DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby jra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:35 pm

ETA. And don't kid yourself. I doubt you had much to with my banning other than crying like a baby when I was a 'clever dick' to you.
jra

Postby guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:37 pm

Holly wrote:Right...enough with all this BS about legal action, police etc...anyone bringing it up again will get a ban. If some of you can't handle the way this forum is run, perhaps you're better off posting somewhere else...No one is forced to post here.

What idiot lurks, reads posts about themselves, signs up, stirs the shit, gets replies, gets upset, then threatens :dunno:

Postby jra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:Get involved in what?

Ohhh dear police officer I've had a row on a web forum can you help me?

Grow up.

Fully grown up. Thank you. If anybody needs to grow up it's you for saying that, i.e. grow up.

Rows on the web are different from cyber harassment, stalking, making death threats, doxing etc.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 pm

guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Right...enough with all this BS about legal action, police etc...anyone bringing it up again will get a ban. If some of you can't handle the way this forum is run, perhaps you're better off posting somewhere else...No one is forced to post here.

What idiot lurks, reads posts about themselves, signs up, stirs the shit, gets replies, gets upset, then threatens :dunno:

That idiot is Wizzywick. Now you guys know first hand how fucked up he is.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:55 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Get involved in what?

Ohhh dear police officer I've had a row on a web forum can you help me?

Grow up.

Fully grown up. Thank you. If anybody needs to grow up it's you for saying that, i.e. grow up.

Rows on the web are different from cyber harassment, stalking, making death threats, doxing etc.

If you are suggesting anyone on here has done that to Wizzy you are just as mental as he is. Wizzy came here and started shit. He did that.

You also didn't read Vicky's warning I take it.

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Fletch wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guet wrote:
He's done a lot of running on DS over recent years - mainly away from DS Politics.

Errm okay... that's obviously not true but you may as well let us know you you are over at DS oh brave one? :cuppaT:

I'm quite surprised the ardent wizzy supporters from DS aren't joining up. They appear very vocal on guest posts so you'd think they'd want to join their hero on here.

Maybe this isn't the safe space type forum they prefer? :dunno:

Not so much debate as agreement wanted?

They can't even admit their safe space exists... they just skulk about as guests whilst their hero melts down. Not a brave bunch at all.
Odessa Steps

Postby anon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Fucking hell Girth and Hobbit are making even bigger tits of themselves than before in the google employee fired thread. they aren’t interested in equality or the rights of this man, and just spout their social justice buzzwords and try to paint him as some kind of far right figure when he’s nothing of the sort. They seem obsessed with the ‘alt right’. :off head:

a claim was made that he wasn't connected to the alt right, I was just demonstrating that he clearly is

I think that's probably the only time I have typed the words alt right on DS, but if that makes me obsessed so be it

maybe we should count the times you have typed Hobbit and Girth :smilin:

Anyone who counters the far left these days is labelled "alt right", "far right", "nazi" etc.
I dare anyone to look through his memo and find anything that is actually far right.

James Damore is too much of a left-leaning soft c*nt to be labelled any one those, he just upset diaper shitting adult babies inhabiting Google for daring to support equal treatment of employees rather than the authorised one-way bullying that is encouraged within Google.

FWIW, I will make an account on here at some point. For this post I will post as anon.
anon

Postby anon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:37 am

Lambert wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I made the point that Google will use all their legal powers to ensure that they win this case, just like they will in the ongoing sexual discrimination case, they are tyrants dressed up as a caring company, however you can't slag off the company you work for and expect to be given a pay rise, once he pubished his words he was gone - he has every right to have those beliefs but what he did was foolish - what part of not only slagging his employer but claiming that women were more prone to neuroticism did he think he was going to get away with

He published them internally on a system that was put in place precisely for that purpose. What he wrote did not justify the response he got. If he'd published the piece on Facebook or a blog or something, then yeah, he'd have been asking to get fired. Using the term 'neurotic' was ill-advised, and he has said he regrets using it. As I read through the lawsuit I found myself shaking my head with incredulity at Google's internal office politics and the kind of environment they have allowed to develop. I could never work in such a fucked-up environment, I think I'd go insane.

Given the information that has surfaced about the atmosphere within Google, I expect Damore's response to be amongst the most mature.

The information that has come to light thanks to this lawsuit really does shine light on a company not only harbouring, but encouraging an environment of bigotry. It certainly shines a very powerful light on Google's censorship of their sites like Youtube.
anon

Postby anona » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:42 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Taglet and Cornish now droning on about the ‘alt right’ in the Will Young thread. What is it with people thinking everyone’s a nazi?

I cannot stand racist pricks but I swear if you want to get a collection of the biggest arse holes on DS, just look at the posters who think anything or anyone not in line with their own views must be a nazi or ‘alt right’. To try and make out they are white supremacists just makes the people saying it look like nutters.

The Will Young thread will soon be going the same way as his career.

If only he and those people had taken advice from one of his songs " I think I better leave right now"
anona

Postby anon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:48 am

Guest wrote:Wizzy can get all his little friends from his safe space forum to post here about what a wonderful guy he is but those of us who were there remember it quite clearly.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44326&hilit=wizzywick+banned+tory+mp&start=1065

Here you go

I suppose all those comments are fake lies too?

"safe space forum"

Ironic coming from the no-name pussy from the DSafespace forum. A forum known for banning people for offending the pussy clique.
anon

Postby Anuvver guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:01 am

Retford is banned.
Anuvver guest

Postby anon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:01 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ignore it wizzy, as I said I don't know you from DS so I'll make a decision based on what you post here, I'm sure most feel the same, the 'guests' will do this all day long and I find generally ignoring them is the best way, imagine how pissed off they are waiting to see if they have annoyed you, and they get nothing, it's like they don't exist, just answer when it suits you, don't be goaded as 10 more 'guest' posts will pop up

Yes, good advice. And I will take your advice and focus on things that are important. Whatever makes them happy!

Just remember that they feel homophobia is wrong, racism is wrong, and misogyny is wrong, but making unsupported slanderous accusations is just fine.

Loadsa fun to be had too!

Just issued another warning against homophobia in Big Brother forum
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/88895131#Comment_88895131
"Defending homophobia is against the rules and will result in warnings. A number of comments in this thread are quite concerning and can be deemed homophobic. We recommend you avoid this thread if you're going to post in support of homophobia. Whilst different viewpoints are welcome we won't tolerate sexism, homophobia, transphobia or racism. Please keep it civil or we will unfortunately have no choice but to take action. Thank you."

Also to the people saying no posts of wizzy's look homophobic, because the mods removed them you arseholes thus him being banned.

"Whilst different viewpoints are welcome we won't tolerate sexism, homophobia, transphobia or racism."
They forgot to mention their caveat "unless it is against men, heterosexuals, mentally stable people and Caucasians."

Their horseshit "keep it civil" doesn't stand up to reality.
anon

Postby anon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:After Wizzywick was banned I alerted DS to the account Willmy

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/willmy

I told them I suspected it was Wizzywick, they banned the account within 20 mins.

Give yourself a gold star. :whogives:

A golden snowflake would be more appropriate.
anon

Postby anon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 am

Fremder im Ausland wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

And just to point out, as clearly several of you are thick, my posts were ALWAYS in response to one of yours - so ask yourselves - what were you YOU posting to get the response that you did?

I couldn't gives a rats ass :bum: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

No because you are a coward. A bully who thinks they have power to be as mean and as spiteful as you like because you are safe in your house behind a keyboard. They are the worst type of bullies, and you call the Tories nasty? jesus Christ, you are sick. This thread is about discussing DS and current DS posts and posters isn't it? Not a witch hunt or pitchfork attack on a single person? You and others claim that it was me that started this discussion by joining, well I have been having my dinner and doing paperwork and didn't post for over an hour, yet every post was about me. So, I reiterate:

There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Because this might be a free-for-all forum where anything goes, but I doubt that means bullying. And you are bullying. You live by a pretence that you are good, kind, and will look out for anyone, yet nothing but nastiness emerges from your mind.

Though not all guests live in the UK

Some use VPNs to pretend they live overseas :Hiya:
anon

Postby anon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 am

Anuvver guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

And just to point out, as clearly several of you are thick, my posts were ALWAYS in response to one of yours - so ask yourselves - what were you YOU posting to get the response that you did?

I couldn't gives a rats ass :bum: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

No because you are a coward. A bully who thinks they have power to be as mean and as spiteful as you like because you are safe in your house behind a keyboard. They are the worst type of bullies, and you call the Tories nasty? jesus Christ, you are sick. This thread is about discussing DS and current DS posts and posters isn't it? Not a witch hunt or pitchfork attack on a single person? You and others claim that it was me that started this discussion by joining, well I have been having my dinner and doing paperwork and didn't post for over an hour, yet every post was about me. So, I reiterate:

There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Because this might be a free-for-all forum where anything goes, but I doubt that means bullying. And you are bullying. You live by a pretence that you are good, kind, and will look out for anyone, yet nothing but nastiness emerges from your mind.

Don't be an arse. There's no bullying. If you're that sensitive to words, Dogs ain't the place for you.

Plus you were the one 'bullying' a poster earlier by saying they were mentally ill. Pot, bloody kettle.

Why do I get the feeling if the tables were turning and your well used used rectal cavity was in wizzywick's position you would be complaining like the bitch you are!
anon

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive