DS and DTV - Part 79

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Goodwife wrote:

So now we have
A) I must be hobbit guest posting
B) Bitches ganging up on you (even though you started it this time) poor Goodwife
C) Threats to stop posting so people will go "oh no dont go/feel sorry for you" poor Goodwife
anbd finally
D ) I'm not really a drama queen (after telling everyone else that is what Hobbit and Vam are)

You're everything and more you accuse the others of.

A. Didnt say that And I don't think it is hobbit
B. They do
C. Where was the threat? Learn to read! I was just saying! I am going nowhere and so there is no thread and I give absolutely zero fucks if anyone says dont go they are more likely to say shut the door behind you on the way out
D. I have never said that and I am not

Have a nice evening :Hiya:

I thought you said you didn't want to talk about this any more tonight, so why are you still talking? :again?:
You start everything and you're deffo being played like a tightly stringed up puppet. Every fucking day sees you go into one about Hobbit & Vam & Knickers. You always kick it off each and every time and no way are you " just having a laugh" , so stop playing the fuckung innicent.

Postby Cobs » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:43 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45186&start=1455#p1364321

QFT. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. : tongue:

I note you kept out of the 'yid' thread

too scared to play with the big boys?

oh and you can go fuck yourself too

It's Shabbat, give the lad a break.
Cobs

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Panic over... I just had a crank shaft for a 1935 T-16 tractor delivered... the system works.
Odessa Steps

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:45 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Evening comrades... has anyone else not had their money clear from Momentum? I've had my payslip but the money hasn;t gone in the bank... I called Natalia Titaniavitch in HR and she says it was supposed to go through this afternoon?

I'm afraid they've stopped using money as it's an inherent feature of the oppressive and evil capitalist society that Jeremy Corbyn will overthrow. However, some medium of exchange is still required in the meantime, so you ought to be receiving your vinyl copy of The Internationale, Che Guevara t-shirt (made from the finest hemp) and half a bushel of wheat in the next couple of days.

No wheat no vodka comrade!!!

Don't tell me you've used up all those potatoes you were paid for last week's services. Unless you've been spending them on the black market... I'm afraid I'll have to report this to the Bureau. Glory to Artstozka!
Lambert

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:46 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45186&start=1455#p1364321

Kept out, as in haven't read most of it yet. :thumbsup:

Be polite Hobbit. I might talk to you with a bit more respect. :thumbsup:

ETA. That bait and fuck off just came out of nowhere didn't it. And you don't think you might have some issues.

I don't want your respect, your idea of respect is to leave £20 on the table before you leave

you had a dramatic outburst when you thought Fletch might have an issue with Jewish posters, but that was from the safety of this thread where you know the guests that dislike certain members will back you up, yet you ignore a thread where Viper is being asked if 'yid' is a racist term

you are nothing but a snivelly coward
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Did you read Viper's exit interview? It's up there with Pericles' funeral oration, I teared up a little.
Cobs

It was as emotionally powerful as the final scenes of Braveheart. Hero :bawlin:

Postby jra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Cobs wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Thanks for the sentiment, but I'm not a religious anything, so whether it is Shabbat or not is immaterial.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Cobs wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Poor cow can't help it. Just has to be picking on someone it seems.

When she's not offering unhinged trolls money that is :mrgreen:

Postby jra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:51 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

ETA. That bait and fuck off just came out of nowhere didn't it. And you don't think you might have some issues.

I don't want your respect, your idea of respect is to leave £20 on the table before you leave

you had a dramatic outburst when you thought Fletch might have an issue with Jewish posters, but that was from the safety of this thread where you know the guests that dislike certain members will back you up, yet you ignore a thread where Viper is being asked if 'yid' is a racist term

Are you done yet? Why have I got to post in that thread or any other thread for that matter? This forum isn't a court of law. Still working on the being polite I see.

I'm not at the moment going to rise to your obvious baiting. You are a very little fish in a very large pond.

ETA. As for Fletch, as per usual most likely they started it off. So, they can suck it up.
Last edited by jra on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 pm

jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45186&start=1440#p1364280

Remember that when your fishwife partners in crime have a go at other people.

I'm not at the moment going to rise to your obvious baiting. You are a very little fish in a very large pond
NastyNickers

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Lambert wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Evening comrades... has anyone else not had their money clear from Momentum? I've had my payslip but the money hasn;t gone in the bank... I called Natalia Titaniavitch in HR and she says it was supposed to go through this afternoon?

I'm afraid they've stopped using money as it's an inherent feature of the oppressive and evil capitalist society that Jeremy Corbyn will overthrow. However, some medium of exchange is still required in the meantime, so you ought to be receiving your vinyl copy of The Internationale, Che Guevara t-shirt (made from the finest hemp) and half a bushel of wheat in the next couple of days.

No wheat no vodka comrade!!!

Don't tell me you've used up all those potatoes you were paid for last week's services. Unless you've been spending them on the black market... I'm afraid I'll have to report this to the Bureau. Glory to Artstozka!

Meh they were from last years harvest... which was a great harvest!!! All hail the state!!!
Odessa Steps

Postby jra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45186&start=1440#p1364280

Remember that when your fishwife partners in crime have a go at other people.

I'm not at the moment going to rise to your obvious baiting. You are a very little fish in a very large pond

Don't. No need. But at least I'm the mostly polite fish. Better genes you see than you have.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:55 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Are you done yet? Why have I got to post in that thread or any other thread for that matter? This forum isn't a court of law. Still working on the being polite I see.

I'm not at the moment going to rise to your obvious baiting. You are a very little fish in a very large pond.

I'm pointing out your hypocrisy and how you are nothing but a snivelly coward, you are only 'half Jewish' when you think it helps you play the victim card, if you really felt being 'half Jewish' matters then you would have asked Viper about his stance, but no you won't leave the comfort of this thread where you know the guests will be along in a moment to attack me

billynobollocks

oh and you were the one that linked to posts mentioning me, so don't play this came from nowhere bollocks
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby charlie » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:56 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Well I was going to reply to Charlie and say I just can't bring myself to say the c word, I can add it to stuff like calling TJ 'Doris Cuntstein' but I can't use it in its raw form

but I won't bother now :snooty:

Hey, if you really can't bring yourself to say the disgusting word - then do it this way....

:thumbsup:
charlie

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:57 pm

no Charlie

no no no nooooooooooooo
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive