DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Guet » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:If wizzy isn't a good advert for right wingers then mesodim certainly isn't a good advert for left wingers.

We need a wizzy/Odessa thread because this political beef has taken over this thread and its beyond tedious.


You could always lose your temper and try to dox me like last time?


Never doxed anyone in my life you paranoid fool


I remember when that happened. Mess left for a while.... ran away


He's done a lot of running on DS over recent years - mainly away from DS Politics.
User avatar
Guet
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby jra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Luther kalea wrote:I still haven't seen any proof wizzy used sock accounts on DS. Surely there must be some?


Everybody has a sock account on DS. Even me.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45105&p=1353016&hilit=sock+jra&sid=b3e76d17a3ca2d8a11b2506a95ff7260#p1353016
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:29 pm

jra wrote:
Luther kalea wrote:I still haven't seen any proof wizzy used sock accounts on DS. Surely there must be some?


Everybody has a sock account on DS. Even me.

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 0#p1353016


The McCarthy's of Dogs ? See Socks everywhere
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby jra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:After Wizzywick was banned I alerted DS to the account Willmy

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/willmy

I told them I suspected it was Wizzywick, they banned the account within 20 mins.


I did similar with AliTaylor - that too was banned pretty quickly.


Guest wrote:After Wizzywick was banned I alerted DS to the account Willmy

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/willmy

I told them I suspected it was Wizzywick, they banned the account within 20 mins.


Did you get the 'You two are losers' accounts banned as well. Just asking like. Seriously. Life's priorities are not about getting DS accounts banned.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:41 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:After Wizzywick was banned I alerted DS to the account Willmy

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/willmy

I told them I suspected it was Wizzywick, they banned the account within 20 mins.


I did similar with AliTaylor - that too was banned pretty quickly.


Guest wrote:After Wizzywick was banned I alerted DS to the account Willmy

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/willmy

I told them I suspected it was Wizzywick, they banned the account within 20 mins.


Did you get the 'You two are losers' accounts banned as well. Just asking like. Seriously. Life's priorities are not about getting DS accounts banned.


Nope but I did help in getting you banned on there. :Hiya:

You should never have been a clever dick to me in the DS updates thread. I never forget. :choc:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:49 pm

Guet wrote:
He's done a lot of running on DS over recent years - mainly away from DS Politics.


Errm okay... that's obviously not true but you may as well let us know you you are over at DS oh brave one? :cuppaT:
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:56 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guet wrote:
He's done a lot of running on DS over recent years - mainly away from DS Politics.


Errm okay... that's obviously not true but you may as well let us know you you are over at DS oh brave one? :cuppaT:


I'm quite surprised the ardent wizzy supporters from DS aren't joining up. They appear very vocal on guest posts so you'd think they'd want to join their hero on here.

Maybe this isn't the safe space type forum they prefer? :dunno:

Not so much debate as agreement wanted?
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 9195
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 am

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

And just to point out, as clearly several of you are thick, my posts were ALWAYS in response to one of yours - so ask yourselves - what were you YOU posting to get the response that you did?


I couldn't gives a rats ass :bum: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


No because you are a coward. A bully who thinks they have power to be as mean and as spiteful as you like because you are safe in your house behind a keyboard. They are the worst type of bullies, and you call the Tories nasty? jesus Christ, you are sick. This thread is about discussing DS and current DS posts and posters isn't it? Not a witch hunt or pitchfork attack on a single person? You and others claim that it was me that started this discussion by joining, well I have been having my dinner and doing paperwork and didn't post for over an hour, yet every post was about me. So, I reiterate:

There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Because this might be a free-for-all forum where anything goes, but I doubt that means bullying. And you are bullying. You live by a pretence that you are good, kind, and will look out for anyone, yet nothing but nastiness emerges from your mind.



Good luck trying to make a legal case against a few people on a web forum making comments about an annoymous person on an annoymous forum.

You really are thick.


You're never truly anonymous on the internet once the police and ISPs get involved.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 am

Guest wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:Jilly in jail. Yet again. These Tory types just don't listen to warnings and think the rules don't apply to them.
She can't have many chances left. Tick tock.


You get 3 times in jail so this should be her final warning.

I think Jilly's problem is that she is a mass alerter, the mods don't like it when people do that.


BIB. No. It depends.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

And just to point out, as clearly several of you are thick, my posts were ALWAYS in response to one of yours - so ask yourselves - what were you YOU posting to get the response that you did?


I couldn't gives a rats ass :bum: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


No because you are a coward. A bully who thinks they have power to be as mean and as spiteful as you like because you are safe in your house behind a keyboard. They are the worst type of bullies, and you call the Tories nasty? jesus Christ, you are sick. This thread is about discussing DS and current DS posts and posters isn't it? Not a witch hunt or pitchfork attack on a single person? You and others claim that it was me that started this discussion by joining, well I have been having my dinner and doing paperwork and didn't post for over an hour, yet every post was about me. So, I reiterate:

There is no legal definition of cyberbullying within UK law. However there are a number of existing laws that can be applied to cases of cyberbullying and online harassment, namely: Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Because this might be a free-for-all forum where anything goes, but I doubt that means bullying. And you are bullying. You live by a pretence that you are good, kind, and will look out for anyone, yet nothing but nastiness emerges from your mind.



Good luck trying to make a legal case against a few people on a web forum making comments about an annoymous person on an annoymous forum.

You really are thick.


You're never truly anonymous on the internet once the police and ISPs get involved.


Get involved in what?

Ohhh dear police officer I've had a row on a web forum can you help me?

Grow up.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:11 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:Jilly in jail. Yet again. These Tory types just don't listen to warnings and think the rules don't apply to them.
She can't have many chances left. Tick tock.


You get 3 times in jail so this should be her final warning.

I think Jilly's problem is that she is a mass alerter, the mods don't like it when people do that.


BIB. No. It depends.


Surprised Don Jra hasn't threatened DS with the Luton mafia if he is not allowed back on the site. :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:13 am

Guest wrote:If wizzy isn't a good advert for right wingers then mesodim certainly isn't a good advert for left wingers.

We need a wizzy/Odessa thread because this political beef has taken over this thread and its beyond tedious.


They tried that with me twice, but nobody posted in it.

The only reason that these threads become tedious is because people make them tedious, by going on and on about the same shit, day in day out.

Examples.

Odessa being a lefty.
Wizzy being a homophobe.
My sex life and views on women.
Endlessly talking about soaps.
Dean and jp.
Jason Watkins.
Feminists.

Same shit different day. Rinse and repeat.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:23 am

Right...enough with all this BS about legal action, police etc...anyone bringing it up again will get a ban. If some of you can't handle the way this forum is run, perhaps you're better off posting somewhere else...No one is forced to post here.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5186
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:24 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:After Wizzywick was banned I alerted DS to the account Willmy

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/willmy

I told them I suspected it was Wizzywick, they banned the account within 20 mins.


I did similar with AliTaylor - that too was banned pretty quickly.


Guest wrote:After Wizzywick was banned I alerted DS to the account Willmy

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/willmy

I told them I suspected it was Wizzywick, they banned the account within 20 mins.


Did you get the 'You two are losers' accounts banned as well. Just asking like. Seriously. Life's priorities are not about getting DS accounts banned.


Nope but I did help in getting you banned on there. :Hiya:

You should never have been a clever dick to me in the DS updates thread. I never forget. :choc:


What a fucking loser you are. :pmsl: Think about what you just said.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:30 am

Doomlord2 wrote:Jilly in jail. Yet again. These Tory types just don't listen to warnings and think the rules don't apply to them.
She can't have many chances left. Tick tock.


Maybe the mods have been reading some of her Wizzyprick-defending posts here. :laughing:

I would not be at all surprised if there's a concerted attack being organised on the TorySafeSpaceForum, it would explain why there are suddenly so many guests posts in his defence.
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests