Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:47 pm

These trolls get worse by the day :shake head:
NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:These trolls get worse by the day :shake head:

True. Sometimes I want to edit their post and add - "Up your game or the next isn't getting through"! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Janice Bergstrom » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:56 pm

cheeky bitch! you better not be referring to me.

I go waaaay back on these fora, I didn't always post. But I watched.

I like the whiff of things around here (except the noxious emissions coming from that Hobbit feet). i think I might sign up.

cheers ma dears! :Wiiiine!:
Janice Bergstrom

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:11 pm

measurer wrote:

True. Sometimes I want to edit their post and add - "Up your game or the next isn't getting through"! :gigglesnshit:

:mrgreen:
I’m not sure I could resist editing some posts. Like that one, it’s screaming out for a mod twist.
NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:22 pm

I've been so close..... :whistle:
measurer

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:29 pm

measurer wrote:

How we would laugh if you were to do such a funny turn :ooer:

Postby Fats Domino » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:31 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:and yet here I am singing

as they say - it ain't over till the fat lady sings

You’ve really got a hang up over this fat thing haven’t you. As another guestie said before it’s not your appearance or weight or looks people have a problem with. It’s the fact you can be such an unpleasant cunt to people time and again and yet moan if people stand up to you or call you names back.

I think the moral of the story is that if you can’t take some name calling or insults then maybe you shouldn’t do it to others.
Fats Domino

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:35 pm

One thing i don't understand with some guests..

Are the one's who submit the same post over and over again.

If i didn't approve it the first time, i'm hardly going to approve it the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time, i'm i?

I also like the one's that are really over the top and directed at the other Admins "You won't approve this but you'll read it and that's enough for me"

Well no because it's me disapproving it and they aren't online.

Vicky

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Fats Domino wrote:

You’ve really got a hang up over this fat thing haven’t you. As another guestie said before it’s not your appearance or weight or looks people have a problem with. It’s the fact you can be such an unpleasant cunt to people time and again and yet moan if people stand up to you or call you names back.

I think the moral of the story is that if you can’t take some name calling or insults then maybe you shouldn’t do it to others.

You’re the second guest to moan about her being unpleasant, whilst being unpleasant at the same time...
Dean

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Vicks wrote:One thing i don't understand with some guests..

Are the one's who submit the same post over and over again.

If i didn't approve it the first time, i'm hardly going to approve it the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time, i'm i?

I also like the one's that are really over the top and directed at the other Admins "You won't approve this but you'll read it and that's enough for me"

Well no because it's me disapproving it and they aren't online.

The vast majority of Guests are stupid and cowards. They like to criticise people for things they do themselves, all the time hiding and pretending to be perfect... Their opinions are invalid imo...
Dean

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Undesirable Alien wrote:Meanwhile...
Whedonite is not only getting her knickers in a twist, somebody is SHOCK HORROR beating her at her own game in the Quentin Tarantino discusses Roman Polanski and 13yr girl thread.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... yr-girl/p2
Damn close to getting spanked. :yess: :thumbsup:

Not difficult to see why either as despite her denials the poster she chose to cross swords with reminded her, "You have used the word abuse or abuser at least 5 times so yes you are trying to associate that with QT, otherwise why bring it up. Uma did not accuse him of screaming at her. Why keep making stuff up or twisting the truth?" Maybe her tag team chum Twatlet will be along soon to help her out.
Grafenwalder

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:54 pm

The more we talk about disallowed guest posts the more I want to see them.
I don’t think I’d ever have time to post, I’d spend my dogs life laughing at the guests.
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:02 pm

I'll say this once because it bores me to fucking death

I have no issue being called old, jellus, frumpy, fat etc. it's just funny

but when I am referred to as a granny, then I do take exception, my 13 year old child does not have a child, and it's just one insinuation too far - not like a granny, or grannyish but as an actual granny, then yeah it pisses me off
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:04 pm

NastyNickers wrote:The more we talk about disallowed guest posts the more I want to see them.
I don’t think I’d ever have time to post, I’d spend my dogs life laughing at the guests.

fucking hell, seeing inside their heads would be funnier
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Fats Domino wrote:

You’re the second guest to moan about her being unpleasant, whilst being unpleasant at the same time...

I can’t talk for other guesties but it’s funny to see her have such a problem with certain insults. If you’re going to dish it out to others, you’ve got to be thick skinned enough to take it on the double chin. You’re new here but Sleeping Dogs has always had name calling. If you can’t stand the heat get outta the kitchen right?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive