DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Another taste of Wizzy in case anyone missed it... Remember Wizzy was denying the existence of his safe space... well quite typically he was struggling with the truth..

The words of Wizzy...

"A safe space? You guys seem positively pissed that several Tory posters have engaged in political discussion away from DS. Not a safe space at all. But how shall I describe it? Well, DS is like talking about politics to children who stamp their feet and demand sweets and are only appeased when they get what they want. So, from time to time it's good to chat with the kids and to see what tantrums they are having this week. Then, when the kids have gone to bed, we can go to a place where grown up conversation can occur without the kids declaring life's unfair because someone has switched their political X-Box off. There really is more to life than spending every hour of every day - do you guys actually go to work? - sat on DS getting angry and finding another "We hate the Tories" bit of news so you can angrier than you were ten minutes before. We have no safe space. We are not running away from DS. We are more than capable of holding our own. But, the truth of the matter is, so many posters make the same points and attack the same posters over and over and over again, and many of you are incapable of accepting differing viewpoints as valid, that it got to the point where life dictated that we should live it and DS became more a feature of entertainment rather than serious political discussion and, rather than run away, the point came where we thought "You know what? I really can't be arsed!"

But, if the thought of a "safe space"amuses you, then amuse yourself. Whatever makes you happy".
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Lets not forget Wizzy also called Diane Abbort a fat ape.

He isn't a very nice person.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:The issue is Wizzy was banned for being homophobic. No one has made this up. You can search Dogs, it was discussed on here the very day it happened. Those aren't fake posts. They are dated 21st September.

So people jumping to Wizzy's defence thinking he is victim should have a long think about who it is they are defending.

They're not convincing anyone... in fact the amount of people they;re throwing at it to cover it up shows them to be the ones with an obsession. They can Guest post all night long...

...tomorrow Whizzy will still be a homophobe :choc:

As a gay male I know wizzy is not homophobic and have seen his posts on DS and how he was bullied by people like you and your lefty friends.

Oh oh.,... Wizzy and his pals always crawl back to the "bully" accusation... away back to your secret safe space little snowflake guest. :dafinger: :dafinger:

I have never been on a secret safe space I was banned before the so called safe space was brought up so get your facts right before you post.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Another taste of Wizzy in case anyone missed it... Remember Wizzy was denying the existence of his safe space... well quite typically he was struggling with the truth..

The words of Wizzy...

"A safe space? You guys seem positively pissed that several Tory posters have engaged in political discussion away from DS. Not a safe space at all. But how shall I describe it? Well, DS is like talking about politics to children who stamp their feet and demand sweets and are only appeased when they get what they want. So, from time to time it's good to chat with the kids and to see what tantrums they are having this week. Then, when the kids have gone to bed, we can go to a place where grown up conversation can occur without the kids declaring life's unfair because someone has switched their political X-Box off. There really is more to life than spending every hour of every day - do you guys actually go to work? - sat on DS getting angry and finding another "We hate the Tories" bit of news so you can angrier than you were ten minutes before. We have no safe space. We are not running away from DS. We are more than capable of holding our own. But, the truth of the matter is, so many posters make the same points and attack the same posters over and over and over again, and many of you are incapable of accepting differing viewpoints as valid, that it got to the point where life dictated that we should live it and DS became more a feature of entertainment rather than serious political discussion and, rather than run away, the point came where we thought "You know what? I really can't be arsed!"

But, if the thought of a "safe space"amuses you, then amuse yourself. Whatever makes you happy".

LOL, have you saved all his posts or something? Sad bastard :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:Lets not forget Wizzy also called Diane Abbort a fat ape.

What is incorrect about the comment made?

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Whoa. I missed that one.

DS should have handled his details over to the police for that. I bet he is one of those people who abuse this MPs on Twitter.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Now you have gone a little stupid you know that isn't true, also he didn't say bum boy it is a myth perpetuated on here.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 pm

I can't see Digital Spy Forums still being around in two years. Even it's busiest forum is not anywhere near as busy as it used to be during peak season of its show Big Brother.
It feels like the forum is in its final chapters or on its last legs.

Postby yetanotherguest visiting » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:The issue is Wizzy was banned for being homophobic. No one has made this up. You can search Dogs, it was discussed on here the very day it happened. Those aren't fake posts. They are dated 21st September.

So people jumping to Wizzy's defence thinking he is victim should have a long think about who it is they are defending.

They're not convincing anyone... in fact the amount of people they;re throwing at it to cover it up shows them to be the ones with an obsession. They can Guest post all night long...

And you will still be someone who likes to collate & publish lists of people to bait & get banned. Perhaps you should get a room.
yetanotherguest visiting

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:I can't see Digital Spy Forums still being around in two years. Even it's busiest forum is not anywhere near as busy as it used to be during peak season of its show Big Brother.
It feels like the forum is in its final chapters or on its last legs.

The main site is terrible. I wonder if it makes a loss?

The forums are probably the only thing keeping the site alive, be a shame if they vanish.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:

Now you have gone a little stupid you know that isn't true, also he didn't say bum boy it is a myth perpetuated on here.

He did say bum boy memorial. Its common knowledge and the reason MARTY8 was banned at the same time is because he replied to Wizzy's comment with a LOL.

You should stop defending that.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:I have never been on a secret safe space I was banned before the so called safe space was brought up so get your facts right before you post.

Like you care about facts... Wizzy supporters have never bothered with them before.... back to the safe space with you...shoo pest... :dafinger:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Odessa Steps you are a brilliant poster.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:55 pm

yetanotherguest visiting wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

And you will still be someone who likes to collate & publish lists of people to bait & get banned. Perhaps you should get a room.

:link: of the lists please...
Odessa Steps

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:I have never been on a secret safe space I was banned before the so called safe space was brought up so get your facts right before you post.

Like you care about facts... Wizzy supporters have never bothered with them before.... back to the safe space with you...shoo pest... :dafinger:

You can’t win sometimes. :gigglesnshit: If they ask for proof and it has been deleted, you are accused of making it up, and if you DO provide some evidence, you’re called sad.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive