DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Janice Bergstrom wrote:Dean I also saw you called me s stupid cunt earlier on how dare you

Before get into jp territory......do you admit being a cunt or are you going to deny it but later on admit it and look like an even bigger cunt?

:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Dean wrote:You’re also a boring cunt...

And your a doxing cunt.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Janice Bergstrom » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:19 pm

fuck this. I'm away out to get ma hole.

ciao darlings! Speak to you all tomozz! :twirl:
User avatar
Janice Bergstrom
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:23 pm

jp761 wrote:Yes I pointed out a hypocrite. I'm proud to be skinny if that's what someone wants to think of me, I'd rather be that than a fat probably unfit sweaty cunt.

All gloves are off when insults are being aimed at me. :roll:

Dean is proud to be a big fat unfit sweaty cunt as its his only achievement in life.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Janice Bergstrom wrote:fuck this. I'm away out to get ma hole.

ciao darlings! Speak to you all tomozz! :twirl:

Dig deep.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Dean wrote:You’re also a boring cunt...

All female impersonators are tedious.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:39 pm

jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, you want to know about your guest posting. Page 16, More chatting thread. Read your posts. You guest posted for a bit when Teabitch made you logoff. :bawlin: You guest post quite regular, that's my bet.

And I can tell you about one of your saddest guest posts. The one several days back when you said 'I'm not logging in right now, because everyone will call me a hypocrite and a cunt' :bawlin: You snowflake, never call anyone else that ever again. You're a twat Dean and you look an even bigger twat when you try to preach to others about the things that you do more often than anyone else on here.

After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed and replied to this post don't expect a reply back later today. Go and attempt to troll someone else today, I've said my piece on you for now.



Image


ENOUGH!!! You will not carry on again today in this thread and bore the shit out of everyone...go bugger off to your own thread.
I'll post where I want like anyone else.


You're building up to a flounce, aren't you.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:43 pm

jp761 wrote:
Big is beautiful wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ummm did nobody get that the fat opera lady amused me

it wasn't hilarious granted, but it amused me


I even hummed ride of the valkyries and everything :ooer:



I don’t think the fat/old fetish guest really gets humour :ooer:
He mistakes it for meltdowns and tantrums.


I don’t think anyone has a fat fetish. Deans made comments about JP being a ‘skinny’ runt a few times recently. Do you think he has a skinny fetish? What about those who call Jason Watkins fat? He just laughs it off.

The problem with posters like you Hobbit and JP is that clearly these fairly childish insults get to you and you show it too easily. That just makes WUMs like Dean and guesties do it more. I’m not skinny either but don’t make a song and dance over a fat insult like a few of you do.
Get to me, I'm a skinny runt he's a lazy fat tranny.

Such an eclectic mix here on Dogs.


And you can't live without this place. You need it so much you're prepared to humiliate yourself over and over.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, you want to know about your guest posting. Page 16, More chatting thread. Read your posts. You guest posted for a bit when Teabitch made you logoff. :bawlin: You guest post quite regular, that's my bet.

And I can tell you about one of your saddest guest posts. The one several days back when you said 'I'm not logging in right now, because everyone will call me a hypocrite and a cunt' :bawlin: You snowflake, never call anyone else that ever again. You're a twat Dean and you look an even bigger twat when you try to preach to others about the things that you do more often than anyone else on here.

After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed and replied to this post don't expect a reply back later today. Go and attempt to troll someone else today, I've said my piece on you for now.



Image


ENOUGH!!! You will not carry on again today in this thread and bore the shit out of everyone...go bugger off to your own thread.
I'll post where I want like anyone else.


You're building up to a flounce, aren't you.

Let me guess..spams every post.......announces he's leaving and it's not an idle threat.......a grovelling post to stooo asking to be let back in.......promises to ignore posts......spams posts using plagiarised insults.....

Come March, rinse and repeat. :gigglesnshit: Forgotten anything?
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 pm

guest wrote:Let me guess..spams every post.......announces he's leaving and it's not an idle threat.......a grovelling post to stooo asking to be let back in.......promises to ignore posts......spams posts using plagiarised insults.....

Come March, rinse and repeat. :gigglesnshit: Forgotten anything?

Please stop talking about Dean liked that
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Let me guess..spams every post.......announces he's leaving and it's not an idle threat.......a grovelling post to stooo asking to be let back in.......promises to ignore posts......spams posts using plagiarised insults.....

Come March, rinse and repeat. :gigglesnshit: Forgotten anything?

Please stop talking about Dean liked that

Dream on and trot away.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby dis » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Let me guess..spams every post.......announces he's leaving and it's not an idle threat.......a grovelling post to stooo asking to be let back in.......promises to ignore posts......spams posts using plagiarised insults.....

Come March, rinse and repeat. :gigglesnshit: Forgotten anything?

Please stop talking about Dean liked that

Dream on and trot away.


Trot on.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:37 pm

dis wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Let me guess..spams every post.......announces he's leaving and it's not an idle threat.......a grovelling post to stooo asking to be let back in.......promises to ignore posts......spams posts using plagiarised insults.....

Come March, rinse and repeat. :gigglesnshit: Forgotten anything?

Please stop talking about Dean liked that

Dream on and trot away.


Trot on.

Repetition is not a good look, so last year.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Moderately diverting guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:41 pm

guest wrote:
dis wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Let me guess..spams every post.......announces he's leaving and it's not an idle threat.......a grovelling post to stooo asking to be let back in.......promises to ignore posts......spams posts using plagiarised insults.....

Come March, rinse and repeat. :gigglesnshit: Forgotten anything?

Please stop talking about Dean liked that

Dream on and trot away.


Trot on.

Repetition is not a good look, so last year.

That's right, so last year.
User avatar
Moderately diverting guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 pm

Moderately diverting guest wrote:
guest wrote:Repetition is not a good look, so last year.

That's right, so last year.


very 2017. :shake head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests