DS and DTV - Part 79

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:People still drone on about Retford but in hindsight some of the things he said actually came true.

I remember we all took the piss out of him for saying a woman might have someone arrested for holding a door open but we’ve actually seen some on DS now say it, and in one county (I forget which) wolf whistling is classed as a hate crime.

Only recently we had the DS idiots throwing a tantrum and objecting to women being called ‘ladies’ as clearly that’s misogyny right there.

He was a bit full for sure but not as wrong on many things as I first thought. I don’t see how that made him a woman hater. Others look far sillier and more weird now on DS imo (especially as hes now left!!)

Very true. That Gymnast Coach in the USA held a door open for a female and they actually got some old FEMALE judge to jail him for 175 years. It really is a terrifying time to be a man. I wouldn't take the risk and slam the door in female faces now.

You mean the one who assaulted over 156 women including fingering them? bit different from your biased take on it. But to be expected from an obvious MRA like yourself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/larry-nassar-former-usa-gymnastics-doctor-due-to-be-sentenced-for-sex-crimes/2018/01/24/9acc22f8-0115-11e8-8acf-ad2991367d9d_story.html?utm_term=.f40656201f3f

You’ve got this one muddled up. You’re replying to a feminist making light of sexual assault and the gymnastics doctor you idiot. They think because some people take the piss out of the door holding thing, it means everyone must excuse actual sexual assault. You’re so desperate to do your MRA thing, you’ve totally misjudged who said what.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Girth wrote:
Guest wrote:Feminazi mod was out in force in that thread. Only here and on DS will any little bit of rationality be seen as hating women. Utterly absurd. People twist the hell out of what posters actually say. Even in the interview with the journalist on tv she expressed that many women and men had a great time at the event and both sides flirted and enjoyed each others company.

If some men sexually assaulted women then they should be reported and charged. No question. Trying to make out the whole event was a den of inequity full to the brim with women hating men assaulting women left right and centre is just inaccurate and plays to the feminist killjoy narrative DS love so much.

Our new recruit Giddy Girth was as usual a sanctimonious idiotic dick in there. He even started blaming Walliams for taking the gig which merely shows his lack of understanding of how the celebrity speaker/ hosting circuit works. Male feminists. Eugh. :pukeup:

Another victory for feminazis then and other blow for actual debate and a little bit of rationality and reason. Well done DS.

‘Feminazi’? You prick.

I wonder if that guest was one of those banned. Or just another sad case who thinks all women should be mute, compliant simpletons and not disturb his delusion of male supremacy.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:Fucking hell! Did someone spike the water overnight? :ooer:

:pmsl: :pmsl:

It's like a forum war zone :doomed:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Puzzler wrote:Rekt :pmsl: Soyboy would work too :thumbsup:

Those Radfem people are genocidal mentalists, they want all men and white people to be wiped out, even though they're usually white themselves.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Guest wrote:DS reminds me of hypocritical cunts like Meryl Streep or Scarlett Johanssen who will lash out at men if they think it gets them a slap on the back and praise whilst working with actual predators like Polanski and Woody Allen and having no problem.
They ban General Discussion posters for debate or questioning the way some are reporting this yet let the real hate filled anti women sections like soap forum or the reality tv forums remain because it gets them views.

They are Desperate to appear right on and progressive but really it’s the opposite.

The leftie feminist circle jerk as Puzzler puts it describes DS well these days.

You missed off protected child star and 'emerging activist' Emma Watson from the Harry Potter films.

She recently attended some awards event, dressed in black (for solidarity with the sisterhood) and brought along her own pet dreadlocked activist as her plus one. She gave a heartfelt speech where she described suffering the 'full spectrum' of harassment, which apparently amounted to once having her arse pinched, and 'being followed'.

Another MRA. You clearly hate women and have just openly joked about an actual sexual assault on Emma. Until you’ve walked a mile in her shoes you wouldn’t have a clue what it’s like to be seen as a sex object for dirty old men to touch.

Postby jra » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:43 pm

George wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I honestly wouldn’t be surprised it it was Hobbit or one of the other giddy coven posting as a guest. Their obsession with you has gone on 2 years now. 2 fucking years. If anyone should be whining and complaining about harassment or stalking it’s you.

Hobbit can hardly talk to you about victim blaming when she hounds you like a dog on here. She’s just too stupid to see how she comes across.

Well said that person. It's a bit sad isn't it. Vam and VR6storm as well. I'll get the usual shit back, like I've been ignoring you, I've not replied to you for ages etc. etc., but they still do.

Don’t you get bored with it all? Or do you really enjoy the ‘banter’?
To me it seems ridiculous to keep pointing out what a dick they think you are but equally ridiculous to respond to almost every post about you.
However, as this is the DTV/DS thread I suppose it does fit in with the thread remit

Kind of like that.
jra

Postby guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Well said that person. It's a bit sad isn't it. Vam and VR6storm as well. I'll get the usual shit back, like I've been ignoring you, I've not replied to you for ages etc. etc., but they still do. I'm guessing some of these are DTV admin/mods that are pissed off with me because I found out what they were really like when they allowed me access to their private/secret forums, due to their inability to set up security/access permissions.

You couldn't manage it, could you? :roll: In your tedious daily round of block shitposting en masse, you just couldn't go a day without mentioning me.

Two indisputable facts coming up...

- I have never so much as looked at the DTV site, let alone modded there.

- You are a pompous, petulant, dumbass wanker, and I am loving seeing at least one of the admin here start to really lose patience with all the boring, whinging, droning shite you post.

I guess his trackie bottoms are still in soak, the pub's closed down, his mates have finally twigged and done a runner, the rent's not due so hasn't a spare £20 or the fish have gone and drowned themselves with boredom hence his wall to wall covering here.

Take heart Vam he doesn't give a fuck as you're just a screen name and it's not real life. :whistle:

Postby ffuest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:45 pm

George wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I honestly wouldn’t be surprised it it was Hobbit or one of the other giddy coven posting as a guest. Their obsession with you has gone on 2 years now. 2 fucking years. If anyone should be whining and complaining about harassment or stalking it’s you.

Hobbit can hardly talk to you about victim blaming when she hounds you like a dog on here. She’s just too stupid to see how she comes across.

Well said that person. It's a bit sad isn't it. Vam and VR6storm as well. I'll get the usual shit back, like I've been ignoring you, I've not replied to you for ages etc. etc., but they still do.

Don’t you get bored with it all? Or do you really enjoy the ‘banter’?
To me it seems ridiculous to keep pointing out what a dick they think you are but equally ridiculous to respond to almost every post about you.
However, as this is the DTV/DS thread I suppose it does fit in with the thread remit

He enjoys the attention. And if he ain't getting it he goes looking for it.
ffuest

Postby Nice Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Guest wrote:
You clearly haven’t a clue what you are talking about. Egalitarians believe in equality for everyone. They hate bigots.

I think that’s why feminists like to try to confuse the issue as equality for all isn’t really what they or the MRAs are after.

Well, you've made that much apparent.
Nice Guest

Postby creamcheese » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Just wanna say that I really like Pope tart.
creamcheese

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:04 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think you need to work on your sense of humour.

Re not wanting equality, haven’t you said you’re a feminist? Again the clues in the name. That’s wanting specialness and special treatment for one gender. If you’re not an egalitarian then you don’t want equality for all.

Come on grubby pants. It’s not that hard to work out is it?

I think you need to work on yours if you saw my post as deadly serious :ooer:

Have I ever actually said I’m a feminist? I don’t think I have. I think you’re just trying to label me so you can shove me into whatever stereotype you fancy.

And my knickers are nasty, not grubby :snooty:

So are you a feminist or not?

All we’ve seen so far is you take the piss out of egalitarians who actually are the people who believe in equality for all.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable given how you post for people to assume that you are a feminist and that you only believe in equality for one gender and not for everyone.

Taking the piss out of bigots and sexists is a lot more fun that trying to do it to egalitarians anyway.

So what is it about my posting that makes it ok to assume I’m not for equality? Is it because I happen to disagree that women should be held partly responsible when they are groped at work?

I’m not anything, btw. I believe what I believe and my opinions vary.

Oh stop buying the bull crap you’ve been sold. You said you didn’t read the thread and yet here you are making out that all these posters think women deserve to be groped at work. They didn’t.

You hardly seem equal or fair in your judgements and if you’re not a feminist you do a good impression of one. You also went along with the stalker harasser thing on here said to a couple of men, yet kicked up the mother of all stinks about names women are called on here be it about their age or whether they are fat or giddy or whatever. Why only women? Why do only women need your special extra protection?

That is why you don’t seem to be for equality. Fairly obvious no?

I have never gone along with a stalker or harassed thing. Ive never called anyone a stalker. I kept out of the Keyser thing, I didn’t agree with arguments being taken to PM, and my only issue with JRA Are his questionable views on women.

I wonder why you’re resorting to fibbing to prove your point?
NastyNickers

Postby Ich habe genug guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Jeez, just how many angry teenager guests are there on here now? :grrrrr:
Ich habe genug guest

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Guest wrote:DS reminds me of hypocritical cunts like Meryl Streep or Scarlett Johanssen who will lash out at men if they think it gets them a slap on the back and praise whilst working with actual predators like Polanski and Woody Allen and having no problem.
They ban General Discussion posters for debate or questioning the way some are reporting this yet let the real hate filled anti women sections like soap forum or the reality tv forums remain because it gets them views.

They are Desperate to appear right on and progressive but really it’s the opposite.

The leftie feminist circle jerk as Puzzler puts it describes DS well these days.

You missed off protected child star and 'emerging activist' Emma Watson from the Harry Potter films.

She recently attended some awards event, dressed in black (for solidarity with the sisterhood) and brought along her own pet dreadlocked activist as her plus one. She gave a heartfelt speech where she described suffering the 'full spectrum' of harassment, which apparently amounted to once having her arse pinched, and 'being followed'.

Ah of course. The renowned feminist Emma Watson who gave a speech to the UN and was widely lauded a spokesperson for women.. who was then slut shamed by the very same feminists for using her own free will to do a perfectly tasteful and normal photo shoot.

I think she learned that being a feminist will only get her so far if does as she is told and wears clothes that others want her to wear. How dare she make her own choices.

It’s a clusterfuck that’s for sure.

Postby Girth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:21 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Rekt :pmsl: Soyboy would work too :thumbsup:

Those Radfem people are genocidal mentalists, they want all men and white people to be wiped out, even though they're usually white themselves.

Yes dear, of course they do.
Girth

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:People still drone on about Retford but in hindsight some of the things he said actually came true.

I remember we all took the piss out of him for saying a woman might have someone arrested for holding a door open but we’ve actually seen some on DS now say it, and in one county (I forget which) wolf whistling is classed as a hate crime.

Only recently we had the DS idiots throwing a tantrum and objecting to women being called ‘ladies’ as clearly that’s misogyny right there.

He was a bit full for sure but not as wrong on many things as I first thought. I don’t see how that made him a woman hater. Others look far sillier and more weird now on DS imo (especially as hes now left!!)

Very true. That Gymnast Coach in the USA held a door open for a female and they actually got some old FEMALE judge to jail him for 175 years. It really is a terrifying time to be a man. I wouldn't take the risk and slam the door in female faces now.

You mean the one who assaulted over 156 women including fingering them? bit different from your biased take on it. But to be expected from an obvious MRA like yourself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/larry-nassar-former-usa-gymnastics-doctor-due-to-be-sentenced-for-sex-crimes/2018/01/24/9acc22f8-0115-11e8-8acf-ad2991367d9d_story.html?utm_term=.f40656201f3f

You’ve got this one muddled up. You’re replying to a feminist making light of sexual assault and the gymnastics doctor you idiot. They think because some people take the piss out of the door holding thing, it means everyone must excuse actual sexual assault. You’re so desperate to do your MRA thing, you’ve totally misjudged who said what.

LOL Brilliant. It's SO easy to troll you guys. To one of you I'm a feminist, to the other I'm a MRA. :gigglesnshit:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive