DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Goodwife wrote:I think this has been done to the death. i am not a man therefore I have no bollocks :ooer:

You might want to re-read my post I was very clear in what I said? I always say what I mean. That does not mean it is not being said in a funny way or a lighthearted way.

I am sorry that you are incapable of seeing a bit of fun. We get on fine when you are not trying to prove you are a bitch but that is exactly what you are a nasty little bitch with no sense of humour.

And to think I thought you were ok and just trying to keep up with Vam and Hobbit so they didn't turn on you.

You are probably worse than both of them put together. You dislike and are only giving me shit because you are towing their party line. Your lack of backbone and the fact you are too scared to stand up to them says a lot about you.


Just so we are 100% clear there is nothing light hearted or funny about my post. Straight up and served directly at you as requested.


P.s considering how obsessed you lot are you would have thought you would have got my sense of humour by now. Please try harder



So to get this straight, you have digs then when called out on it repeatedly claim you were "joking". You act the innocent as if you never start it, but you do a lot of the time. If anyone responds negatively to being dug out, you claim they're drama queens without a sense of humour. I suspect you've thoroughly enjoyed yourself these last few weeks having whoever it is who has grudes against Vam and Hobbit, using you as a battering ram.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Evening comrades... has anyone else not had their money clear from Momentum? I've had my payslip but the money hasn;t gone in the bank... I called Natalia Titaniavitch in HR and she says it was supposed to go through this afternoon?
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3499
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:06 pm

Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Lighten up a bit for God's sake. Did the smiley not indicate to you I was teasing?

So determined to have a go and looking for an issue where there isn't one.

Think you will find I was slagged off left right and centre yesterday and said not a word in reply.


Ah there you go again, pretending you totally didn’t mean anything. You were just having a laugh. It’s all my fault because I’m the one desperate to have a go and make an issue out of nothing.

Bullshit. You know what your doing GW. It’s like a little catch 22. You make a joke that disguises your sly cuntiness, then if I reply you twist it so I’m the c**t reacting over nothing. If I don’t reply, you’ve got your little dig in, lumped me into this giddy gang you’ve created, and made out I want a bit of dogs bollocks.
It’s not working.
Try more tit gifs.


Oh I did mean something it's called having a laugh.

You are overreacting on a grand scale.

I didn't create the giddy gang and YOU lumped yourself In. I said you weren't in it but you are now. No pleasing some people is there? :mrgreen:

Anyway time to go back to work and trying to post on my phone makes my posts look as badly spelt as the illiterate :pmsl:


You’re full of shit. Full of shit and your bait is obvious.
And you lack the bollocks to actually say what you mean. Hiding behind “I’m joking!” Or “well they started it/I’m just giving it back”.

Like I said earlier. Stick to your tit gifs.


I think this has been done to the death. i am not a man therefore I have no bollocks :ooer:

You might want to re-read my post I was very clear in what I said? I always say what I mean. That does not mean it is not being said in a funny way or a lighthearted way.

I am sorry that you are incapable of seeing a bit of fun. We get on fine when you are not trying to prove you are a bitch but that is exactly what you are a nasty little bitch with no sense of humour.

And to think I thought you were ok and just trying to keep up with Vam and Hobbit so they didn't turn on you.

You are probably worse than both of them put together. You dislike and are only giving me shit because you are towing their party line. Your lack of backbone and the fact you are too scared to stand up to them says a lot about you.


Just so we are 100% clear there is nothing light hearted or funny about my post. Straight up and served directly at you as requested.


P.s considering how obsessed you lot are you would have thought you would have got my sense of humour by now. Please try harder


how about you stop using the scattergun approach to garner attention

and go fuck yourself
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7280
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby charlie » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm

I think c**t is a great word and I say it a lot - usually in the derogatory sense though.

Mind you, I'm very careful about saying it in public.

If I have to, then it's usually the acronym, "C U next Tuesday"!

Some men frown upon women saying it as they think it makes us look and sound cheap. But it's equality these days and I think women should stand up and say c**t with honour and pride! :cool:
User avatar
charlie
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:I think this has been done to the death. i am not a man therefore I have no bollocks :ooer:

You might want to re-read my post I was very clear in what I said? I always say what I mean. That does not mean it is not being said in a funny way or a lighthearted way.

I am sorry that you are incapable of seeing a bit of fun. We get on fine when you are not trying to prove you are a bitch but that is exactly what you are a nasty little bitch with no sense of humour.

And to think I thought you were ok and just trying to keep up with Vam and Hobbit so they didn't turn on you.

You are probably worse than both of them put together. You dislike and are only giving me shit because you are towing their party line. Your lack of backbone and the fact you are too scared to stand up to them says a lot about you.


Just so we are 100% clear there is nothing light hearted or funny about my post. Straight up and served directly at you as requested.


P.s considering how obsessed you lot are you would have thought you would have got my sense of humour by now. Please try harder



So to get this straight, you have digs then when called out on it repeatedly claim you were "joking". You act the innocent as if you never start it, but you do a lot of the time. If anyone responds negatively to being dug out, you claim they're drama queens without a sense of humour. I suspect you've thoroughly enjoyed yourself these last few weeks having whoever it is who has grudes against Vam and Hobbit, using you as a battering ram.


Nope not what I said at all.

Funny how you and hobbit just said almost the same thing :gigglesnshit:

Yeah must say I really enjoy giddy old bitches having a go at me for daring to post on "their" forum.

I have never said I am innocent but I never started all this.In fact I dislike it that much I have been tempted to not bother posting on dogs anymore but then I remember I am not a spinless little snake and carry on :mrgreen:

Oh I am an introvert, attention seeking is not my thing :ooer:

Now if you will excuse me i am saying nothing further this evening about this. i want an enjoyable evening :more beer:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6225
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:21 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:how about you stop using the scattergun approach to garner attention

and go fuck yourself



I prefer a man to do it
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6225
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Cobs » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Evening comrades... has anyone else not had their money clear from Momentum? I've had my payslip but the money hasn;t gone in the bank... I called Natalia Titaniavitch in HR and she says it was supposed to go through this afternoon?

Did you read Viper's exit interview? It's up there with Pericles' funeral oration, I teared up a little.
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:I think this has been done to the death. i am not a man therefore I have no bollocks :ooer:

You might want to re-read my post I was very clear in what I said? I always say what I mean. That does not mean it is not being said in a funny way or a lighthearted way.

I am sorry that you are incapable of seeing a bit of fun. We get on fine when you are not trying to prove you are a bitch but that is exactly what you are a nasty little bitch with no sense of humour.

And to think I thought you were ok and just trying to keep up with Vam and Hobbit so they didn't turn on you.

You are probably worse than both of them put together. You dislike and are only giving me shit because you are towing their party line. Your lack of backbone and the fact you are too scared to stand up to them says a lot about you.


Just so we are 100% clear there is nothing light hearted or funny about my post. Straight up and served directly at you as requested.


P.s considering how obsessed you lot are you would have thought you would have got my sense of humour by now. Please try harder



So to get this straight, you have digs then when called out on it repeatedly claim you were "joking". You act the innocent as if you never start it, but you do a lot of the time. If anyone responds negatively to being dug out, you claim they're drama queens without a sense of humour. I suspect you've thoroughly enjoyed yourself these last few weeks having whoever it is who has grudes against Vam and Hobbit, using you as a battering ram.


Nope not what I said at all.

Funny how you and hobbit just said almost the same thing :gigglesnshit:

Yeah must say I really enjoy giddy old bitches having a go at me for daring to post on "their" forum.

I have never said I am innocent but I never started all this.In fact I dislike it that much I have been tempted to not bother posting on dogs anymore but then I remember I am not a spinless little snake and carry on :mrgreen:

Oh I am an introvert, attention seeking is not my thing :ooer:

Now if you will excuse me i am saying nothing further this evening about this. i want an enjoyable evening :more beer:



So now we have
A) I must be hobbit guest posting
B) Bitches ganging up on you (even though you started it this time) poor Goodwife
C) Threats to stop posting so people will go "oh no dont go/feel sorry for you" poor Goodwife
anbd finally
D ) I'm not really a drama queen (after telling everyone else that is what Hobbit and Vam are)

You're everything and more you accuse the others of.
User avatar
Guest
 

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests