DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 pm

You can try and weasel your way out of it VR6 but its still odd and confirms you have some kind of weird fixation with jra.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Coincidence guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:11 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Creep Spotter wrote:Eugh. Creepy VR6 still has the Yates pic as his avvie. Can you imagine if one of the guys that usually gets attacked as being a sex pest or a stalker on here had a picture of one of the women members’ local pub as their avvie? .

Clearly they had to specifically search it out on the internet. It’s not just creepy but I think it also crosses the line especially given VR6’s previous unhealthy fixation on JRA. He reminds me a bit of squeaky Dox and how he used to behave.


Hi Ya Creep Spotter.

The picture in my avvi is in the public domain. It's from Yates's own website.

Do you know what that means? It means ANYONE can look at it / see it anytime they want.
You're dressing this up like a dogs dinner. But please, do carry on. I'm having a right chuckle here
with all these know it all guests. What makes it all the more hilarious are the guesties who think
coincidence is fact
.

Oh stop it! It's getting embarrassing now :shake head:
User avatar
Coincidence guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby VR6storm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Coincidence guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Creep Spotter wrote:Eugh. Creepy VR6 still has the Yates pic as his avvie. Can you imagine if one of the guys that usually gets attacked as being a sex pest or a stalker on here had a picture of one of the women members’ local pub as their avvie? .

Clearly they had to specifically search it out on the internet. It’s not just creepy but I think it also crosses the line especially given VR6’s previous unhealthy fixation on JRA. He reminds me a bit of squeaky Dox and how he used to behave.


Hi Ya Creep Spotter.

The picture in my avvi is in the public domain. It's from Yates's own website.

Do you know what that means? It means ANYONE can look at it / see it anytime they want.
You're dressing this up like a dogs dinner. But please, do carry on. I'm having a right chuckle here
with all these know it all guests. What makes it all the more hilarious are the guesties who think
coincidence is fact
.

Oh stop it! It's getting embarrassing now :shake head:


You're SO desperate to believe this is true aren't you? You don't think that's equally as embarrassing? :dunno:
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby VR6storm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Guest wrote:You can try and weasel your way out of it VR6 but its still odd and confirms you have some kind of weird fixation with jra.
There's nothing to weasel out of guesty. And i don't have a weird fixation with jra. I have said MANY TIMES and i'll say it again - he stops being a know-it-all pompous, full of himself arsehole, i'll stop prodding him. Simnple as that.
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Puzzler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Anus absolutely revels in describing all the privileges murdering cunts get in prison. I really think she'd laugh in Denise Fergus' face if they ever met. Absolute scum :shake head:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 6954
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:25 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:You can try and weasel your way out of it VR6 but its still odd and confirms you have some kind of weird fixation with jra.
There's nothing to weasel out of guesty. And i don't have a weird fixation with jra. I have said MANY TIMES and i'll say it again - he stops being a know-it-all pompous, full of himself arsehole, i'll stop prodding him. Simnple as that.


Your avi. The fact the vast majority of your posts in this thread are directed at jra. Both say otherwise :off head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Creep Spotter wrote:Eugh. Creepy VR6 still has the Yates pic as his avvie. Can you imagine if one of the guys that usually gets attacked as being a sex pest or a stalker on here had a picture of one of the women members’ local pub as their avvie? .

Clearly they had to specifically search it out on the internet. It’s not just creepy but I think it also crosses the line especially given VR6’s previous unhealthy fixation on JRA. He reminds me a bit of squeaky Dox and how he used to behave.

Agreed. VR6 is one creepy fuck :pukeup:

Him crawling up hobbit's arse because he thought she'd defend him over the avi was utter cringe :gigglesnshit:


It has to go down as one of the funnier moments on here. vr6 sucking up to Hobbit not realising she’d already thrown him under the bus a page or two earlier. :gigglesnshit:

The witch bitch club generally tend to stick together and blindly defend their own, but I guess VR6 is going to have to work a bit harder to get his own membership. Aww. Poor wee mite.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Go Wash Your Mouth Out Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:so JRA
have I ever tagteamed with VR6 to have a go at you?

moral dilemma I guess


Tbh, I'm beyond caring right now. You might have as guests.


so no, why can't you just say that?

You've been an absolute c**t to him on your own for over a year and who could forget your amazing ‘fuck off fuck off’ nonsense you carried on until people told you what a dick it made you sound like.

Now you’re desperately seeking JRA to help you out and confirm what exactly? That you were a c**t to him all on your own? That VR6 being a similar c**t to him at a similar time was just a coincidence? Fucking hell you sound desperate Hobs. As JRa might say about your behaviour, it’s Karma coming to bite you in the arse.

"c**t fuck fuck dick desperate c**t c**t fuck desperate arse". That's your post? Was it really worth learning to read and write?
User avatar
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Puzzler wrote:Anus absolutely revels in describing all the privileges murdering cunts get in prison. I really think she'd laugh in Denise Fergus' face if they ever met. Absolute scum :shake head:

No self awareness that one. If that's the calibre of prison employees have then no wonder the system is in a mess.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:You know you're talking about stalker Hobbs there don't you nickers?


NN made a bit of a show of herself yesterday saying that she hadn’t brought previous target GW into an argument when her link clearly showed this to not be true. Bit of an own goal so not surprised she’s trying to save face.

Funny how Nickers blindly defends any rant from the gruesome twosome and all their name calling but if a guest dares to comment on their behaviour, all of a sudden they are called angry or ranty. Time to take a look in that mirror NN. :choc:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby jra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Dean wrote:
dis wrote:I’ve read a lot of crazy shit on here today. dean doing his particular set of skills post (that was me, I was on laptop and I hadn’t saved password) Weird avatars with a posters local pub :yikes: the usual chest pounding and posturing and insult slinging (for the record I didn’t get the impression vam has left - unless I missed something) but the most disturbing thing I have read so far is putting peanut butter on a burger :yikes: :yikes:

Oh and your age Mes - I wouldn’t have guessed you at that age at all.


I didn’t mention any skills... :dunno:


Not this time around, but you did mention the BIB in reply to one of my posts a while back IIRC. It could have been somebody else, but I'm pretty sure you said that.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45536&p=1382886&hilit=skills&sid=84ce8493fc2f63c65c78357cc501dc45#p1382886

It reminded me of this

:yikes: what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13128
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:You know you're talking about stalker Hobbs there don't you nickers?


NN made a bit of a show of herself yesterday saying that she hadn’t brought previous target GW into an argument when her link clearly showed this to not be true. Bit of an own goal so not surprised she’s trying to save face.

Funny how Nickers blindly defends any rant from the gruesome twosome and all their name calling but if a guest dares to comment on their behaviour, all of a sudden they are called angry or ranty. Time to take a look in that mirror NN. :choc:

NN was linking to her own post which happened to be in reply to Goodwife. Would you have preferred it if she had just deleted Goodwife's post? She wasn't dragging Goodwife in to anything. This looks like another case of attacking the post because you don't like the poster.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Lambert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Guest wrote:What? Plenty of posters have been outed on here. Absolutely loads. Lambert even makes a career out of it.


When did I ever post the DS account of a Sleeping Dogs member? "Making a career out of it" strongly suggests I've done it to lots of people, so there should be plenty of examples for you to choose from.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:What? Plenty of posters have been outed on here. Absolutely loads. Lambert even makes a career out of it.


When did I ever post the DS account of a Sleeping Dogs member? "Making a career out of it" strongly suggests I've done it to lots of people, so there should be plenty of examples for you to choose from.


Lucy ring any bells? you claimed she was about 4 different posters then that she was fake. To be fair we never had any proof although it was suspicious she disappeared. You post the name of a poster, who you think they are as if its fact then sit back and reveal in the storm you create. You're as obsessed with posters as the rest of them, no better no worse despite you clearly thinking you are above it all.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby dis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:49 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
dis wrote:I’ve read a lot of crazy shit on here today. dean doing his particular set of skills post (that was me, I was on laptop and I hadn’t saved password) Weird avatars with a posters local pub :yikes: the usual chest pounding and posturing and insult slinging (for the record I didn’t get the impression vam has left - unless I missed something) but the most disturbing thing I have read so far is putting peanut butter on a burger :yikes: :yikes:

Oh and your age Mes - I wouldn’t have guessed you at that age at all.


I didn’t mention any skills... :dunno:


Not this time around, but you did mention the BIB in reply to one of my posts a while back IIRC. It could have been somebody else, but I'm pretty sure you said that.

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 5#p1382886

It reminded me of this

:yikes: what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.



That was me JRA, - I thought I had put dis not logged in but I had put the captcha in. That was why I made that post last night, to say it was me.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests