DS and DTV - Part 80

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:21 am

Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:
You can make that two admins.

Wow...Guesty seems a bit more agitated than usual :ooer: Should I get my coat, Mes...?

you're not going anywhere, but jra might want to borrow your coat ...

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:31 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Girth, I'm coming for you on DS and your lady friend, Trollhunter

TH is a bloke.

:woteva:

He’s a soyboy is what he is, he should hand in his mancard.

I do hope SJWhunter will be along soon to talk about 'frumpy foamy welljell' posters turning on their own sex

You mention frumps more than he ever did.
Why’s it only frump and the giddy granny insults that really get to you so much anyway? I’m not sure you can complain given the shit you say to others. I’d rather have Huntie than the coven or bitch crew anyway. He at least had some humour to go with it.

Yeah Huntie barely mentioned frumps in his posts. Fucking nutcase. :off head:

Here's another one . Type Huntie's other word 'viscious' into DS search. See all the FMs since 2004 rant on until banned about "viscious' bullying of z lists celebs about their looks. Huntie isn't an act, he is genuinely deranged. :whistle:

Re: DS and DTV - Part 80

Postby Odin Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:41 am

megaera wrote:Why do MRA's and associated groups spend so much time disparaging other men? You can bet if a woman came out with half the shit they do we wouldn't hear the end of it.

It's like they don't actually care about men at all :yikes:

Some people like feeling angry and righteous. It's a buzz, and gives them a rich, all-over tingly feeling of triumphant self-worth. You can't stick axes in people's faces anymore raiding an alien coast, so you have to slaughter your enemies online. But virtual glory awaits!
Odin Guest

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:45 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Girth, I'm coming for you on DS and your lady friend, Trollhunter

TH is a bloke.

:woteva:

He’s a soyboy is what he is, he should hand in his mancard.

I do hope SJWhunter will be along soon to talk about 'frumpy foamy welljell' posters turning on their own sex

Why’s it only frump and the giddy granny insults that really get to you so much anyway? I’m not sure you can complain given the shit you say to others. I’d rather have Huntie than the coven or bitch crew anyway. He at least had some humour to go with it.

I think most of us could do without the hysterical "Huntie"

All those accounts and guest posts and you think he was okay?

:off head:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:57 am

I seem to remember Hobs outright denied calling him a stalker.

Something easily disproved with a two second search :mrgreen:

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:58 am

HobbitFeet wrote:It's like a whole world that most people know nothing about

gamers yelling at each other from their bedrooms

cucks, betas, and now soyboy, whatever happened to good old fashioned insults like wankstain and arsewipe, but I suppose when they have no problem turning on their own sex because they have lost a life or an axe wielding gnome has attacked them that grade A insults aren't to be expected

All the dick insults aimed at Girth yesterday :yikes:

Tbf. I get pissed off with axe wielding gnomes too. But gaming is a fucking horrible hobby to have at times. The insults are fucking horrific at times. But you know there’s a sad little basement dweller at the end of it getting their only bit of excitement.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Vicks wrote:I think most of us could do without the hysterical "Huntie"

Perfect word to sum him up :thumbsup: Maybe not so much as 'Robocop' here, but in the SJW account there always seemed to be a level of manic hysteria running through most of his posts.

I bet those 500+ Guest posts of his must have been a laugh a minute for you guys to mod, Vic :ooer:
Last edited by Vam on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh that’s “someone somewhere has said worse...” guest. They pop up regularly to tell us the same thing they said last time, with just a little bit of rewording. They are just trying to pretend that the giddy gang are the worst thing ever!
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:01 pm

cucks, betas, and now soyboy, whatever happened to good old fashioned insults like wankstain and arsewipe, but I suppose when they have no problem turning on their own sex because they have lost a life or an axe wielding gnome has attacked them that grade A insults aren't to be expected

Certain DS threads are a win-win.

Weirdos like Retford out themselves as nutters and certain women are able to work out their obvious issues with men :smilin:

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:I seem to remember Hobs outright denied calling him a stalker.

I did, but then I checked and it turned out I had once, which I am happy to admit to

so yeah once, that's errrrrrrr once

in case you missed it, it's ONCE

but anyway, I promised not to get into any discussion about another certain member, and so I won't, although I guess you'd just love to

I was just using it as an example of how something becomes FACT when it isn't a fact at all
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:05 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

All the dick insults aimed at Girth yesterday :yikes:

Tbf. I get pissed off with axe wielding gnomes too. But gaming is a fucking horrible hobby to have at times. The insults are fucking horrific at times. But you know there’s a sad little basement dweller at the end of it getting their only bit of excitement.

we all hate axe wielding gnomes

they're the worst
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:10 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

I did, but then I checked and it turned out I had once, which I am happy to admit to

but anyway, I promised not to get into any discussion about another certain member, and so I won't, although I guess you'd just love to

I was just using it as an example of how something becomes FACT when it isn't a fact at all

Oh, I just saw it as an example of you mouthing off and being wrong.

Bit like you + your sidekick Vam did with the whole 'GW is 100% a bloke' thing :mrgreen:

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Oh, I just saw it as an example of you mouthing off and being wrong.

Bit like you + your sidekick Vam did with the whole 'GW is 100% a bloke' thing :mrgreen:

that's nice :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:44 pm

Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:I think most of us could do without the hysterical "Huntie"

Perfect word to sum him up :thumbsup: Maybe not so much as 'Robocop' here, but in the SJW account there always seemed to be a level of manic hysteria running through most of his posts.

I bet those 500+ Guest posts of his must have been a laugh a minute for you guys to mod, Vic :ooer:

He was one of the most annoying members we've ever had.

I made a joke to him once "Oh my God, delete my account"

It was ridiculous they way he behaved.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:48 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh that’s “someone somewhere has said worse...” guest. They pop up regularly to tell us the same thing they said last time, with just a little bit of rewording. They are just trying to pretend that the giddy gang are the worst thing ever!

The "Giddy Gang" tag is pathetic.

So is the talk of witches, bitches and covens.

There's one guest here who manages to fire off about twenty shit stirring posts in ten minutes.

It's ridiculous!!
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive