DS and DTV - Part 81

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 80

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:35 am

Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:And who doesn't miss the mark at times on here, or do somewhat appropriate things. I remember the elephant dick gif of yours. lol I'm actually quite low down on the list around here when it comes to doing this kind of stuff.

And that joke some people got it others didn't. It's just personal perception, it doesn't have to mean someone is creepy or whatever.

I didn’t say it’s only you with the shit sense of humour JP. But yeah, yours is followed up with outright aggression and insults and cuntery when you either don’t get it, or can’t understand why others don’t get it.

I regretted posting a elephant spinning his dick trunk about, I deleted it, apologised and had a laugh about it.

See the difference?

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the elephant pic, it was really funny...it was just better deleted just in case someone is reading Dogs from work and a co worker or even the boss walks past :paranoid:

That's why we don't really allow avies that are a bit too saucy, not because we are prude.

I hoped it’d go down as funny as I intended, but yeah, I realised a dick is still a dick even if it is wearing elephant ears :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:36 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:If you repeat something enough times, it will get discussed whether it’s true or not. 40 odd pages today are testament to that. It’s like watching a social experiment play out... :laughing:

I don’t think people realise you’re actually playing more than just Jp, too. The puppet master comment earlier was bang on.

Still. You are a cunt. But you’re such a cunt there’s no point telling you you’re a cunt. I’d fucking hate to be a mod when you’re about though. :laughing:

When I was a Mod here I hated modding myself. :laughing: They are good though, I’d have banned me a lot more if I was them...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:37 am

Holly wrote:

Voice of reason :thumbsup: I keep liking you more each day :smilin:

Sometimes. Other times I’m an absolute arse :bum:

:wubbers:
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:40 am

by Dean » February 1st, 2018, 1:20 am

Warning received Holly... :thumbsup:

:awesome:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:40 am

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
Getting aggressive when you don't like hearing how much you creep women out.
You creep women out JP.
Getting aggressive won't change that FACT.

Some women. He’s never creeped me out.
He’s done my fucking head in and I have my own reasons for thinking he’s an arse, but he hasn’t creeped me out.

I think his jokes miss the mark sometimes, and this is why he could be perceived as creepy. Like the arse comment to you. I think that was supposed to be a joke, but it didn’t go down well.

It's no secret he drives me batshit with the OCD spam, and the weird delusions of his own importance. A comedian, he ain't! But creepy? Nah, other than that bizarre 'fisting' thing, not really.

But hey, it's all about labels here, right? :dunno: Jealous, old, ugly, menopausal, battleaxe, giddy, mad, fake, snowflake, buy mirrors!!, stalker, etc...

Keep repeating on an endless loop and hope you can make people think twice. But it's all Just banter at the end of the day. I mean, who the fuck could possibly care about being repeatedly labelled a rapist, a sex pest, and a child molester?

Welcome to Dogs. Are you new here?
Dean

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:41 am

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
Getting aggressive when you don't like hearing how much you creep women out.
You creep women out JP.
Getting aggressive won't change that FACT.

Some women. He’s never creeped me out.
He’s done my fucking head in and I have my own reasons for thinking he’s an arse, but he hasn’t creeped me out.

I think his jokes miss the mark sometimes, and this is why he could be perceived as creepy. Like the arse comment to you. I think that was supposed to be a joke, but it didn’t go down well.

It's no secret he drives me batshit with the OCD spam, and the weird delusions of his own importance. A comedian, he ain't! But creepy? Nah, other than that bizarre 'fisting' thing, not really.

But hey, it's all about labels here, right? :dunno: Jealous, old, ugly, menopausal, battleaxe, giddy, mad, fake, snowflake, buy mirrors!!, stalker, etc...

Keep repeating on an endless loop and hope you can make people think twice. But it's all Just banter at the end of the day. I mean, who the fuck could possibly care about being repeatedly labelled a rapist, a sex pest, and a child molester?
Comedian, many people found me funny on the BB forum at one point. Going by reactions at least. And I've made one or two good jokes here, so I think anyway. Material counts, vile posts in my face over and over don't bode for comedy, not in my book.
jp761

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:42 am

Holly wrote:Re: DS and DTV - Part 80
by Dean » February 1st, 2018, 1:20 am

Warning received Holly... :thumbsup:

:awesome:

How come it says 1.20am when you quote it? Shouldn’t it say your local time?
Dean

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:43 am

jp761 wrote:Comedian, many people found me funny on the BB forum at one point. Going by reactions at least. And I've made one or two good jokes here, so I think anyway. Material counts, vile posts in my face over and over don't bode for comedy, not in my book.

Are you the sensitive type? Christ, walk in my shoes for a mile. :roll:
McAz

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:45 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:This shit better not carry on tomorrow, I'm sick of it :roll:

Sack the guests. The members are perfectly civilised, you can trust us. :cuppaT:

:gigglesnshit:

Uh-huh...sure. Here you are being perfectly civilised (about me)...

"Well with all the metaphorical mod cocksucking she's been doing over the years there has to be some rewards."

Charlatan :pointlaugh: And you've been hysterically overreacting and showing yourself up since you started meddling in this thread tonight

A metaphorical mod cocksuckers opinion doesn't count. :dafinger:

Neither does that of a woman who is simply unable to dress right for her shape :yikes: Shows a serious lack of judgment, that :snooty:

But as I'm much more civilised than you, I won't elaborate further.

I'll just let you carry on perpetuating that Goddess myth of yours :pmsl:
Vam

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:45 am

McAz wrote:
jp761 wrote:Comedian, many people found me funny on the BB forum at one point. Going by reactions at least. And I've made one or two good jokes here, so I think anyway. Material counts, vile posts in my face over and over don't bode for comedy, not in my book.

What gets said to you repeatedly. I haven't seen much.
jp761

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:46 am

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:If you repeat something enough times, it will get discussed whether it’s true or not. 40 odd pages today are testament to that. It’s like watching a social experiment play out... :laughing:

I don’t think people realise you’re actually playing more than just Jp, too. The puppet master comment earlier was bang on.

Still. You are a cunt. But you’re such a cunt there’s no point telling you you’re a cunt. I’d fucking hate to be a mod when you’re about though. :laughing:

When I was a Mod here I hated modding myself. :laughing: They are good though, I’d have banned me a lot more if I was them...

I hate banning poster, I really do, after all, this is Dogs, a forum that differs from most others...I only ban posters if they are an arse to me, why?...because I can, it's one of the perks for being a Mod :laughing:

Well and of course I will ban anyone who's trying to Dox...goes without saying!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:46 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:This shit better not carry on tomorrow, I'm sick of it :roll:

Sack the guests. The members are perfectly civilised, you can trust us. :cuppaT:

:gigglesnshit:

Uh-huh...sure. Here you are being perfectly civilised (about me)...

"Well with all the metaphorical mod cocksucking she's been doing over the years there has to be some rewards."

Charlatan :pointlaugh: And you've been hysterically overreacting and showing yourself up since you started meddling in this thread tonight

A metaphorical mod cocksuckers opinion doesn't count. :dafinger:

Neither does that of a woman who is simply unable to dress right for her shape :yikes: Shows a serious lack of judgment, that :snooty:

But as I'm much more civilised than you, I won't elaborate further.

I'll just let you carry on perpetuating that Goddess myth of yours :pmsl:

Have you run out of wine? Or are there no more stable boys to suck off?
Dean

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:49 am

Oh FFS Dean, you just can't help yourself eh?
You said you were a changed man :Lucia:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:50 am

Holly wrote:Oh FFS Dean, you just can't help yourself eh?
You said you were a changed man :Lucia:

I’m not arguing with Jp! Or did you mean everyone else too? :kinell:
Dean

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:52 am

jp761 wrote:
McAz wrote:

What gets said to you repeatedly. I haven't seen much.

Terrorist sympathiser, terrorist, traitor, (mostly from people who've never done a day's service for their country in their lilly-livered lives).
Pervert (in every way, form and adjective).
Troll (mainly by those too inept to win a point of argument - and/or nazi sympathisers).
Pontook (which I'm assured is the worst insult possible but I have no idea what it means)...

...the list is endless.

Best let it just roll over you. :thumbsup:
Last edited by McAz on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive