DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:11 am

jra wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2262813/virgin-west-coast-train-firm-stops-selling-daily-mail

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42621425

Virgin Trains would do better negotiating with Network Rail to get in-cab signalling installed, so that the Class 390s can operate at their design in-service speed (140mph, instead of 125mph), rather than being petty about newspapers. A lot of people these days don't buy newspapers anyway, as there are plenty of freebies around, e.g. Metro.

There is a thread about this in news. Take a look.
Viper

Re: DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:12 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Luther kalea wrote:I still haven't seen any proof wizzy used sock accounts on DS. Surely there must be some?

Everybody has a sock account on DS. Even me.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45105&p=1353016&hilit=sock+jra&sid=b3e76d17a3ca2d8a11b2506a95ff7260#p1353016

The McCarthy's of Dogs ? See Socks everywhere

The point being, if people believe I have a sock account on DS, look elsewhere.

I was actually making a point of you replying to every single pointless post. And you did, yet again.

Get used to it. Don't like it. Post elsewhere. Your call.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 am

Viper wrote:
jra wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2262813/virgin-west-coast-train-firm-stops-selling-daily-mail

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42621425

Virgin Trains would do better negotiating with Network Rail to get in-cab signalling installed, so that the Class 390s can operate at their design in-service speed (140mph, instead of 125mph), rather than being petty about newspapers. A lot of people these days don't buy newspapers anyway, as there are plenty of freebies around, e.g. Metro.

There is a thread about this in news. Take a look.

Thanks.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:19 am

Wizzy is the best thing to happen to this forum/thread in a long time he has livened it up brought in a better balance and quality of conversation that losers like Odessa Steps could never dream of.

It is the Wizzy haters who are making themselves look foolish with their childish smilies and foul abuse towards him.

Wizzy has been nothing but nice and professional since he joined here.

Postby Quimmywick » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:37 am

Guest wrote:Wizzy is the best thing to happen to this forum/thread in a long time he has livened it up brought in a better balance and quality of conversation that losers like Odessa Steps could never dream of.

It is the Wizzy haters who are making themselves look foolish with their childish smilies and foul abuse towards him.

Indeed, he is our new god
Quimmywick

Postby bogtrotter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:44 am

jra wrote:ETA. And don't kid yourself. I doubt you had much to with my banning other than crying like a baby when I was a ' dick' to you.

:smilin:
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:48 am

I am used to it Jra and I find it funny.

Postby Momentum HQ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:05 am

Guest wrote:Wizzy is the best thing to happen to this forum/thread in a long time he has livened it up brought in a better balance and quality of conversation that losers like Odessa Steps could never dream of.

Sadly for Wizzy some of us remember the reason he was banned on DS.

That reason being homophobia.
Momentum HQ

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:21 am

Momentum HQ wrote:

:link:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 am

Wizzy has form for threatening legal action against people. I can remember when he said he would sue anyone on DS who claimed he was lying about having cancer. This is who you are dealing with. A nutter who claims he will take police action against members on forums who disagree with him.

Honestly guys its best to give him a wide birth and don't fall into his games.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:13 am

anon wrote:
Lambert wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I made the point that Google will use all their legal powers to ensure that they win this case, just like they will in the ongoing sexual discrimination case, they are tyrants dressed up as a caring company, however you can't slag off the company you work for and expect to be given a pay rise, once he pubished his words he was gone - he has every right to have those beliefs but what he did was foolish - what part of not only slagging his employer but claiming that women were more prone to neuroticism did he think he was going to get away with

He published them internally on a system that was put in place precisely for that purpose. What he wrote did not justify the response he got. If he'd published the piece on Facebook or a blog or something, then yeah, he'd have been asking to get fired. Using the term 'neurotic' was ill-advised, and he has said he regrets using it. As I read through the lawsuit I found myself shaking my head with incredulity at Google's internal office politics and the kind of environment they have allowed to develop. I could never work in such a fucked-up environment, I think I'd go insane.

Given the information that has surfaced about the atmosphere within Google, I expect Damore's response to be amongst the most mature.

The information that has come to light thanks to this lawsuit really does shine light on a company not only harbouring, but encouraging an environment of bigotry. It certainly shines a very powerful light on Google's censorship of their sites like Youtube.

Agreed and yet the idiots are determined to make out he’s some woman hating misogynist monster who was fairly dismissed because of some disgusting views about women. Are we really so sensitive these days that one lone man saying women are neurotic makes them, well neurotic? Surely he’s allowed his views and a right to free speech.

If a woman claimed most men are too ego driven or too abrasive would we also throw a hissy fit or would we just think it’s her opinion and that yes some men can be like that. Doesn’t mean all are or that she’s right. . It comes to something when somone cant even express an opinion without the thought police getting involved. It’s pretty clear it’s actually google that discriminate heavily, not this Damore bloke.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 am

Momentum HQ wrote:

Change the fucking record, it’s dull as fuck.

We’ve seen precisely zero evidence of him being a homophobe and accusations of all sorts are made on here without any base in reality and this is just another one of those.

He’s even come on here and said he has no problem with the gays so I’m more prepared to take his word than somone who clearly holds some weird grudge against him and is trying to smear his name. Funny how zero links to all this alleged homophobia ever get produced.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:25 am

Guest wrote:
Momentum HQ wrote:

We’ve seen precisely zero evidence of him being a homophobe and accusations of all sorts are made on here without any base in reality and this is just another one of those.

He’s even come on here and said he has no problem with the gays so I’m more prepared to take his word than somone who clearly holds some weird grudge against him and is trying to smear his name. Funny how zero links to all this alleged homophobia ever get produced.

You know full well no links can be produced because the mods removed his disgusted posts on the day they banned him.

Enough of us were there and saw it first hand. It was discussed on here when it happened and someone even made the point of saying that if Wizzy had posted those comments on his Twitter he would have been sacked from his cleaning job at the school he claimed to work at. Its all on here, dated 21st September, to go read.

Wizzy and his ''pals'' coming here to deny it just makes them look even worse.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:25 am

Guest wrote:Wizzy has form for threatening legal action against people. I can remember when he said he would sue anyone on DS who claimed he was lying about having cancer. This is who you are dealing with. A nutter who claims he will take police action against members on forums who disagree with him.

Honestly guys its best to give him a wide birth and don't fall into his games.

Well if he was being harassed on DS like he is here then I can't blame him. Some of you are obsessed, it's weird as fuck

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:32 am

Guest wrote:
Momentum HQ wrote:

Really??

Nice to see Wizzy's old school far right Tory buds have joined him here

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive