DS and DTV - Part 80

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:04 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The great thing about Eastenders being a big pile of shit right now is that the clique who have ruined the soap forum for years are all saying they are close to turning off. DS will be so much better once they have gone :twirl:

What will they then do with their little lives though? lol

Come and annoy the life out of you on here. :smilin:

No don't give them any ideas!

It was bizarre enough last year when Hilda was posting all that soap forum king and queen nonsense on here last year, I mean what was that all about? :off head:

Re: DS and DTV - Part 80

Postby guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Expect much indignant gnashing of teeth on DS now that tramadol-toting Laura Plummer has been apparently pardoned by the Egyptian authorities.

Postby guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:33 pm

guest wrote:Expect much indignant gnashing of teeth on DS now that tramadol-toting Laura Plummer has been apparently pardoned by the Egyptian authorities.

I happen to agree with most of the comments there. If the pardon materialises she has more or less got off scot-free.

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Vicks wrote:The "Giddy Gang" tag is pathetic.

So is the talk of witches, bitches and covens.

There's one guest here who manages to fire off about twenty shit stirring posts in ten minutes.

It's ridiculous!!

Probably the same Guest who told me I'm wasting my time posting here any more and implying I shouldn't bother. The entitled little shit does seem to be on a mission to dictate who should and shouldn't post here :ooer:

Double probably proxied up to the hilt, too... :roll:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Girth, I'm coming for you on DS and your lady friend, Trollhunter

TH is a bloke.

:woteva:

He’s a soyboy is what he is, he should hand in his mancard.

I bet he can lift more than you!

Not true. Only last night Puzz lifted six cans of Stella out of the fridge and down his neck

:more beer:

And also his Amiga Gayboy. And his bong!

Postby Kizzie » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:14 pm

guest wrote:
guest wrote:Expect much indignant gnashing of teeth on DS now that tramadol-toting Laura Plummer has been apparently pardoned by the Egyptian authorities.

I happen to agree with most of the comments there. If the pardon materialises she has more or less got off scot-free.

Can not see the problem here.
Kizzie

Postby Helena » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Vicks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
You mention frumps more than he ever did.
Why’s it only frump and the giddy granny insults that really get to you so much anyway? I’m not sure you can complain given the shit you say to others. I’d rather have Huntie than the coven or bitch crew anyway. He at least had some humour to go with it.

I think most of us could do without the hysterical "Huntie"

All those accounts and guest posts and you think he was okay?

:off head:

Oh that’s “someone somewhere has said worse...” guest. They pop up regularly to tell us the same thing they said last time, with just a little bit of rewording. They are just trying to pretend that the giddy gang are the worst thing ever!

The "Giddy Gang" tag is pathetic.

So is the talk of witches, bitches and covens.

There's one guest here who manages to fire off about twenty shit stirring posts in ten minutes.

It's ridiculous!!

It really is Vicky

A few weeks ago a poster (forget who) said I was on the "outskirts" - which I have no problem with whatsoever - in reality people respond well to people who are friendly to them, and in my case it was NastyNickers, Hobbit, Mash, Vam, Frankly and some others who made me feel really welcome, actually answered anything I posted.

Of course a person is going to feel more able to chat with folk who respond to them rather than ignore or make little digs.

Its kinda hard registering and joining in when you are a newbie, and much easier to talk to folk who you actually feel want you to be there.
Helena

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Kizzie wrote:
guest wrote:

In what way don't you?

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:35 pm

@ Helena...it's like in RL: people are either drawn to and just naturally gravitate towards each other, or they equally as naturally know who to quickly swerve past.

A bunch of folks getting on and/or having a laugh with each other doesn't make it a "coven", ffs :roll:

And the giddy, gangster, grabby granny shite is getting so olllllld now... :bored:
Vam

Postby Kizzie » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
guest wrote:

In what way don't you?

I would rather those at the top of a chain got what they deserve. Pharmaceutical companies and Doctors who dish these things out like Smarties. Actually no more than a parent would dish out Smarties.

Anyway that is for DS not here and I don't care enough about it to post on that thread. way to many hang her high twats on there :kinell:
Kizzie

Postby Kizzie » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Sorry for lack of punctuation in above post. Should say "Actually no, more than a parent would... or something like that
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Kizzie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
guest wrote:

In what way don't you?

I would rather those at the top of a chain got what they deserve. Pharmaceutical companies and Doctors who dish these things out like Smarties. Actually no more than a parent would dish out Smarties.

Anyway that is for DS not here and I don't care enough about it to post on that thread. way to many hang her high twats on there :kinell:

Tramadol is not dished out more than smarties. The only person I know who's had it, is someone who was treated for pain from cancer. They prescribe for severe pain. Where her or her friends got hold of such an amount is anyone's guess, but I'm betting it was pretty dodgy. If it was co codamal I'd have a lot more sympathy for her, as that is in widespread use.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:35 pm

DS has become overrun with soyboys

Postby Keyser » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:35 pm

Guest wrote: Tramadol is not dished out more than smarties. The only person I know who's had it, is someone who was treated for pain from cancer. They prescribe for severe pain. Where her or her friends got hold of such an amount is anyone's guess, but I'm betting it was pretty dodgy. If it was co codamal I'd have a lot more sympathy for her, as that is in widespread use.

She is as guilty as sin.

Plummer will no doubt now make a shitload of money from her crimes by selling her 'story' to the tabloids and probably be the next reality TV star.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Tramadol is a controlled drug. It doesn't get handed out like smarties.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive