Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Big Threads

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am

Before doing so, would you mind awfully if my typo was corrected to "they hated it"? TYIA. :wurms:
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:05 am

measurer wrote:Before doing so, would you mind awfully if my typo was corrected to "they hated it"? TYIA. :wurms:

I don't think the can of worms emoji is helping. :doomed:

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:09 am

Well, glad to make you all laugh and provide some invaluable but perhaps dubious advice, but one we know can help.
(the worms are wise that is why the do so well at survival ).

Night folks :)
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:13 am

measurer wrote:Well, glad to make you all laugh and provide some invaluable but perhaps dubious advice, but one we know can help.
(the worms are wise that is why the do so well at survival ).

Night folks :)

Goodnight, thanks for the laughs and the education. I feel itchy by association now though. :bawlin:
Not got any tape, might use the Asda Bag for Life.

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicky » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:53 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:Feeding the birds in this weather, is costing me more that it costs to fed Jack.

I fill my bird-feeder each morning with seeds and then the wee birds shoogle it about and the seeds drop to the ground and then all the pigeons arrive and eat it.

:header:

You sure it's pigeons? maybe you got immigrants living at the bottom of your garden :dunno:

No it's pigeons, loads of them.

I get loads of starlings as well, but I don't mind them.
Vicky

Re: Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Postby Vam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:01 am

I can't believe what I've been reading over the last 3 pages...I just have...no...words...... :ooer:

But Mes, as usual, had me >> :pmsl:
Vam

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 am

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Apparently my kids school has a Threadworm epidemic. :yikes:

And by extension?

My arse has itched since I got the letter.
Daily Ovex for my household.

I read something about reeling them out with pencils... :ooer:

As most people would, right?... :yikes: :thud:

One thing's for sure - I'll never see duct tape in quite the same way again :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:37 am

measurer wrote:Duct tape works - don't fkn ask me how I know. :shame: U catch her it also stops the kids scratching and re-infesting themselves. And I have did this, and tho they hate it - it worked, and we never had to take anything ourselves/ Tell you what tho - my boys are sooooo hygeinic after the toilet now - always wash their hands, and still talk of me taping their arses!!! :pmsl:

Operation duct taping my arse was a failure. I realised for this to even be possible I’d have to shave my errr... yeah. Or maybe schedule a late night waxing, just to be sure. They’d stick to wax too, right? :ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:39 am

I woke up in a foul mood, I’m no feeling well and fed up with it but this last few pages have made me laugh.

My brother in laws kids had worms for ages and he stuck fancy plasters on their ass instead of sellotape.
dis

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:45 am

dis wrote:I woke up in a foul mood, I’m no feeling well and fed up with it but this last few pages have made me laugh.

My brother in laws kids had worms for ages and he stuck fancy plasters on their ass instead of sellotape.

See???? Cheers Dis! :cuppaT:
measurer

Postby dis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:48 am

measurer wrote:
dis wrote:I woke up in a foul mood, I’m no feeling well and fed up with it but this last few pages have made me laugh.

See???? Cheers Dis! :cuppaT:

Oh aye, a doctor told him to use sellotape. It’s totally a thing. :mrgreen:
dis

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:48 am

And rather fittingly, the kiddy plasters we have in are Hungry Caterpillar ones.

NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:53 am

NastyNickers wrote:
measurer wrote:Duct tape works - don't fkn ask me how I know. :shame: U catch her it also stops the kids scratching and re-infesting themselves. And I have did this, and tho they hate it - it worked, and we never had to take anything ourselves/ Tell you what tho - my boys are sooooo hygeinic after the toilet now - always wash their hands, and still talk of me taping their arses!!! :pmsl:

Operation duct taping my arse was a failure. I realised for this to even be possible I’d have to shave my errr... yeah. Or maybe schedule a late night waxing, just to be sure. They’d stick to wax too, right? :ooer:

Wax ur arse - should stick to it then! :gigglesnshit:

I was talking for the children, not you! pmsl
measurer

Postby dis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:05 am

NastyNickers wrote:

And rather fittingly, the kiddy plasters we have in are Hungry Caterpillar ones.

Ha.

This worm dilemma has cheered me up no end. I’m sorry for your plight but this has been funny to read.

My kids had nits once round just before Christmas years ago and I got them, I’d never had them in my life before and my hair was down past my ass. It was so hard trying to comb it. I remember going mental at my mum saying “I can’t phone someone out the yellow pages to come and comb the nits out my hair”. I ended up just chopping it off.
dis

Postby Vam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:14 am

NastyNickers wrote:

Jeez...I hope you tip your beautician REALLY well! :yikes:

:pmsl:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive