DS and DTV - Part 79

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Guest wrote:A recent post by a mod sounded very much like it was written by Stoatie. Anyone know if he applied for the mod vacancy they advertised last year?

Did it mention the word 'asshat', or link to band that sounds like a fire broke out in a pet shop?
Red Okktober

Postby VR6storm » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:Well given your weird creepy stalking of JRA for month after month you can hardly blame him or any of us thinking the weirdo guest who keeps baiting him might be you.

The only person really to blame is you. if you ever think of any topic other the JRA be sure to let us know, it until then bore off troll.

If i've got something to post, i post it under my own log in, and not as an anoymous bag-head like your oh-so-brave self. So with that in mind,
you're cordially invited to go shove your head in the microwave and switch it on. :hand:
VR6storm

Postby George » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:

The real shame in this is that because of hysterical shit like you see on here, real and genuine victims of harassment or sexual assault are less likely to be believed.

aren't the women that were groped at the function victims of harassment or sexual assault?

because that's the thread that everyone is talking about

Nope. They were well paid and knew that the job was more than waiting on tables. None of them have said they felt like a victim. Its a reporter who struck gold as we are all paranoid about Weinstein. Feminazis are being victims on their behalf whether the women want it on not.

How do you know the women knew it was more than waiting on tables?
George

Postby Don't Spoil It Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:50 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:Well given your weird creepy stalking of JRA for month after month you can hardly blame him or any of us thinking the weirdo guest who keeps baiting him might be you.

The only person really to blame is you. if you ever think of any topic other the JRA be sure to let us know, it until then bore off troll.

If i've got something to post, i post it under my own log in, and not as an anoymous bag-head like your oh-so-brave self. So with that in mind,
you're cordially invited to go shove your head in the microwave and switch it on. :hand:

Microwaves don't work unless you close the door. :ooer:
Don't Spoil It Guest

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:People still drone on about Retford but in hindsight some of the things he said actually came true.

I remember we all took the piss out of him for saying a woman might have someone arrested for holding a door open but we’ve actually seen some on DS now say it, and in one county (I forget which) wolf whistling is classed as a hate crime.

Only recently we had the DS idiots throwing a tantrum and objecting to women being called ‘ladies’ as clearly that’s misogyny right there.

He was a bit full for sure but not as wrong on many things as I first thought. I don’t see how that made him a woman hater. Others look far sillier and more weird now on DS imo (especially as hes now left!!)

Very true. That Gymnast Coach in the USA held a door open for a female and they actually got some old FEMALE judge to jail him for 175 years. It really is a terrifying time to be a man. I wouldn't take the risk and slam the door in female faces now.

Oh wow. And this ladies and gentlemen, sorry humanoid beings and other humanoid being is why people laugh at feminists or those that hold these kinds of views.

To equate the disgusting sexual assaults of the USA gymnastics predator to us taking the piss out of the permanently offended victims of doors being held open is pathetic but entirely on form.

People don’t laugh or take the piss out of feminists because they hate women. They do it because they cannot believe your stupidity.

Postby jra » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Guest wrote:I honestly wouldn’t be surprised it it was Hobbit or one of the other giddy coven posting as a guest. Their obsession with you has gone on 2 years now. 2 fucking years. If anyone should be whining and complaining about harassment or stalking it’s you.

Hobbit can hardly talk to you about victim blaming when she hounds you like a dog on here. She’s just too stupid to see how she comes across.

Well said that person. It's a bit sad isn't it. Vam and VR6storm as well. I'll get the usual shit back, like I've been ignoring you, I've not replied to you for ages etc. etc., but they still do. I'm guessing some of these are DTV admin/mods that are pissed off with me because I found out what they were really like when they allowed me access to their private/secret forums, due to their inability to set up security/access permissions.
Last edited by jra on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:52 pm

VR6storm wrote:

I’d rather be a baghead than somone only known for their creepy weird stalking of another man.

You’re a creepy creepy guy but as long as you post as VR6 that obviously makes it ok. :pmsl:

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:58 pm

Guest wrote:DS reminds me of hypocritical cunts like Meryl Streep or Scarlett Johanssen who will lash out at men if they think it gets them a slap on the back and praise whilst working with actual predators like Polanski and Woody Allen and having no problem.
They ban General Discussion posters for debate or questioning the way some are reporting this yet let the real hate filled anti women sections like soap forum or the reality tv forums remain because it gets them views.

They are Desperate to appear right on and progressive but really it’s the opposite.

The leftie feminist circle jerk as Puzzler puts it describes DS well these days.

You missed off protected child star and 'emerging activist' Emma Watson from the Harry Potter films.

She recently attended some awards event, dressed in black (for solidarity with the sisterhood) and brought along her own pet dreadlocked activist as her plus one. She gave a heartfelt speech where she described suffering the 'full spectrum' of harassment, which apparently amounted to once having her arse pinched, and 'being followed'.
Red Okktober

Postby George » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:00 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I honestly wouldn’t be surprised it it was Hobbit or one of the other giddy coven posting as a guest. Their obsession with you has gone on 2 years now. 2 fucking years. If anyone should be whining and complaining about harassment or stalking it’s you.

Hobbit can hardly talk to you about victim blaming when she hounds you like a dog on here. She’s just too stupid to see how she comes across.

Well said that person. It's a bit sad isn't it. Vam and VR6storm as well. I'll get the usual shit back, like I've been ignoring you, I've not replied to you for ages etc. etc., but they still do.

Don’t you get bored with it all? Or do you really enjoy the ‘banter’?
To me it seems ridiculous to keep pointing out what a dick they think you are but equally ridiculous to respond to almost every post about you.
However, as this is the DTV/DS thread I suppose it does fit in with the thread remit
George

Postby VR6storm » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:02 pm

Guest wrote: I’d rather be a baghead than somone only known for their creepy weird stalking of another man.

You’re a creepy creepy guy but as long as you post as VR6 that obviously makes it ok. :pmsl:
But, in the words of the saviour you champion,
you don't know me IRL, you've never met me IRL - nor are you ever likely to, so what do you think an anonymous bag-head comment like that means to me?

Go ask you know who........ :dafinger:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:People still drone on about Retford but in hindsight some of the things he said actually came true.

I remember we all took the piss out of him for saying a woman might have someone arrested for holding a door open but we’ve actually seen some on DS now say it, and in one county (I forget which) wolf whistling is classed as a hate crime.

Only recently we had the DS idiots throwing a tantrum and objecting to women being called ‘ladies’ as clearly that’s misogyny right there.

He was a bit full for sure but not as wrong on many things as I first thought. I don’t see how that made him a woman hater. Others look far sillier and more weird now on DS imo (especially as hes now left!!)

Very true. That Gymnast Coach in the USA held a door open for a female and they actually got some old FEMALE judge to jail him for 175 years. It really is a terrifying time to be a man. I wouldn't take the risk and slam the door in female faces now.

You mean the one who assaulted over 156 women including fingering them? bit different from your biased take on it. But to be expected from an obvious MRA like yourself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/larry-nassar-former-usa-gymnastics-doctor-due-to-be-sentenced-for-sex-crimes/2018/01/24/9acc22f8-0115-11e8-8acf-ad2991367d9d_story.html?utm_term=.f40656201f3f

Postby Lambert » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Don't Spoil It Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

Microwaves don't work unless you close the door. :ooer:

:mrgreen:
Lambert

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Lambert wrote:Indeed. I have a feeling that most DS mods these days are the stereotypical "I identify as genderqueer" tumblrinas with dyed hair, piercings, and Ronnie Barker glasses. ...

I don't think you're far off tbh.
Red Okktober

Postby Vam » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:13 pm

jra wrote:
Well said that person. It's a bit sad isn't it. Vam and VR6storm as well. I'll get the usual shit back, like I've been ignoring you, I've not replied to you for ages etc. etc., but they still do. I'm guessing some of these are DTV admin/mods that are pissed off with me because I found out what they were really like when they allowed me access to their private/secret forums, due to their inability to set up security/access permissions.

You couldn't manage it, could you? :roll: In your tedious daily round of block shitposting en masse, you just couldn't go a day without mentioning me.

Two indisputable facts coming up...

- I have never so much as looked at the DTV site, let alone modded there.

- You are a pompous, petulant, dumbass wanker, and I am loving seeing at least one of the admin here start to really lose patience with all the boring, whinging, droning shite you post.
Vam

Postby DonaldCrump » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:24 pm

jra wrote:But there again, I apparently have sent over 40 e-mails according to one poster on here. 9 AFAIK (including responses from DS), and most of them regarding their inconsistent moderation. Apparently I also got 6 'jail sentences' according to their records. Well, that's news to me and I haven't changed my e-mail on DS for ages. It's not so much I was banned, but they're lying about what happened IMO and don't answer your e-mails some of the time. Not very professional.

FFS, if you miss the place so much, just create a new account and start posting your whiny drivel there again.
All we get from you is constant, "Woe is me, woe is me, I got banned for no reason, life's so unfair".

The fact is, your incessant need to post utter shite eventually pissed even the mods off hence you were banned. Suck it up fuckboy and try and move on.
Or don't, as is your wont.
DonaldCrump

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive