DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:Is it coincidence that those 'guests' who support Wizzywick just so happen to always be online at the same time he is?

The secret forum has mobilised.

Odie has no idea of the power of the dark side.

The war will be long but I'm confident we'll win.

They will never take...........our freedom!

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:58 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:Wasnt it flashficton who discovered that on the day Wizzy claimed he was diagnosed with cancer his search history proved he spent the entire day and night posting cheerfully on DS. Which was the first indication he had made it up?

I really do not care what you think. You have an evil, weird mind so your fantasies do not concern me anymore.

Its pretty suck though, claiming to have cancer just because you were losing an argument one day and wanted sympathy to regain the upperhand.

If you really and truly think any person would make up that they had a potentially fatal illness just to garner sympathy from non-entities who have no affect on their personal lives from a forum, then you really are peculiar and shallow. I do not need to justify myself to you or anybody, but please feel free to continue your rather obscure,and surreal, vendetta you have against me. It obviously cheers you, so, crack on.

Its what you did Wizzy, you have form for being a liar and you even forget what you say from one day to the next. Everyone in the politics forum knew you were lying. You couldn't even see that people were just taking the piss out of you. Even you chemo story was factually and medically wrong.

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:Wasnt it flashficton who discovered that on the day Wizzy claimed he was diagnosed with cancer his search history proved he spent the entire day and night posting cheerfully on DS. Which was the first indication he had made it up?

I really do not care what you think. You have an evil, weird mind so your fantasies do not concern me anymore.

Its pretty suck though, claiming to have cancer just because you were losing an argument one day and wanted sympathy to regain the upperhand.

If you really and truly think any person would make up that they had a potentially fatal illness just to garner sympathy from non-entities who have no affect on their personal lives from a forum, then you really are peculiar and shallow. I do not need to justify myself to you or anybody, but please feel free to continue your rather obscure,and surreal, vendetta you have against me. It obviously cheers you, so, crack on.

Without mentioning names here, there have been a few on this very forum who have done this.I'm sure one was missing a nose.... :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is it coincidence that those 'guests' who support Wizzywick just so happen to always be online at the same time he is?

The secret forum has mobilised.

Odie has no idea of the power of the dark side.

The war will be long but I'm confident we'll win.

They will never take...........our freedom!

This forum is now on borrowed time. The dark side will always triumph. :dafinger: :slap:

Postby wizzywick » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:09 pm

I wasn't going to do this, but since accusations, of the most obscure kind, have been thrown about concerning my DS banning, here is the infamous posts that got me banned:

Last weekend there was a thread about Corbyn being opportunistic and insistent on using the Manchester terror attack as a means to enhance his electoral chance. Because the story came from the right wing press, it was ignored and ridiculed, with posters claiming it was not genuine as the right wing press was anti-Corbyn.

The same posters are now proclaiming an article, from an overtly left wing publication, that clearly has an agenda against the Tories, as some kind of beacon of truth. This is why cries of hypocrisy and double standard are made. In honesty, unless stories appear in general media across broadcast and printed media, then I think we should agree that stories like this are nothing more than fabricated exaggerations based on political biases."

I am not defending homophobia as sometimes idiots can just say stupid things and that context is needed to determine whether a person is homophobic or not. We have to consider all kinds of things, from reading the entire text of the story so that we can know why Bridgen said what he did, to considering the living ancestors of the historic persecuted gay men that were executed. Therefore it is important that we have context and facts before deciding whether he is homophobic or not."

Banglaroad replied: You are a homophobe and that is the only context needed.

My final post, which I did not keep, was demonstrating how easy it is to take things out of context by posting part of a famous quote without the entire quote being posted.

So there you have it. That is the infamous banning post for which I was accused of "dismissing homophobia and ignoring the link that implied Bridgen was a homophobe.

Believe, or don't believe, I really couldn't give a fuck.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:14 pm

wizzywick wrote:I wasn't going to do this, but since accusations, of the most obscure kind, have been thrown about concerning my DS banning, here is the infamous posts that got me banned:

Last weekend there was a thread about Corbyn being opportunistic and insistent on using the Manchester terror attack as a means to enhance his electoral chance. Because the story came from the right wing press, it was ignored and ridiculed, with posters claiming it was not genuine as the right wing press was anti-Corbyn.

The same posters are now proclaiming an article, from an overtly left wing publication, that clearly has an agenda against the Tories, as some kind of beacon of truth. This is why cries of hypocrisy and double standard are made. In honesty, unless stories appear in general media across broadcast and printed media, then I think we should agree that stories like this are nothing more than fabricated exaggerations based on political biases."

I am not defending homophobia as sometimes idiots can just say stupid things and that context is needed to determine whether a person is homophobic or not. We have to consider all kinds of things, from reading the entire text of the story so that we can know why Bridgen said what he did, to considering the living ancestors of the historic persecuted gay men that were executed. Therefore it is important that we have context and facts before deciding whether he is homophobic or not."

Banglaroad replied: You are a homophobe and that is the only context needed.

My final post, which I did not keep, was demonstrating how easy it is to take things out of context by posting part of a famous quote without the entire quote being posted.

So there you have it. That is the infamous banning post for which I was accused of "dismissing homophobia and ignoring the link that implied Bridgen was a homophobe.

Believe, or don't believe, I really couldn't give a fuck.

You clearly could give a fuck.

Postby wizzywick » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Its what you did Wizzy, you have form for being a liar and you even forget what you say from one day to the next. Everyone in the politics forum knew you were lying. You couldn't even see that people were just taking the piss out of you. Even you chemo story was factually and medically wrong.

Well there you have it! Medical facts from an idiot! I would belittle you by posting copies of my medical notes, but I'm afraid you not high on my list of people who are important to me, so hold your breath for a while.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Very brave of you to post that Wizzy your supporters are very proud of you don't let the idiots grind you down.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 pm

Yes, it's a total coincidence. Wizzy just so happens to have a lot of people who support and adore him. Your just jealous that you're not so popular and respected.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:Very brave of you to post that Wizzy your supporters are very proud of you don't let the idiots grind you down.

Idiots is far too kind a word that Odessa Steps is definitely mentally challenged as most of the wankers on here it seems.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

You didn't make it up, but come on you used to milk it something chronic on DS. Making outrageous posts and blaming it on your treatment.

Postby mesotim » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Guest wrote:Very brave of you to post that Wizzy your supporters are very proud of you don't let the idiots grind you down.

Idiots is far too kind a word that Odessa Steps is definitely mentally challenged as most of the wankers on here it seems.
mesotim

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:34 pm

How can wizzy be homophobic when he's said he's experimented with men in his younger days?

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:36 pm

mesotim wrote:

So mentally challenged we say everything twice :ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Wizzy would have been a good poster if he hadn't sucked upto JasonWatkins so much. That was jp and jra's eventual downfall.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive