DS and DTV - Part 79

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Frankly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I see gdprick has got a picture of him and safi on ds. She doesnt look as big as previous comments in this thread would suggest

Are we looking at the same picture? She's twice the size of him!

He looks boss eyed and bald and she’s a larger lass for sure. Not sure why their looks are so important to people but on here people are mocked for far worse so I suppose it is what it is.

Why are you being so personal about how they look then?

He certainly doesn't look 'boss-eyed' to me either.

They look lovely, and more importantly, they look really happy.
Frankly

Postby Vicky » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Nucks wrote:I was a little bored and read thru some old DS/dtv threads, can I ask how long admin knew how much Hunter was replying as a guest to himself as a guest before he got banned? Hindsight of course but it seems so obvious :gigglesnshit: that’s what he was doing. One or two members expressed their thoughts at the time that it sounded like he was multiple guests keeping the frump thing going. Did you allow him to do it because it made him look like such a tool? :mrgreen:

I also didn’t half wonder if he was behind the Lucy James account on DS. He seemed desperate to prove that a young pretty poster would be disliked and lo and behold along came Lucy. Almost like magic.

I knew for a while Hobs but I finally ran out of patience with the constant mentions of frump, tee-shirts and waffles.

Not to mention his massive ego and his constant need to be right.

I still think he might have been a woman.

I mean that thread he started on DS about some actress using concealer, very odd behaviour for a man.

:ooer:
Vicky

Postby VR6storm » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Guest wrote:So what if Safi is a little tubby, we're not all perfect and she has lovely hair and smile.

She isn't 'tubby' you moron. There's nothing wrong with that picture what-so-ever.
VR6storm

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Vicks wrote:
Nucks wrote:I was a little bored and read thru some old DS/dtv threads, can I ask how long admin knew how much Hunter was replying as a guest to himself as a guest before he got banned? Hindsight of course but it seems so obvious :gigglesnshit: that’s what he was doing. One or two members expressed their thoughts at the time that it sounded like he was multiple guests keeping the frump thing going. Did you allow him to do it because it made him look like such a tool? :mrgreen:

I also didn’t half wonder if he was behind the Lucy James account on DS. He seemed desperate to prove that a young pretty poster would be disliked and lo and behold along came Lucy. Almost like magic.

I knew for a while Hobs but I finally ran out of patience with the constant mentions of frump, tee-shirts and waffles.

I mean that thread he started on DS about some actress using concealer, very odd behaviour for a man.

Why do you call Nucks Hobs? Is it a conspiricy?
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:So what if Safi is a little tubby, we're not all perfect and she has lovely hair and smile.

She isn't 'tubby' you moron. There's nothing wrong with that picture what-so-ever.

Fucking hell touchy much? Is she your sister or something? I just paid her a compliment moron. There is nothing wrong I agree! There is nothing wrong with being a little overweight either! Stop fat shaming.

Postby A New Guest of Irony » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Stooo wrote:Quit being personal you retards (disapproved posts), I bet you all have a face like a dog's bum...

Oh the irony, personal you say, whatever.

As you know I am not the guest who tried to post the 'too' personal stuff though.
A New Guest of Irony

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Vicks wrote:I've never seen Safi being nasty about anyone.

It's fucking pathetic the way some people have a go at her.

She's pretty, she's happy and she's got a partner that loves her.

Maybe that's the problem, jealously.

Just sad and lonely little cunts who would never have the courage to say such things if they couldn't hide. It must give them a little thrill, an imaginary feeling of power which momentarily makes up for the powerlessness they feel in their own lives. But it's embarrassing the way they make their inadequacy so clear to other people.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:10 pm

There was something off about the Lucy account.

I don’t think hunty is far away. You can see his influence at times. Whether that is him stirring the shit or little hunty admirers taking over his role, I’m not sure.
NastyNickers

Postby Vicky » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Vicks wrote:

I got my posters mixed up Steppys.

:oops:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:21 pm

If the guest support for GW isn’t her posting to back herself up then I guess its Huntertwat doing it. Probably both. The so called “support” is always the same wording and style all the time. Boring as fuck to :bored:

Postby Nucks » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Vicks wrote:

:gigglesnshit: Probably confusion with the cat avatar.

I got more of a camp guy vibe than woman vibe from him. He seemed to make a special effort to invent guest usernames for himself, and while we have semi-resident/recurring guests such as pedant/grammar guest and poet guest, most of them simply go by guest because, well, they’re not having conversations with themselves. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Vicky » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:I've never seen Safi being nasty about anyone.

It's fucking pathetic the way some people have a go at her.

She's pretty, she's happy and she's got a partner that loves her.

Maybe that's the problem, jealously.

Just sad and lonely little cunts who would never have the courage to say such things if they couldn't hide. It must give them a little thrill, an imaginary feeling of power which momentarily makes up for the powerlessness they feel in their own lives. But it's embarrassing the way they make their inadequacy so clear to other people.

No you can bet your boots if they had to sign their nasty little posts with their real names, they wouldn't do it.
Vicky

Postby Nucks » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

There was something off about the Lucy account.

I don’t think hunty is far away. You can see his influence at times. Whether that is him stirring the shit or little hunty admirers taking over his role, I’m not sure.

Yes, there are remnants of his posting that po up now and then. And of course the denial is always there, but then who would admit to being him?
Nucks

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Some people here are very touchy about curvaceous women.

Just because you're not size ten, just because you carry a little extra weight, doesn't mean you can't be pretty.

Safi is proof of this and she is a beautiful lady.

Postby schwing-guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:33 pm

Guest wrote:Some people here are very touchy about curvaceous women.

Just because you're not size ten, just because you carry a little extra weight, doesn't mean you can't be pretty.

Safi is proof of this and she is a beautiful lady.

Well, i would..both of them. :thumbsup:
schwing-guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive