DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:51 pm

All I said was loginvam. And I don't know why she has such a problem with so many people, who aren't even here half the time. No one does the volume of venomous posts like her though.
She dishes it out plenty, shes gonna have some back now n then.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:53 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:so JRA

have I ever tagteamed with VR6 to have a go at you?

moral dilemma I guess

Tbh, I'm beyond caring right now. You might have as guests.

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Judge Judy wrote:I love how he desperately tries to defend it by saying it’s been up more than a day and no one commented on it as if that somehow makes it less creepy.

The baiting and targeting of JRA by several people on here for over two years has been pretty disgusting. No idea why its allowed to continue or how the spin that its all JrAs fault or ‘attention seeking’ when he replies to some of it doesn’t get laughed out of town. Plenty of people enable it.

This however is going beyond even the baiters. To post a picture of his local on here just to try and target him further is as pathetic as it gets. VR6 is a middle aged sad excuse for a ‘man’ who seems far more obsessed with another man on a forum than is healthy. Sad sad bastard.

More like nearly 2 months....... but hey.......

Then well done to jra for ignoring it. Must have really grated on you that he didn't respond :pointlaugh:

But now you've been busted as a baiting knobber, all those sticking up for you with the pretzel jokes must be feeling a bit fucking stupid

Judge Judy is right. You're one sad sad bastard

I'd seen it from day one so to speak and let it slide, see what happens, but as another poster has mentioned it now, it's all out in the open.

Bullshit! Things always go whooshing over your head so no way did you pick up on it before. We would never have heard the fucking end of it if youd noticed it before :pmsl:

Believe what you want to believe, like it matters to me.
jra

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:00 am

Wow, it took me nearly 2 hours to catch up on this thread alone..looks like it was a wild party while I was asleep :yikes:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:09 am

Holly wrote:Wow, it took me nearly 2 hours to catch up on this thread alone..looks like it was a wild party while I was asleep :yikes:

It's always a wild party while you are asleep - we just don't tell you! :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 am

Guest wrote:Dean, Measure is ok to good. It's that useless Vicks that cries about leaving but never does. Star left because of her. Stoo has to keep Vicks on as where else will can you get someone looking out on the forums for free?

WTF??? What a nasty post :off head: Vicky is an excellent Mod/Admin, without her, guest like you wouldn't be able to post shit like this ^^^ she does a lot of work here, not only on the board but also in the background to keep this forum going. Dogs couldn't do without her....and after years of moderating, she's allowed to ever so often snap when things get a bit heated, just like many members and guest do...I think your post is just shit stirring, cos for what ever reason you don't like Vicky...did she ban you?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 am

Keyser wrote:
Holly wrote:Wow, it took me nearly 2 hours to catch up on this thread alone..looks like it was a wild party while I was asleep :yikes:

It's always a wild party while you are asleep - we just don't tell you! :laughing:

I always get there when it's over and all that's left is stale air, knocked over tables and chairs and empty bottles all over the place :grrrrr:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 am

Duuno what happens.... :whistle:
measurer

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:21 am

Though, looking back on it, I can think of another deserving of a ban. Just as bad. :popcorn:
measurer

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 am

Holly wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I always get there when it's over and all that's left is stale air, knocked over tables and chairs and empty bottles all over the place :grrrrr:

That's alright - you get to clean up! :gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:30 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:Dean, Measure is ok to good. It's that useless Vicks that cries about leaving but never does. Star left because of her. Stoo has to keep Vicks on as where else will can you get someone looking out on the forums for free?

WTF??? What a nasty post :off head: Vicky is an excellent Mod/Admin, without her, guest like you wouldn't be able to post shit like this ^^^ she does a lot of work here, not only on the board but also in the background to keep this forum going. Dogs couldn't do without her....and after years of moderating, she's allowed to ever so often snap when things get a bit heated, just like many members and guest do...I think your post is just shit stirring, cos for what ever reason you don't like Vicky...did she ban you?

Oh I left her an offline - she will know all bout this post and is well capable of kicking ass!
measurer

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 am

Holly wrote:

Aye - she probably banned her! Should have seen what I got when I recently put a person on a 6 hour rest! The lengths people will go with their lies is unbelievable.

:again?:
measurer

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:56 am

measurer wrote:
Holly wrote:

Oh I left her an offline - she will know all bout this post and is well capable of kicking ass!

:thumbsup:

I know she is, I just needed to put my 2 cents in :mrgreen:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:All I said was loginvam. And I don't know why she has such a problem with so many people, who aren't even here half the time. No one does the volume of venomous posts like her though.

I think it's more that have a problem with her, is she not supposed to answer when people like you are always shitstirring baiting and bitching at her? Your even fanning the flames now by saying "so many people", not from what I seen, its much less than you make out. I know you from your time at DS like i said, and you have form for being a highstrung troublemaker. Always fucking window licking and looking for any drama :roll: remember how you used to slag off Dogs at DS?

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Who's blaming me? Someone completely impartial I imagine.
Yes, I'm an evil mastermind while I'm doing Zumba class, sending out evil vibrations :header:
These fuckwits need to get a life, or at least some exercise and hobbies.

With Vam on her latest flounce take a wild guess who blamed you for starting it all. I can’t reveal who it was as no one likes a telltale but it rhymes with Globbit Bleats. :doomed:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:12 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:All I said was loginvam. And I don't know why she has such a problem with so many people, who aren't even here half the time. No one does the volume of venomous posts like her though.

It's not all you said. Has vam flounced has Vam unflounced vam this vam that, bumping up posts from many pages back just to keep shit going. Ffs own it. She's gone so when will you shut your gob up about it? You never change.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive