DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Ha I knew Vam didn’t have the willpower to stick to her word and fuck off for good. It’s clear she’s been guest posting all day yesterday so her denials look so weak. This is about the only forum that she’s isn’t banned or unwelcome at or burned her bridges at no wonder she desperately wants to crawl back til between her legs.

Has she still not worked out why she’s disliked by so many people on so many forums she’s been on? Always someone else fault?

Dean was absolutely spot on about her.

:off head:

How high boss really does have come competition doesn’t she. :pmsl:

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:30 am

Dean is spot on? U do know he lies.......? :off head:
measurer

Postby VR6storm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 am

Busted! wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Esteemed guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:One of our esteemed guests mentioned 'identical' posting styles, PBU 'spotting' (for want of a better word) and other desperate clutching at straws to link me with who they BELIEVE i am, like multiple smiley usage and other cobblers. Well, sorry to disappoint (yes, really) but you're barking up the wrong tree

Oh rly? :leer:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/79693288/#Comment_79693288

So you're NOT madridista23, and your Dogs name is nothing to do with the car this Madrid guy drives?

That's some conincidence though :dunno:

Regarding the above post, I was under the impression that guests outing members was a no-no.

Hahahaha! VR6 has been well and truly busted :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Absolutely nothing to with it at all. Do a little further research as you appear to be on a roll here.....i'll have a cheese and tomato one please. :cuppaT:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:35 am

Guest wrote:Ha I knew Vam didn’t have the willpower to stick to her word and fuck off for good. It’s clear she’s been guest posting all day yesterday so her denials look so weak. This is about the only forum that she’s isn’t banned or unwelcome at or burned her bridges at no wonder she desperately wants to crawl back til between her legs.

Has she still not worked out why she’s disliked by so many people on so many forums she’s been on? Always someone else fault?

wasn't there a thread not long back asking how many times have people been banned? Vam posted in it I think. Do you know better then? How many forums has she been on? Come on spill!! :thumbsup:

Postby Judge Rinder Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Are you still pretending you ‘can’t remember’ if you were a weirdo and followed Lady M to this forum? :gigglesnshit:

I've constantly said that I most certainly didn't follow her here, I posted as a guest occasionally before she even signed up, but I wasn't sure if my first proper row on here as a member was with her, I'm pretty sure lots of people here sign up to say their piece, obviously some remain as guests probably because they know their own posting history doesn't stand up to scrutiny

but yeah I couldn't remember if my first stuff as a member was a row with M, turns out it wasn't

but hey if you keep saying it, it might stick

be careful though, M doesn't like her DS history mentioned

Oh gawd. You can’t even get your story straight and it’s changed 3 times now. First time it was brought up you admitted it when Lady M confirmed that yes you did follow her here and signed up to have a go. A bit creepy but at least you admitted it.

Yesterday this changed and you claimed you ‘can’t recall’ and today it’s changed yet again to a ‘no, you didn’t follow her here’.

This just shows what a liar you are. Moral of the story Hobs- if you’re going to lie, probably best to stick to one story and not 3. Definitely don’t change story from one day to the next as people will remember and spot the bullshit. All the best and have a lovely day. :wubwub:
Judge Rinder Guest

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:43 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

You’re off your rocker. It’s strange.
NastyNickers

Postby Creep Spotter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 am

Eugh. Creepy VR6 still has the Yates pic as his avvie. Can you imagine if one of the guys that usually gets attacked as being a sex pest or a stalker on here had a picture of one of the women members’ local pub as their avvie? .

Clearly they had to specifically search it out on the internet. It’s not just creepy but I think it also crosses the line especially given VR6’s previous unhealthy fixation on JRA. He reminds me a bit of squeaky Dox and how he used to behave.
Creep Spotter

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:50 am

Judge Rinder Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Are you still pretending you ‘can’t remember’ if you were a weirdo and followed Lady M to this forum? :gigglesnshit:

I've constantly said that I most certainly didn't follow her here, I posted as a guest occasionally before she even signed up, but I wasn't sure if my first proper row on here as a member was with her, I'm pretty sure lots of people here sign up to say their piece, obviously some remain as guests probably because they know their own posting history doesn't stand up to scrutiny

but yeah I couldn't remember if my first stuff as a member was a row with M, turns out it wasn't

but hey if you keep saying it, it might stick

be careful though, M doesn't like her DS history mentioned

Oh gawd. You can’t even get your story straight and it’s changed 3 times now. First time it was brought up you admitted it when Lady M confirmed that yes you did follow her here and signed up to have a go. A bit creepy but at least you admitted it.

Yesterday this changed and you claimed you ‘can’t recall’ and today it’s changed yet again to a ‘no, you didn’t follow her here’.

This just shows what a liar you are. Moral of the story Hobs- if you’re going to lie, probably best to stick to one story and not 3. Definitely don’t change story from one day to the next as people will remember and spot the bullshit. All the best and have a lovely day. :wubwub:

more bullshit

but I shall await the links

I can't recall why I actually joined, but my posting history clearly shows it wasn't to leap in and have a go at DR

the facts are -

I guest posted occasionally before I joined, I know this because I haven't guest posted since (except for a handful with HobbitNLI on them) this was also before she joined, so ergo I didn't follow her anywhere

I did not post anything to her for quite a while after I joined - my posting history search shows this

I can't remember the chain of events but the above are facts - when she said I joined to have a go I was like errrrr if you say so but as I said I couldn't recall, I then checked and nope that isn't what happened at all

now pop your green dress on and log in :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:56 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

that's the thing with some guests, no matter how calmly and patiently you explain your position they get the red mist, but I suppose that's part of the fun, knowing they are seething and yet curiously impotent

the sort of people that in the old days would write poison pen letters to the village scarlet woman
Last edited by HobbitFeet on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:03 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

that's the thing with some guests, no matter how calmly and patiently you explain your position they get the red mist, but I sippose that's part of the fun, knowing they are seething and yet curiously impotent

the sort of people that in the old days would write poison pen letters to the village scarlet woman

It’s pretty funny really. For all the shit they chuck about covens and angry and ranting at us, you know there’s someone really fucking raging, latching onto anyone and everything to try and get one over on the those very nasty women.

They are so very passionate.
NastyNickers

Postby VR6storm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Creep Spotter wrote:Eugh. Creepy VR6 still has the Yates pic as his avvie. Can you imagine if one of the guys that usually gets attacked as being a sex pest or a stalker on here had a picture of one of the women members’ local pub as their avvie? .

Clearly they had to specifically search it out on the internet. It’s not just creepy but I think it also crosses the line especially given VR6’s previous unhealthy fixation on JRA. He reminds me a bit of squeaky Dox and how he used to behave.

Hi Ya Creep Spotter.

The picture in my avvi is in the public domain. It's from Yates's own website.

Do you know what that means? It means ANYONE can look at it / see it anytime they want.
You're dressing this up like a dogs dinner. But please, do carry on. I'm having a right chuckle here
with all these know it all guests. What makes it all the more hilarious are the guesties who think
coincidence is fact.
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:05 pm

You know you're talking about stalker Hobbs there don't you nickers?

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:06 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

that's the thing with some guests, no matter how calmly and patiently you explain your position they get the red mist, but I suppose that's part of the fun, knowing they are seething and yet curiously impotent

I suppose that makes you and Dean the village bullies :mrgreen:

Postby creamcheese » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Styker is mildly cretinous.
creamcheese

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Creep Spotter wrote:Eugh. Creepy VR6 still has the Yates pic as his avvie. Can you imagine if one of the guys that usually gets attacked as being a sex pest or a stalker on here had a picture of one of the women members’ local pub as their avvie? .

Agreed. VR6 is one creepy fuck :pukeup:

Him crawling up hobbit's arse because he thought she'd defend him over the avi was utter cringe :gigglesnshit:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive