Re: DS and DTV - Part 80

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:21 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
The evidence would be on DS not here.
NN knows more about this but various women complained about his pms.
DS banned him for it.

I don’t recall any sexual harrasment regarding JP, or really any of the infamous ‘PMers’.

I’m pretty certain the issue with JP was him taking arguments from threads to PM. It certainly was like that with posters who spoke up at the time.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85117108

And there’s the evidence that it was aggression and not sex pesting.
Yep, bickering and arguing with feisty members on occasions. Lucy disappeared and was found out to be a 'fake' poster. She was hardly a decent poster with a good temperament.

So you didn't do this?

three bloody msgs moaning at me. I didnt insult you, i didnt abuse you i said you looked skinny. Theres no need for you to go off on one in my inbox, and dont msg me again thank you

But he's admitted to rowing with people in PM.

We're talking about him being called a sex pest, a potential rapist, into kids etc

Which is completely out of order whatever people think of jp as a poster.
And I myself posted all of those PMs with Lucy. lol Some people here seriously need a reality check. Weirdos.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:21 am

Goodwifes evidence is a guest post. He's admitted numerous times rowing with people in PM.

Is that anonymous guest post really 100% proof he's a sex pest? It's essentially a guest post saying 'others said he made sexual comments' - if someone was saying that about you would you be okay with people considering that gospel proof of wrongdoing?

Postby Puzzler » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:21 am

Fletch wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Fletch wrote:
How do you know if you have him on ignore? :scratch:

Cos I saw the post before I did it :ooer: Deena call for backup did she? Must be tough for her without her sidekicks.

:shell:

Come on puzz, up your game. You can do better than that. That's up there with the dog ate my homework. :thud:

Oh fuck off Fletch. Fine fine, I’ll fuck off for a few months again, hopefully by then you and your tranny girlfriend have got bored of trolling. You lot won’t be happy til you’re the only posters on here apart from admin. FUCK YOU AND THE QUEER CUNT :dafinger:
Puzzler

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:22 am

jp761 wrote:Creepy with you LM. That shit the other day, you realise some people think you made a mountain out of a molehill. They said at the time.

I don't care what people think. If something feels creepy it feels creepy.

You saying what you said felt creepy to me.

Fuck everyone else's opinion on the matter.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:22 am

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:Oh dear, it looks like it’s all coming out about Jp tonight... :ooer:
I'm not sad enough to read all your stuff from years back and link here. Like I said the other day I have seen some of it though. :shake head:

You were sad enough to read the whole ban thread from 7 years ago you lying little cunt! :pmsl:

You keep threatening to bring up my posts from the past as if it worries me... post them all, I’ll embrace them, it doesn’t affect me the way yours affect you...
Dean

Postby Puzzler » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:23 am

Fletch wrote:
Dean wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Cos I saw the post before I did it :ooer: Deena call for backup did she? Must be tough for her without her sidekicks.

Come on puzz, up your game. You can do better than that. That's up there with the dog ate my homework. :thud:

I think he fancies me. Calling me a woman makes it easier for him to handle...

Does he not like women then?

More trolling. I like women not gender benders. Anyway you’ve got ya wish, be proud of yourself.
Last edited by Puzzler on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puzzler

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:24 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
DS banned him for it.

I don’t recall any sexual harrasment regarding JP, or really any of the infamous ‘PMers’.

I’m pretty certain the issue with JP was him taking arguments from threads to PM. It certainly was like that with posters who spoke up at the time.

Did you see the thread in chatter after this one? I think it was planets thread and her annie atom and a few others posted in it about JP and it was then edited away.

jP had definitely been getting friendly with one of them was rejected and he got abusive in pm

I saw it. It was discussed on here too.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42890&hilit=Planets&start=660

Yes there were mentions of creepy comments, but the main issue was the aggression and the following him around from thread to thread. He was getting shit for being aggressive, not for sexual harrasment.
Thread following thing, was due to the fact that one or two people at the time would mention me at any opportunity, so sure I was going to look out for that. Most people would.
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:24 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:Creepy with you LM. That shit the other day, you realise some people think you made a mountain out of a molehill. They said at the time.

I don't care what people think. If something feels creepy it feels creepy.

You saying what you said felt creepy to me.

Fuck everyone else's opinion on the matter.

Just to be a cunt, I saw that exchange and again I’d say the aggression was the thing that got me. You fucking prick :kinell: :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:26 am

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:

We're talking about him being called a sex pest, a potential rapist, into kids etc

Where did in to kids come in to it? :ooer:

A 'funny' dig Dean made earlier today.

I don't understand how anyone with a shred of decency thinks this kind of trolling from Dean is acceptable.

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:26 am

Puzzler wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Oh fuck off Fletch. Fine fine, I’ll fuck off for a few months again, hopefully by then you and your tranny girlfriend have got bored of trolling. You lot won’t be happy til you’re the only posters on here apart from admin. FUCK YOU AND THE QUEER CUNT :dafinger:

:pmsl:
Fletch

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:26 am

So I'm not the only person to find your comments creepy JP?

Do you see a pattern emerging?

Aim= for you to be less of a creep.
Lady Murasaki

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:27 am

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
DS banned him for it.

Did you see the thread in chatter after this one? I think it was planets thread and her annie atom and a few others posted in it about JP and it was then edited away.

jP had definitely been getting friendly with one of them was rejected and he got abusive in pm

I saw it. It was discussed on here too.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42890&hilit=Planets&start=660

Yes there were mentions of creepy comments, but the main issue was the aggression and the following him around from thread to thread. He was getting shit for being aggressive, not for sexual harrasment.
Thread following thing, was due to the fact that one or two people at the time would mention me at any opportunity, so sure I was going to look out for that. Most people would.

Nah. You waltzed right in (the chatter thread that is) to cause shit because you still had an axe to grind. You do it here too. From thread to thread.
You can not deny that one JP. You’re like a dog with a bone.
Last edited by NastyNickers on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:27 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:Oh dear, it looks like it’s all coming out about Jp tonight... :ooer:
I'm not sad enough to read all your stuff from years back and link here. Like I said the other day I have seen some of it though. :shake head:

You were sad enough to read the whole ban thread from 7 years ago you lying little cunt! :pmsl:

You keep threatening to bring up my posts from the past as if it worries me... post them all, I’ll embrace them, it doesn’t affect me the way yours affect you...
That thread is interesting for new members on here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who looked when they joined. Embrace it I'm sure you would, because you really are a bona fide cunt, I'm actually not.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:27 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Yep, bickering and arguing with feisty members on occasions. Lucy disappeared and was found out to be a 'fake' poster. She was hardly a decent poster with a good temperament.

So you didn't do this?

three bloody msgs moaning at me. I didnt insult you, i didnt abuse you i said you looked skinny. Theres no need for you to go off on one in my inbox, and dont msg me again thank you

Too fucking right its out of order. Can't stand jp a lot of the time ,he does my head in with his spamming. But he doesn't deserve this smear campain from psycho Dean and his new snide bitch sidekick. Even fucking old harpie Murasaki is jumping on board to goad and meddle :woteva:

Can we have a new list of who the bullys here really are please?

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:29 am

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:

That thread is interesting for new members on here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who looked when they joined. Embrace it I'm sure you would, because you really are a bona fide cunt, I'm actually not.

Why is it?

Given the nature of dogs, it's pretty meaningless to be honest.
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive