DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Wasnt it flashficton who discovered that on the day Wizzy claimed he was diagnosed with cancer his search history proved he spent the entire day and night posting cheerfully on DS. Which was the first indication he had made it up?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:35 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Odessa Steps you are a brilliant poster.

Yes but I wouldn't want her stuck on my wall staring at me in the dark.


I wouldn’t want anyone stuck on my wall staring at me.


How do you know I;m not already there :kinell:
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3501
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby wizzywick » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Lets not forget Wizzy also called Diane Abbort a fat ape.

He isn't a very nice person.



Now you have gone a little stupid you know that isn't true, also he didn't say bum boy it is a myth perpetuated on here.



He did say bum boy memorial. Its common knowledge and the reason MARTY8 was banned at the same time is because he replied to Wizzy's comment with a LOL.

You should stop defending that.



No he didn't, it's not common knowledge, it didn't happen.

You obviously can't read very well. I am not defending it, he didn't say it.

It must be past your bedtime?


Claiming people are young and have a "bedtime" is quite a common Wizzy insult... Also that denial way past the point where it's clearly ineffective... the barrel is now being scraped by the Wizzy's little gang.



The reason I say that is because that's how you act.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Lambert wrote:Guesty's obsession with Wizzywick is boring as fucckkkkk


Poor, obsessed Odie has posted about nothing else in this thread for days :mrgreen:

He's finally lost the plot :off head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby wizzywick » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:


That's the issue with you lot really, you can not abide people challenging you.


I;m answering everything put to me... you've broken down twice and threatened legal action... you fucking hypocrite :dafinger:


Never threatened,just suggested it, but would never waste my money on you.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:39 pm

wizzywick wrote:Jesus Christ, are you still talking about me? My ears stopped burning a long time ago.


They are all jealous that you're a lovely person with a kind heart. They can't cope how beautiful you are inside and out.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:39 pm

wizzywick wrote:

The reason I say that is because that's how you act.


Hypocrite. Are you going to start crying that you;re being bullied next?
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3501
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby wizzywick » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:Wasnt it flashficton who discovered that on the day Wizzy claimed he was diagnosed with cancer his search history proved he spent the entire day and night posting cheerfully on DS. Which was the first indication he had made it up?


I really do not care what you think. You have an evil, weird mind so your fantasies do not concern me anymore.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:40 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:


That's the issue with you lot really, you can not abide people challenging you.


I;m answering everything put to me... you've broken down twice and threatened legal action... you fucking hypocrite :dafinger:


Never threatened,just suggested it, but would never waste my money on you.

Please sue I wanna see Odessa Steps in court, we do a crowd fund to raise the money just sue and show them it can be done.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:The issue is Wizzy was banned for being homophobic. No one has made this up. You can search Dogs, it was discussed on here the very day it happened. Those aren't fake posts. They are dated 21st September.

So people jumping to Wizzy's defence thinking he is victim should have a long think about who it is they are defending.


They're not convincing anyone... in fact the amount of people they;re throwing at it to cover it up shows them to be the ones with an obsession. They can Guest post all night long...

...tomorrow Whizzy will still be a homophobe :choc:

As a gay male I know wizzy is not homophobic and have seen his posts on DS and how he was bullied by people like you and your lefty friends.

The things you say are a disgrace and the way you conduct yourself is a disgrace using a smiley with one finger shows what type of person you are.

You are just jealous you don't have supporters like Wizzy has.


As an extra camp, double trans, non binary vegan I agree x10000.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:41 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:


That's the issue with you lot really, you can not abide people challenging you.


I;m answering everything put to me... you've broken down twice and threatened legal action... you fucking hypocrite :dafinger:


Never threatened,just suggested it, but would never waste my money on you.


If you really think you could sue anyone on here you are thick as pig shit but then i knew that anyway.

You can't sue anonymous people on an anonymous forum you prick.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
I dunno, that looks like it could lend a hand if ever one was needed! :leer:
It may be worth the stares.


:kinell:
What do you need a hand with? :gigglesnshit:


Everything. But that would make a nice dressing gown holder. :mrgreen:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:41 pm

I think actually that Wizzywick is the one who struggles the most with others having different opinions or challenging him.
The numerous multiple accounts he had on DS and the number of times he flounced out of threads like an attendion seeker. Saying it was his last post in that thread or on that forum only to return within a day or two are symptoms of this.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Guesty's obsession with Wizzywick is boring as fucckkkkk


Poor, obsessed Odie has posted about nothing else in this thread for days :mrgreen:

He's finally lost the plot :off head:


How many other subjects in this thread are there? Are they all compulsory? :leer:
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3501
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:Wasnt it flashficton who discovered that on the day Wizzy claimed he was diagnosed with cancer his search history proved he spent the entire day and night posting cheerfully on DS. Which was the first indication he had made it up?



My god how low can you go? What a nasty ignorant person you are.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests