Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Big Threads

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:22 am

U do it just "seeps" out rather than roar !!!! Hahahahahaha! FARTS DON'T STICK TO TAPE!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:
measurer

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:24 am

measurer wrote:If you put cellotape - seriously - on the butthole at night, you can catch the head female sometimes and that will help you in the battle against them alongside the meds. Been there and feel your pain. (tho not literally, I would like to add ) lmao

It's because that bitch comes out and lays eggs at night - catch her and ur half-way sorted. I know all this crazy stuff...
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:31 am

measurer wrote:
measurer wrote:If you put cellotape - seriously - on the butthole at night, you can catch the head female sometimes and that will help you in the battle against them alongside the meds. Been there and feel your pain. (tho not literally, I would like to add ) lmao

It's because that bitch comes out and lays eggs at night - catch her and ur half-way sorted. I know all this crazy stuff...

Crazy but useful. I’ve got serious worm paranoia. I’m thinking duct tape as a precautionary measure. For me. I’m not sure how the bloody heck I’d be able to stick tape the my 6 year olds bum without him waking up.
(This also sounds a little iffy)
:ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:36 am

Duct tape works - don't fkn ask me how I know. :shame: U catch her it also stops the kids scratching and re-infesting themselves. And I have did this, and tho they hate it - it worked, and we never had to take anything ourselves/ Tell you what tho - my boys are sooooo hygeinic after the toilet now - always wash their hands, and still talk of me taping their arses!!! :pmsl:
measurer

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:36 am

Isn't all that's needed just ONE worming tablet or ONE spoon full of worming liquid?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:38 am

Aye - for the dog. Kids reinfest Holly, and it's a vicious cycle.
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:40 am

NastyNickers wrote:
measurer wrote:

Crazy but useful. I’ve got serious worm paranoia. I’m thinking duct tape as a precautionary measure. For me. I’m not sure how the bloody heck I’d be able to stick tape the my 6 year olds bum without him waking up.

I just burst out laughing. Now you really do have nasty nicks, nicks. We just had the same thing in our house!
I convinced myself my ear was itching then lay awake thinking I had butt worms in my ears. Don't Google image search. It's not pretty. :ooer:

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 am

measurer wrote:Aye - for the dog. Kids reinfest Holly, and it's a vicious cycle.

Shit :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 am

NastyNickers wrote:
measurer wrote:

Naw, just explain after a bath and drying you need to do this to make him better faster. Kids scratch and re-infect. THEN you're back to another dose. That is why you got a letter - they are prevalent and spread so easily.
measurer

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:47 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
measurer wrote:

I just burst out laughing. Now you really do have nasty nicks, nicks. We just had the same thing in our house!
I convinced myself my ear was itching then lay awake thinking I had butt worms in my ears. Don't Google image search. It's not pretty. :ooer:

I have seen one... I have strange things on my youtube,
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:47 am

measurer wrote:Duct tape works - don't fkn ask me how I know. :shame: U catch her it also stops the kids scratching and re-infesting themselves. And I have did this, and tho they hate it - it worked, and we never had to take anything ourselves/ Tell you what tho - my boys are sooooo hygeinic after the toilet now - always wash their hands, and still talk of me taping their arses!!! :pmsl:

:mrgreen: I never knew this was a thing!

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:51 am

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Duct tape works - don't fkn ask me how I know. :shame: U catch her it also stops the kids scratching and re-infesting themselves. And I have did this, and tho they hate it - it worked, and we never had to take anything ourselves/ Tell you what tho - my boys are sooooo hygeinic after the toilet now - always wash their hands, and still talk of me taping their arses!!! :pmsl:

HTH lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
measurer

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:52 am

Guest wrote:

I never heard of it either, my kids never had worms, but it does make sense.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 am

Yea, my mum was a nurse, and she told me this method. Then I remembered she had did it to me, and I was very ill with it. It works if you catch her laying. They only come out at night...:runningshit:
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:01 am

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

HTH lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldnt that be SMAO! :yikes: This is the most random thing I've read on the random stuff thread Meas. First thing tomorrow I'm telling everyone. :gigglesnshit:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive