DS and DTV - Part 81

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Big is beautiful wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ummm did nobody get that the fat opera lady amused me

it wasn't hilarious granted, but it amused me


I even hummed ride of the valkyries and everything :ooer:



I don’t think the fat/old fetish guest really gets humour :ooer:
He mistakes it for meltdowns and tantrums.


I don’t think anyone has a fat fetish. Deans made comments about JP being a ‘skinny’ runt a few times recently. Do you think he has a skinny fetish? What about those who call Jason Watkins fat? He just laughs it off.

The problem with posters like you Hobbit and JP is that clearly these fairly childish insults get to you and you show it too easily. That just makes WUMs like Dean and guesties do it more. I’m not skinny either but don’t make a song and dance over a fat insult like a few of you do.
Get to me, I'm a skinny runt he's a lazy fat tranny.

Such an eclectic mix here on Dogs.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 pm

jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, you want to know about your guest posting. Page 16, More chatting thread. Read your posts. You guest posted for a bit when Teabitch made you logoff. :bawlin: You guest post quite regular, that's my bet.

And I can tell you about one of your saddest guest posts. The one several days back when you said 'I'm not logging in right now, because everyone will call me a hypocrite and a c**t' :bawlin: You snowflake, never call anyone else that ever again. You're a twat Dean and you look an even bigger twat when you try to preach to others about the things that you do more often than anyone else on here.

After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed and replied to this post don't expect a reply back later today. Go and attempt to troll someone else today, I've said my piece on you for now.



Image


ENOUGH!!! You will not carry on again today in this thread and bore the shit out of everyone...go bugger off to your own thread.
I'll post where I want like anyone else.


Why couldn’t you have just posted it on your chatting bread. :yikes:
Must you spread it round on all threads?
:thud:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 7060
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Humour Guest wrote:
Big is beautiful wrote:I don’t think anyone has a fat fetish. Deans made comments about JP being a ‘skinny’ runt a few times recently. Do you think he has a skinny fetish? What about those who call Jason Watkins fat? He just laughs it off.

The problem with posters like you Hobbit and JP is that clearly these fairly childish insults get to you and you show it too easily. That just makes WUMs like Dean and guesties do it more. I’m not skinny either but don’t make a song and dance over a fat insult like a few of you do.

Maybe you should – help get some of that weight off.


What about Gd?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Big is beautiful wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ummm did nobody get that the fat opera lady amused me

it wasn't hilarious granted, but it amused me


I even hummed ride of the valkyries and everything :ooer:



I don’t think the fat/old fetish guest really gets humour :ooer:
He mistakes it for meltdowns and tantrums.


I don’t think anyone has a fat fetish. Deans made comments about JP being a ‘skinny’ runt a few times recently. Do you think he has a skinny fetish? What about those who call Jason Watkins fat? He just laughs it off.

The problem with posters like you Hobbit and JP is that clearly these fairly childish insults get to you and you show it too easily. That just makes WUMs like Dean and guesties do it more. I’m not skinny either but don’t make a song and dance over a fat insult like a few of you do.


Don’t mention him... we don’t want a repeat of yesterday’s meltdown... :ooer:


Jp reminds me of LordRaven...Some epic meltdowns he had... :whistle:
Typing a lot and spouting off a few insults equals a meltdown. Dean holds the record then, just like he does the ban record.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:37 pm

You better believe it!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:38 pm

guest wrote:
Big is beautiful wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ummm did nobody get that the fat opera lady amused me

it wasn't hilarious granted, but it amused me


I even hummed ride of the valkyries and everything :ooer:



I don’t think the fat/old fetish guest really gets humour :ooer:
He mistakes it for meltdowns and tantrums.


I don’t think anyone has a fat fetish. Deans made comments about JP being a ‘skinny’ runt a few times recently. Do you think he has a skinny fetish? What about those who call Jason Watkins fat? He just laughs it off.

The problem with posters like you Hobbit and JP is that clearly these fairly childish insults get to you and you show it too easily. That just makes WUMs like Dean and guesties do it more. I’m not skinny either but don’t make a song and dance over a fat insult like a few of you do.

jp was described as skinny on DS (this is a DS and DTV thread after all) and threw fit.

"Fat" is also insulting according to jp, yet comes out with "After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed" - Go figure. :dunno:

Cue the "but, but, but he said it first".
Yes I pointed out a hypocrite. I'm proud to be skinny if that's what someone wants to think of me, I'd rather be that than a fat probably unfit sweaty c**t.

All gloves are off when insults are being aimed at me. :roll:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Goodwife wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dear Dean,

please stop lying about JP.

Should you not desist from you lies re a respected member here, I
Will no option but to release Teabitch. You know what happened last
time Teabitch came on this forum

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Log your skinny arse back in jp, this is getting embarrassing.



Its not JP its Lucian :ooer:

But JP is so unfunny. lucian being mistaken for the unfunny c**t is funny :pmsl:
I'm hilarious in the right company it's not my fault most people on here are pathetic.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:46 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dear Dean,

please stop lying about JP.

Should you not desist from you lies re a respected member here, I
Will no option but to release Teabitch. You know what happened last
time Teabitch came on this forum

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Log your skinny arse back in jp, this is getting embarrassing.



Its not JP its Lucian :ooer:

But JP is so unfunny. lucian being mistaken for the unfunny c**t is funny :pmsl:
I'm hilarious in the right company it's not my fault most people on here are pathetic.


Is that a room full of mannequins
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7252
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:46 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dear Dean,

please stop lying about JP.

Should you not desist from you lies re a respected member here, I
Will no option but to release Teabitch. You know what happened last
time Teabitch came on this forum

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Log your skinny arse back in jp, this is getting embarrassing.



Its not JP its Lucian :ooer:

But JP is so unfunny. lucian being mistaken for the unfunny c**t is funny :pmsl:
I'm hilarious in the right company it's not my fault most people on here are pathetic.



Why do you even post here? You think most people here are pathetic, the vast majority of people just take the piss out of you and laugh at you. It obviously upsets you the way you meltdown almost daily... so what’s the point?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Janice Bergstrom » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Hi guuuuyssss :Wiiiine!:

omg I'm absokutrly pished!!! My pal Bernice came round when she finish work and we on our fitfhth!! bottle of prosecco. Omg going to spew lol

Anyway hobit what all this fat stuff? I don't care if your fat (I'm no size 8 myserklf loooool. I don't care if you the size of Darlene Cates (rip), my sweet. It's your ATTITUDE that stinks!
User avatar
Janice Bergstrom
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Janice Bergstrom » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:55 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dear Dean,

please stop lying about JP.

Should you not desist from you lies re a respected member here, I
Will no option but to release Teabitch. You know what happened last
time Teabitch came on this forum

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Log your skinny arse back in jp, this is getting embarrassing.



Its not JP its Lucian :ooer:

But JP is so unfunny. lucian being mistaken for the unfunny c**t is funny :pmsl:
I'm hilarious in the right company it's not my fault most people on here are pathetic.

Omfg are you still a thing on these fora? Always thoughyt you were one of the moooost booooooring posters on ds
User avatar
Janice Bergstrom
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Janice Bergstrom » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Dean I also saw you called me s stupid c**t earlier on how dare you
User avatar
Janice Bergstrom
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Janice Bergstrom wrote:Dean I also saw you called me s stupid c**t earlier on how dare you


You’re also a boring c**t...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Janice Bergstrom » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Dean wrote:
Janice Bergstrom wrote:Dean I also saw you called me s stupid c**t earlier on how dare you


You’re also a boring c**t...

when did you turn so vicious
User avatar
Janice Bergstrom
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:08 pm

jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:
Big is beautiful wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ummm did nobody get that the fat opera lady amused me

it wasn't hilarious granted, but it amused me


I even hummed ride of the valkyries and everything :ooer:



I don’t think the fat/old fetish guest really gets humour :ooer:
He mistakes it for meltdowns and tantrums.


I don’t think anyone has a fat fetish. Deans made comments about JP being a ‘skinny’ runt a few times recently. Do you think he has a skinny fetish? What about those who call Jason Watkins fat? He just laughs it off.

The problem with posters like you Hobbit and JP is that clearly these fairly childish insults get to you and you show it too easily. That just makes WUMs like Dean and guesties do it more. I’m not skinny either but don’t make a song and dance over a fat insult like a few of you do.

jp was described as skinny on DS (this is a DS and DTV thread after all) and threw fit.

"Fat" is also insulting according to jp, yet comes out with "After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed" - Go figure. :dunno:

Cue the "but, but, but he said it first".
Yes I pointed out a hypocrite. I'm proud to be skinny if that's what someone wants to think of me, I'd rather be that than a fat probably unfit sweaty c**t.

All gloves are off when insults are being aimed at me. :roll:

So you denying being skinny on DS and throwing a hissy fit means that that poster was actually being honest and you were lying? And now to justify your hypocrisy you're admitting to being skinny?
User avatar
guest
 

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests