DS and DTV - Part 79

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Don't mention the M word! :wurms:

Why though Ragga? Despite Nickers trying to lie about it she’s only said it about Hobbit and Vam and considering their anger at her if she has a laugh, especially with men on here, their hormones and moods do seem all over the place. It seems apt.

I don’t think they can complain given all the names they’ve called her. It’s clearly hit a nerve, so maybe they might start to see what it must be like for those on the end of their own insults. Fairs fair.

You sound like a right boring bastard...

Says the guy who chose a picture of liam gallagher as his avi ...

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why though Ragga? Despite Nickers trying to lie about it she’s only said it about Hobbit and Vam and considering their anger at her if she has a laugh, especially with men on here, their hormones and moods do seem all over the place. It seems apt.

I don’t think they can complain given all the names they’ve called her. It’s clearly hit a nerve, so maybe they might start to see what it must be like for those on the end of their own insults. Fairs fair.

I think she might want to look at others she may be insulting who have did no wrong to her... so tend to agree with Rags

Most the women on here don't act like Vam and hobbit.

From the interactions I have had all the women bar those two seem nice. Hobbit has her nice times too. If she wasn't constantly hating on me I would probably have a laugh.

Now anytime I mention gangster grannys or them being old it is because it riles them just the same as it riled me constantly being called shit for brains and airhead etc.

Tit for tat, if they are going to dish it they can bloody well take it

Apologies if anyone else feels lumped in but I think the majority of the women (apart from JP) manage to keep their hormones in check and appear reasonably sane

I haven't called you either of those things you lying bitch

I don't know how old you think I am but I have a just turned 13 year old daughter, if I'm a granny I'd be fucking distraught, and every time you say that you are making some fucking awful insinuations about my child

No Hobbit I know nothing about you no personal details at all whatsoever. Not sure why you are sharing personal details now for effect/sympathy. Maybe you should consider being a better role model if you have a child.

But like I just said in my post when its said it riles you so I will carry on.

fuck off making disparaging remarks about my child

you are fucking out of line

and if you know so little about me why do you keep insisting that I am a granny, you can't have it both ways you insidious bitch

oh and yes I am riled, you can say what you want about me I really couldn't care less, but keep my child out of it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:

I suspect there are quite a few ladies on here who are of the right age for the M. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Goodwife wrote: but I think the majority of the women (apart from JP) manage to keep their hormones in check and appear reasonably sane

:pmsl:

Bad Frosty. Please do not have a laugh with Goodwife. hobbit doesn’t like it. :grrrrr:

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
measurer wrote:

I think she might want to look at others she may be insulting who have did no wrong to her... so tend to agree with Rags

Most the women on here don't act like Vam and hobbit.

From the interactions I have had all the women bar those two seem nice. Hobbit has her nice times too. If she wasn't constantly hating on me I would probably have a laugh.

Now anytime I mention gangster grannys or them being old it is because it riles them just the same as it riled me constantly being called shit for brains and airhead etc.

Apologies if anyone else feels lumped in but I think the majority of the women (apart from JP) manage to keep their hormones in check and appear reasonably sane

I don't know how old you think I am but I have a just turned 13 year old daughter, if I'm a granny I'd be fucking distraught, and every time you say that you are making some fucking awful insinuations about my child

No Hobbit I know nothing about you no personal details at all whatsoever. Not sure why you are sharing personal details now for effect/sympathy. Maybe you should consider being a better role model if you have a child.

and if you know so little about me why do you keep insisting that I am a granny, you can't have it both ways you insidious bitch

oh and yes I am riled, you can say what you want about me I really couldn't care less, but keep my child out of it

You mean the one I never knew existed till you brought it up :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Jesus christ you are unstable

I can only assume you are trying yo outdo nasty on the over reaction scale
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Goodwife wrote: but I think the majority of the women (apart from JP) manage to keep their hormones in check and appear reasonably sane

jp761

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Lambert

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

What’s wrong with LG you cunt?
Dean

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

i think he was going for gobshyte...
:awesome:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I’m putting money on Huntycunty.
The agenda is just too agenda-ry.

The ranty guest who magically appears as back up every time GW posts also sounds a bit like HunterTwat

It's starting to look a bit coordinated

Didn't some saddo back themselves up over 500 times as a guest?

So I understand Guest. :yikes:

That is dedication though, got to give them that much. :ooer:
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Most the women on here don't act like Vam and hobbit.

You mean the one I never knew existed till you brought it up :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Jesus christ you are unstable

I can only assume you are trying yo outdo nasty on the over reaction scale

and you have said you will continue to make insinuations that she has had a child because it 'riles' me

just fuck off, you disgraceful bitch
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
The ranty guest who magically appears as back up every time GW posts also sounds a bit like HunterTwat

It's starting to look a bit coordinated

Didn't some saddo back themselves up over 500 times as a guest?

Careful guest. You’ll get called a frump menapausal old woman that’s jelly of the vivacious young women :ooer:

Guests are genderless :ooer:

Why are you getting involved agaon with your big shitty stick? You are younger than me & the pic you posted of your hair shows you are far from frumpish. Have some self confidence.

But you are always direct? You dont bait or make snide comments. Tut tut nasty this is all a bit below you.

I knew what you were getting at and chose to ignore it.

Lolwat.
Soooo you knew the point but chose to ignore the point and not reference it in your reply. My gif was direct and directly referenced you ignoring the point. Which you admit to ignoring.

:thud:

Actually. I’ve had a change of heart. GW is rattled and I’ve said my bit. I’m gunna bow out.
Last edited by NastyNickers on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NastyNickers

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:

Bad Frosty. Please do not have a laugh with Goodwife. hobbit doesn’t like it. :grrrrr:

but theres just so much ....
:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:49 pm

HobbitFeet is getting a little sensitive for this forum.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Since when was boring a word you’d associate with LG? :dunno:
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive