DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Guest against bullies wrote:
Guest wrote:
Memory Man Guest wrote:Did I read that right? Hobbit claiming she can’t actually remember if she joined here to stalk or harass someone is one of the funniest things I’ve read to date. :mrgreen: :pmsl:

As I remember it, Hf admitted to LM that she only joined here to troll Her. Maybe in the bully thread?

Yes, and Iike Stormy is doing with jra, she's tried desperately to backtrack ever since.

Didn’t Hobbit say she checked her first posts and they were nothing to do with LM? Or are we just going to ignore that and carry on trolling?
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Memory Man Guest wrote:Did I read that right? Hobbit claiming she can’t actually remember if she joined here to stalk or harass someone is one of the funniest things I’ve read to date. :mrgreen: :pmsl:

As I remember it, Hf admitted to LM that she only joined here to troll Her. Maybe in the bully thread?

Yes, and Iike Stormy is doing with jra, she's tried desperately to backtrack ever since.

Didn’t Hobbit say she checked her first posts and they were nothing to do with LM? Or are we just going to ignore that and carry on trolling?

Without jumping in two feet first. There was a conversation a few weeks or so ago where hobbit said she may have joined up because she was following LM. She thenlooked back at her posts and said the first few were not about LM so she couldnt be sure thats why she joined.Hobbit said yesterday/today she guest posted before she joined up.
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:You know you're talking about stalker Hobbs there don't you nickers?

NN made a bit of a show of herself yesterday saying that she hadn’t brought previous target GW into an argument when her link clearly showed this to not be true. Bit of an own goal so not surprised she’s trying to save face.

Funny how Nickers blindly defends any rant from the gruesome twosome and all their name calling but if a guest dares to comment on their behaviour, all of a sudden they are called angry or ranty. Time to take a look in that mirror NN. :choc:

NN was linking to her own post which happened to be in reply to Goodwife. Would you have preferred it if she had just deleted Goodwife's post? She wasn't dragging Goodwife in to anything. This looks like another case of attacking the post because you don't like the poster.

Oh she was & then backtracked saying she was referring to a guest.

But I will give her the befot of the doubt because I quite rankly cannot be arsed with the repetitive shit.
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Has SJW Hunter begged to be allowed back?

It worked for jp and he's obviously guest posting so he may as well give it a go.

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Had I known I knew someone in Luton, you'd have had two guests for the night! Instead, we booked into the Holiday Inn!!!

Putting up pics would do nothing to scare me if honest. just shows how enthralled they are about you. ;)
measurer

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:03 pm

I've always said I guest posted before I joined up (only rarely anyway)

and what happened was that LM said I joined just to have a go at her, and I couldn't remember why I actually joined up so said that I might have joined because I wanted to say something in my own name (I was hardly prolific before)

I've since checked and I posted for ages before any interaction with her

but so a forum legend is born

funnily enough puzzler says the same - I'm fucking good

I certainly didn't say following - I was reading for ages before, and she joined DTV after me, was she following me, or DS? it's clutching at straws is what it is
Last edited by HobbitFeet on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Pointless FURY Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:Because I don't know for sure. I'd say it's likely either way with both of yours form. Tag teaming or not both of you have picked on me. vr6 has almost made it a career.

I do not guest post and I don't interact with VR6 but no JRA can't bring himself to say it - and you know what when you were accused of doing something you hadn't, I said nope JRA didn't do that - you even thanked me - you fucking snide

you're a fucking professional victim, whining 'but they picked on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

we all get shit, it's the nature of the beast, but you, you deserve everything you get and frankly I wish you'd go stick your head so far up your arse that you can chew on your own gizzards

Was jra the cause of the death of several members of your family? Or did he con your aged parents out of their life savings? He can be a bit dull and irritating, yes, but there must be more, surely, to provoke this kind of demented, irrational venom.

If you find out let me know please, because I've no idea.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:05 pm

measurer wrote:Had I known I knew someone in Luton, you'd have had two guests for the night! Instead, we booked into the Holiday Inn!!!

Putting up pics would do nothing to scare me if honest. just shows how enthralled they are about you. ;)

Whether you like it or not, his avatar should be removed. I’m surprised it hasn’t already...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:06 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Without jumping in two feet first. There was a conversation a few weeks or so ago where hobbit said she may have joined up because she was following LM. She thenlooked back at her posts and said the first few were not about LM so she couldnt be sure thats why she joined.Hobbit said yesterday/today she guest posted before she joined up.

oh nice spin.......
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:Had I known I knew someone in Luton, you'd have had two guests for the night! Instead, we booked into the Holiday Inn!!!

Whether you like it or not, his avatar should be removed. I’m surprised it hasn’t already...

By the time I saw his the avatar it most likely had been seen by anyone who mattered - namely the person being trolled. If they want I will certainly take it down.
measurer

Postby Cobs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 pm

Guest wrote:Has SJW Hunter begged to be allowed back?

It worked for jp and he's obviously guest posting so he may as well give it a go.

T minus 3 hours on the cuntdown.
Cobs

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:15 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Without jumping in two feet first. There was a conversation a few weeks or so ago where hobbit said she may have joined up because she was following LM. She then looked back at her posts and said the first few were not about LM so she couldnt be sure thats why she joined.Hobbit said yesterday/today she guest posted before she joined up.

oh nice spin.......

Any excuse to have a pop ey ?

That is what happened is it not?

I am always being told to own my own shit over to you...
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 pm

Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:Has SJW Hunter begged to be allowed back?

T minus 3 hours on the cuntdown.

:gigglesnshit:

paranoia levels are quite high at the moment. Can you imagine if everyone logged out and just guest posted for the evening
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 pm

Hi Measurer

Not sure if it was you that removed the disgusting thread by Major, but thanks.

In my respected judgement, the racist clown must be banned or give it a new name, Private Starbold.

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:

Without jumping in two feet first. There was a conversation a few weeks or so ago where hobbit said she may have joined up because she was following LM. She then looked back at her posts and said the first few were not about LM so she couldnt be sure thats why she joined.Hobbit said yesterday/today she guest posted before she joined up.

oh nice spin.......

Any excuse to have a pop ey ?

That is what happened is it not?

I am always being told to own my own shit over to you...

no thanks, you bore me rigid, so why should I indulge you trying to insert yourself and make yourself relevant :smilin:

and tbh I struggle with your literacy levels

but do have a lovely evening sat here waiting for someone, anyone to respond to you
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive