DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:09 pm

Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, you want to know about your guest posting. Page 16, More chatting thread. Read your posts. You guest posted for a bit when Teabitch made you logoff. :bawlin: You guest post quite regular, that's my bet.

And I can tell you about one of your saddest guest posts. The one several days back when you said 'I'm not logging in right now, because everyone will call me a hypocrite and a cunt' :bawlin: You snowflake, never call anyone else that ever again. You're a twat Dean and you look an even bigger twat when you try to preach to others about the things that you do more often than anyone else on here.

After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed and replied to this post don't expect a reply back later today. Go and attempt to troll someone else today, I've said my piece on you for now.

ENOUGH!!! You will not carry on again today in this thread and bore the shit out of everyone...go bugger off to your own thread.
I'll post where I want like anyone else.

Oh no you won't...wanna bet???

:smilin:

Go Holly, Go Holly. < no icon, have to imagine me cheerleading >

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:09 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Why does Puzzler and assorted "guests" go on about Dean and "insult" him by saying he's female? (how insulting, eh? Imagine being female?) So what gives? :ooer:

I’m a female and also a transsexual male, depending on what day it is. Funny thing a lot of people have seen my picture and my beard doesn’t look good in a dress...

it would if you trimmed it into little heart shapes. :wubbers: you might look better in a skirt & top, not everyone is the right shape for a dress if they're a bit top or bottom heavy.

I’d make a very attractive lady... :snooty:

make her do what? :ooer:

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Why does Puzzler and assorted "guests" go on about Dean and "insult" him by saying he's female? (how insulting, eh? Imagine being female?) So what gives? :ooer:

I’m a female and also a transsexual male, depending on what day it is. Funny thing a lot of people have seen my picture and my beard doesn’t look good in a dress...

it would if you trimmed it into little heart shapes. :wubbers: you might look better in a skirt & top, not everyone is the right shape for a dress if they're a bit top or bottom heavy.

Dean rocks a dress really he is just been modest

Goodwife

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Nice stairs.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

GW, you nasty bith. :shake head:

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:

You can buy things to help with that...

Hey GW

Sorry, but I won't buy your so-called helpful approach as u r a nasty, vicious, malicious troll. :thumbsup:

Sticks and stones...
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

i'm pretty sure that's naa ...

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

The house work!
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:16 pm

GW, FYI, I'm NOT Vam. :thumbsup: AGRALE BANCOS

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

The house work!

where she belongs!

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:17 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
vengeful mob guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Theres something about francie that I find disturbing.

Leading the angry villagers with torches and pitchforks. :shoot:

Not so subtle about it either. She'll sleep better tonight knowing the prison population are on the look out for Venables.

Aw sweetcheeks did he/she getter the better of you? Watcha sparrow :gigglesnshit:

Don't go to bed with no price on your head,
Don't do it.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Keep your eye on the sparrow,
When the going gets narrow.

Don't roll the dice if you can't pay the price,
Don't do it.
Don't run your feet down a dead-end street.

Don't do me dirt or you're gonna get hurt
Don't do it.
Don't run away till you hear what I say.

Yeah, if there was any doubt its disturbing like this ^^^

No one with such obvious rage in them could get the better of anyone when they sound like something from the shining.

ION Riversides had a few hic

Postby Holly » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:23 pm

guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, you want to know about your guest posting. Page 16, More chatting thread. Read your posts. You guest posted for a bit when Teabitch made you logoff. :bawlin: You guest post quite regular, that's my bet.

And I can tell you about one of your saddest guest posts. The one several days back when you said 'I'm not logging in right now, because everyone will call me a hypocrite and a cunt' :bawlin: You snowflake, never call anyone else that ever again. You're a twat Dean and you look an even bigger twat when you try to preach to others about the things that you do more often than anyone else on here.

After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed and replied to this post don't expect a reply back later today. Go and attempt to troll someone else today, I've said my piece on you for now.

ENOUGH!!! You will not carry on again today in this thread and bore the shit out of everyone...go bugger off to your own thread.
I'll post where I want like anyone else.

Oh no you won't...wanna bet???

:smilin:

Go Holly, Go Holly. < no icon, have to imagine me cheerleading >

Yes there is :mrgreen:

:pompom:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

GW, you nasty bith. :shake head:

I was being nice :dunno: :dunno:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 pm

Guest wrote:GW, FYI, I'm NOT Vam. :thumbsup: AGRALE BANCOS

I don't give a fuck :canny:
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 pm

Janice Bergstrom wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dear Dean,

please stop lying about JP.

Should you not desist from you lies re a respected member here, I
Will no option but to release Teabitch. You know what happened last
time Teabitch came on this forum

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Log your skinny arse back in jp, this is getting embarrassing.

Its not JP its Lucian :ooer:

But JP is so unfunny. lucian being mistaken for the unfunny cunt is funny :pmsl:
I'm hilarious in the right company it's not my fault most people on here are pathetic.

Omfg are you still a thing on these fora? Always thoughyt you were one of the moooost booooooring posters on ds
Ahh the biggest bitch on DS is here. :Hiya:
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive