DS and DTV - Part 80

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 80

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:08 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:So I'm not the only person to find your comments creepy JP?

Do you see a pattern emerging?

Aim= for you to be less of a creep.

Oh fuck off with your pretendy outrage and your preaching :dafinger:
Not a word of criticism for Dean and that other cunt GW for spinning the myth that JP is a kiddy botherer and rampant sex pest?
Your one of the biggest fakes here.

Aim = put up or STFU :woteva:

Why are you rattled jpguest? :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:08 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
Getting aggressive when you don't like hearing how much you creep women out.
You creep women out JP.
Getting aggressive won't change that FACT.

Some women. He’s never creeped me out.
He’s done my fucking head in and I have my own reasons for thinking he’s an arse, but he hasn’t creeped me out.

I think his jokes miss the mark sometimes, and this is why he could be perceived as creepy. Like the arse comment to you. I think that was supposed to be a joke, but it didn’t go down well.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:08 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:This shit better not carry on tomorrow, I'm sick of it :roll:

I’d start banning people if it was me... :snooty:

...and who would you suggest I ban?

If I was you, I’d give both Jp and I a severe warning, saying the next time we spam this thread with our shite we can both expect 24 hours off. If it persists after a ban then make it longer.

Or if it helps you out you can ban me and hope it goes quiet on here, I don’t mind taking one for the team... :snooty:
Dean

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:09 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
The evidence would be on DS not here.
NN knows more about this but various women complained about his pms.
DS banned him for it.

I don’t recall any sexual harrasment regarding JP, or really any of the infamous ‘PMers’.

I’m pretty certain the issue with JP was him taking arguments from threads to PM. It certainly was like that with posters who spoke up at the time.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85117108

And there’s the evidence that it was aggression and not sex pesting.

Did you see the thread in chatter after this one? I think it was planets thread and her annie atom and a few others posted in it about JP and it was then edited away.

jP had definitely been getting friendly with one of them was rejected and he got abusive in pm

I saw it. It was discussed on here too.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42890&hilit=Planets&start=660

Yes there were mentions of creepy comments, but the main issue was the aggression and the following him around from thread to thread. He was getting shit for being aggressive, not for sexual harrasment.

Reading these threads I'd say that jp constantly talking about real men, hot-blooded males, 7-inch cocks, state of men's arses and stuff like that can make the aggression look like it has a sexual element to it, but I don't thinks it's deliberate sexual harasssment, jp lets his temper get the better of him and he just posts the first bit of shite which comes to mind, then he ups the ante when he gets a response he doesn't like - he just doesn't know when to stop.Or that what's appropriate in one place may not be elsewhere.
Dean calling jp a rapist, paedo etc., that's just Dean being the cunt that he's spent years on the Internet being.For all that jp can be an utter pain in the arse, and this is dogs where pretty much anything goes, that's totally on a new level of cuntyness. Not one of his better moments. :hand:
Real men wtf. And constantly? not even close. There is no sexual harassment full stop. What does the things other people continuously keep saying, say about them? I don't have a temper either, well not often online or offline everyone obviously has one from time to time.
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:10 am

jp761 wrote:Ok LM.

Of course I'm going to get aggressive towards some of the bullshit I read. And it is bullshit. Other women I've conversed with think different, the one's who don't go on forums to blatantly cause shit. They tend to not get involved though, not in their nature.

Fuck sleep. Reading all this shit on here doesn't help induce sleep. I can handle 5 hrs.

And yeah fuck this shit.

We can all get aggressive.
But only you are managing creepy.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:11 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Sack the guests. The members are perfectly civilised, you can trust us. :cuppaT:

:gigglesnshit:

Uh-huh...sure. Here you are being perfectly civilised (about me)...

"Well with all the metaphorical mod cocksucking she's been doing over the years there has to be some rewards."

Charlatan :pointlaugh: And you've been hysterically overreacting and showing yourself up since you started meddling in this thread tonight
Vam

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:11 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:So I'm not the only person to find your comments creepy JP?

Do you see a pattern emerging?

Aim= for you to be less of a creep.

Oh fuck off with your pretendy outrage and your preaching :dafinger:
Not a word of criticism for Dean and that other cunt GW for spinning the myth that JP is a kiddy botherer and rampant sex pest?
Your one of the biggest fakes here.

Aim = put up or STFU :woteva:

Why are you rattled jpguest? :gigglesnshit:
Nice try. But wrong again.
jp761

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:12 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

If I was you, I’d give both Jp and I a severe warning, saying the next time we spam this thread with our shite we can both expect 24 hours off. If it persists after a ban then make it longer.

Or if it helps you out you can ban me and hope it goes quiet on here, I don’t mind taking one for the team... :snooty:

I'm completely impartial as you know, Dean but I don't think you deserve a ban - noble of you to offer though. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:13 am

McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

I'm completely impartial as you know, Dean but I don't think you deserve a ban - noble of you to offer though. :thumbsup:

I’m a team player mate, Dogs will always come first for me...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:13 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:Ok LM.

Of course I'm going to get aggressive towards some of the bullshit I read. And it is bullshit. Other women I've conversed with think different, the one's who don't go on forums to blatantly cause shit. They tend to not get involved though, not in their nature.

Fuck sleep. Reading all this shit on here doesn't help induce sleep. I can handle 5 hrs.

And yeah fuck this shit.

We can all get aggressive.
But only you are managing creepy.
I'm not creepy. That's just your perception doesn't make it fact, and several people thought you were out of order the other day. Maybe look at yourself instead of blaming me.
jp761

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:15 am

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:If I was you, I’d give both Jp and I a severe warning, saying the next time we spam this thread with our shite we can both expect 24 hours off. If it persists after a ban then make it longer.

I’m a team player mate, Dogs will always come first for me...

I think most people know that, Dean - if only more would follow your example.
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:17 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
You creep women out JP.

He’s done my fucking head in and I have my own reasons for thinking he’s an arse, but he hasn’t creeped me out.

I think his jokes miss the mark sometimes, and this is why he could be perceived as creepy. Like the arse comment to you. I think that was supposed to be a joke, but it didn’t go down well.

I didn't say all women.
But it's certainly more than a couple.
Your creep radar is probably better than mine, I've been too nice to the creep.
He seems to think being chatty to him means more than it does.
I don't think many women talk to him irl.
Hardly anyone on here spoke to him until it all kicked off.
We've put him on the map. He was a zero, now he's a visible zero.
Night. :Hiya:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:18 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
You creep women out JP.

And who doesn't miss the mark at times on here, or do somewhat appropriate things. I remember the elephant dick gif of yours. lol I'm actually quite low down on the list around here when it comes to doing this kind of stuff.

And that joke some people got it others didn't. It's just personal perception, it doesn't have to mean someone is creepy or whatever.
Last edited by jp761 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:18 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

So you're basically just checking how far you can go, right?

OK, you and jp, take this as a ...SEVERE WARNING ...if this should continue tomorrow, you will both cop a ban!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, couldn't have done it without you :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:20 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Sack the guests. The members are perfectly civilised, you can trust us. :cuppaT:

:gigglesnshit:

Uh-huh...sure. Here you are being perfectly civilised (about me)...

"Well with all the metaphorical mod cocksucking she's been doing over the years there has to be some rewards."

Charlatan :pointlaugh: And you've been hysterically overreacting and showing yourself up since you started meddling in this thread tonight

A metaphorical mod cocksuckers opinion doesn't count. :dafinger:
Lady Murasaki

Previous

Return to The Archive