadly ended with him supporting homophobia... Here we have him going off on a rant because someone has mentioned the right wingers safe space in a thread he wants to deflect from... Enjoy!!!

"A safe space? You guys seem positively pissed that several Tory posters have engaged in political discussion away from DS. Not a safe space at all. But how shall I describe it? Well, DS is like talking about politics to children who stamp their feet and demand sweets and are only appeased when they get what they want. So, from time to time it's good to chat with the kids and to see what tantrums they are having this week. Then, when the kids have gone to bed, we can go to a place where grown up conversation can occur without the kids declaring life's unfair because someone has switched their political X-Box off. There really is more to life than spending every hour of every day - do you guys actually go to work? - sat on DS getting angry and finding another "We hate the Tories" bit of news so you can angrier than you were ten minutes before. We have no safe space. We are not running away from DS. We are more than capable of holding our own. But, the truth of the matter is, so many posters make the same points and attack the same posters over and over and over again, and many of you are incapable of accepting differing viewpoints as valid, that it got to the point where life dictated that we should live it and DS became more a feature of entertainment rather than serious political discussion and, rather than run away, the point came where we thought "You know what? I really can't be arsed!"

But, if the thought of a "safe space"amuses you, then amuse yourself. Whatever makes you happy".

Hhaha amazing!!

this is the same safe space he then tried to deny existed and played dumb when people asked him about it.

This is what Wizzy is guys, a compete contradiction of bullshit.

Postby Mesoquim » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Classic Wizzy!!! Time for a new Feature where we can look back on Wizzy's sparkling career at DS... that sadly ended with him supporting homophobia... Here we have him going off on a rant because someone has mentioned the right wingers safe space in a thread he wants to deflect from... Enjoy!!!

Nice meltdown
Mesoquim

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Yes, good advice. And I will take your advice and focus on things that are important. Whatever makes them happy!

Just remember that they feel homophobia is wrong, racism is wrong, and misogyny is wrong, but making unsupported slanderous accusations is just fine.

Loadsa fun to be had too!

Just issued another warning against homophobia in Big Brother forum
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/88895131#Comment_88895131
"Defending homophobia is against the rules and will result in warnings. A number of comments in this thread are quite concerning and can be deemed homophobic. We recommend you avoid this thread if you're going to post in support of homophobia. Whilst different viewpoints are welcome we won't tolerate sexism, homophobia, transphobia or racism. Please keep it civil or we will unfortunately have no choice but to take action. Thank you."

Also to the people saying no posts of wizzy's look homophobic, because the mods removed them you arseholes thus him being banned.

Its pointless trying to explain it. Wizzy is in full denial mode and his little puppies are all falling in line to lick his arse clean.

Wizzy you were banned for defending a dirty homophobe of an MP.

Accept it and move on with your life.

I'd like to only judge him on his posts here.. but I saw what a total twat he was at DS and can't forget his homophobia... the lies and denials are just making it worse.

Oh do shut up you qare like a broken record.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Did he say 'I am in favour of homophopia', or anything similar? Or is this 'support' for homophobia just one of your own little 'intrepretations' of his posts – where you supply an imaginary motive and then accuse him of believing what you've just invented for him on his behalf?

Postby DS Headline Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Will Young 'called homophobic slur by bus driver'

Driver: You're a homophobic slur, Will!
Will: That's outrageous!
DS Headline Guest

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Mesoquim wrote:

Nice meltdown

MESOQUIM :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:52 pm

But you were wrong it wasn't Wizzy :pmsl:

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Mesoquim wrote:

Nice meltdown

It's what Pissydick does best :pmsl:

Did sorry.... he got binned for supporting homophobia.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:

Hhaha amazing!!

this is the same safe space he then tried to deny existed and played dumb when people asked him about it.

This is what Wizzy is guys, a compete contradiction of bullshit.

Also proves he is an out and out liar.

Postby wizzywick » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:59 pm

There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

And just to point out, as clearly several of you are thick, my posts were ALWAYS in response to one of yours - so ask yourselves - what were you YOU posting to get the response that you did?
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:02 pm

wizzywick wrote:There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

And just to point out, as clearly several of you are thick, my posts were ALWAYS in response to one of yours - so ask yourselves - what were you YOU posting to get the response that you did?

OMG are you now threatening us with police action for bullying you, a forum name, now?

Still as batshit crazy as ever I see.

Bring in on Wizzy, bring it on.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive