DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby anon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:21 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:James2001's twitter is hilarious: "Any stranger who sends a sneery or abusive tweet at me gets instantly blocked, no exceptions". He's King Sneer, what a cunt. And he has the gall to call other people snowflakes.

What happens on DS should stay on DS, with the exception of this thread of course. Following people to their personal Twitters or Facebook accounts is taking things too far.

No more far than talking about DS on here.

So, wait! Are we only allowed to talk about some social media websites on a social media website. Other social media websites are not allowed to be talked about on said social media website because that social media websites off limits?
In that case which social media website is allowed to be discussed on this social media website and which social media websites are off limits on this social media webiste?

Confused yet?
anon

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Anuvver guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:00 am

anon wrote:
Anuvver guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

And just to point out, as clearly several of you are thick, my posts were ALWAYS in response to one of yours - so ask yourselves - what were you YOU posting to get the response that you did?

I couldn't gives a rats ass :bum: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

No because you are a coward. A bully who thinks they have power to be as mean and as spiteful as you like because you are safe in your house behind a keyboard. They are the worst type of bullies, and you call the Tories nasty? jesus Christ, you are sick. This thread is about discussing DS and current DS posts and posters isn't it? Not a witch hunt or pitchfork attack on a single person? You and others claim that it was me that started this discussion by joining, well I have been having my dinner and doing paperwork and didn't post for over an hour, yet every post was about me. So, I reiterate:

There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Because this might be a free-for-all forum where anything goes, but I doubt that means bullying. And you are bullying. You live by a pretence that you are good, kind, and will look out for anyone, yet nothing but nastiness emerges from your mind.

Don't be an arse. There's no bullying. If you're that sensitive to words, Dogs ain't the place for you.

Plus you were the one 'bullying' a poster earlier by saying they were mentally ill. Pot, bloody kettle.

Why do I get the feeling if the tables were turning and your well used used rectal cavity was in wizzywick's position you would be complaining like the bitch you are!

I've been given all sorts of abuse on here. I'm not crying about it and making threats though. Wiz can dish it out but gets upset when he gets it back.

This is Dogs, not namby pamby DS. Get used to it.
Anuvver guest

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:02 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Get involved in what?

Ohhh dear police officer I've had a row on a web forum can you help me?

Grow up.

Fully grown up. Thank you. If anybody needs to grow up it's you for saying that, i.e. grow up.

Rows on the web are different from cyber harassment, stalking, making death threats, doxing etc.

If you are suggesting anyone on here has done that to Wizzy you are just as mental as he is. Wizzy came here and started shit. He did that.

You also didn't read Vicky's warning I take it.

Not at the time I made the post, but I've read it now.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:14 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Grow up.

Fully grown up. Thank you. If anybody needs to grow up it's you for saying that, i.e. grow up.

Rows on the web are different from cyber harassment, stalking, making death threats, doxing etc.

If you are suggesting anyone on here has done that to Wizzy you are just as mental as he is. Wizzy came here and started shit. He did that.

Neither did you it was Holly that posted it!

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:34 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Grow up.

Neither did you it was Holly that posted it!

Never mind eh!

:yess:
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:41 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:Jilly in jail. Yet again. These Tory types just don't listen to warnings and think the rules don't apply to them.
She can't have many chances left. Tick tock.

You get 3 times in jail so this should be her final warning.

I think Jilly's problem is that she is a mass alerter, the mods don't like it when people do that.

BIB. No. It depends.

Surprised Don Jra hasn't threatened DS with the Luton mafia if he is not allowed back on the site. :pmsl:

If they can't be arsed to answer my polite e-mails regarding inconsistent moderation, can I be arsed to post on there.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:43 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Luther kalea wrote:I still haven't seen any proof wizzy used sock accounts on DS. Surely there must be some?

Everybody has a sock account on DS. Even me.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45105&p=1353016&hilit=sock+jra&sid=b3e76d17a3ca2d8a11b2506a95ff7260#p1353016

The McCarthy's of Dogs ? See Socks everywhere

The point being, if people believe I have a sock account on DS, look elsewhere.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 am

Guest wrote:Nope but I did help in getting you banned on there. :Hiya:

You should never have been a clever dick to me in the DS updates thread. I never forget. :choc:

^ A prime example of why I don't bother with DS any more.

This sort of shit is sport for most of them. And actively encouraged.

It's a terrible forum.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Luther kalea wrote:I still haven't seen any proof wizzy used sock accounts on DS. Surely there must be some?

Everybody has a sock account on DS. Even me.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45105&p=1353016&hilit=sock+jra&sid=b3e76d17a3ca2d8a11b2506a95ff7260#p1353016

The McCarthy's of Dogs ? See Socks everywhere

The point being, if people believe I have a sock account on DS, look elsewhere.

I was actually making a point of you replying to every single pointless post. And you did, yet again.

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:39 am

I'm just LOL at wizzywick saying he is going to sue everyone on Dogs.

What an embarrassment he is.

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:42 am

Guest wrote:I'm just LOL at wizzywick saying he is going to sue everyone on Dogs.

What an embarrassment he is.

Where did he say that? Could you please link me?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:53 am

Anuvver guest wrote:

I've been given all sorts of abuse on here. I'm not crying about it and making threats though. Wiz can dish it out but gets upset when he gets it back.

This is Dogs, not namby pamby DS. Get used to it.

This is Wizzywick to a T, He can dish it out but soon as the tables turn he becomes a manic headcase threatening all sorts. It was the same MO he used on DS. The passive aggression will start soon. I'd love to see what exactly the police can do, nothing written here is libel as everyone is using annoymous names including Wizzy himself.

Btw isn't funny how Wizzywick's fan club all turned up here the same time he did? You make it so obvious Wizzy. Those of us who have a history with you can spot it a mile off. :shell:

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:05 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:If wizzy isn't a good advert for right wingers then mesodim certainly isn't a good advert for left wingers.

We need a wizzy/Odessa thread because this political beef has taken over this thread and its beyond tedious.

They tried that with me twice, but nobody posted in it.

The only reason that these threads become tedious is because people make them tedious, by going on and on about the same shit, day in day out.

Examples.

Odessa being a lefty.
Wizzy being a homophobe.
My sex life and views on women.
Endlessly talking about soaps.
Dean and jp.
Jason Watkins.
Feminists.

Same shit different day. Rinse and repeat.

Cant argue with that tbf.
Viper

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:06 am

Guest wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:Jilly in jail. Yet again. These Tory types just don't listen to warnings and think the rules don't apply to them.
She can't have many chances left. Tick tock.

Maybe the mods have been reading some of her Wizzyprick-defending posts here. :laughing:

I would not be at all surprised if there's a concerted attack being organised on the TorySafeSpaceForum, it would explain why there are suddenly so many guests posts in his defence.

Nirvana :wubbers:
Viper

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:10 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... daily-mail

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42621425

Virgin Trains would do better negotiating with Network Rail to get in-cab signalling installed, so that the Class 390s can operate at their design in-service speed (140mph, instead of 125mph), rather than being petty about newspapers. A lot of people these days don't buy newspapers anyway, as there are plenty of freebies around, e.g. Metro.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive