DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Match made in heaven wrote:Dean has been smitten with Hobbs since their DS flirting days, he just hides it better than her. :wubwub:

I don’t ever remember posting with her on DS...
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Dean wrote:
Match made in heaven wrote:Dean has been smitten with Hobbs since their DS flirting days, he just hides it better than her. :wubwub:

OooooooooooooOh burn!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:45 pm

TWATkins wrote:I'm jealous of all the attention JP was getting and want some for myself.

(What are we talking about and can someone break down the last 80 gajillion pages into a bite sized paragraph so I know why i'm shilling for attention ?)

VR8storm and HobbitFeet have been outed as stalkers and are desperately trying to cover their tracks.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

OooooooooooooOh burn!

That's got to hurt... :ooer:

Postby Made 4 U » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Don't worry Hobbit, he remembers you but he doesn't want Poca to know about it. :wubwub:
Made 4 U

Postby dis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 pm

That Venebles thread on DS is annoying me, because I keep going back to read it.

At first I thought Anais was quite reasonable in some of her posts (although that might have been on an earlier thread) but now she just seems like a right know it all and a wee bit uppity. She seem to be talking a smidgen of shit now about how much she knows about what she knows, if indeed she knows anything. It's quite addictive to read and it's pissing me off because of what the thread is about.
dis

Postby dis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:51 pm

I've been smitten with Hobbit for years :wubbers:
dis

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:I'm jealous of all the attention JP was getting and want some for myself.

(What are we talking about and can someone break down the last 80 gajillion pages into a bite sized paragraph so I know why i'm shilling for attention ?)

VR8storm and HobbitFeet have been outed as stalkers and are desperately trying to cover their tracks.

Hobbit hasn't been outed as a stalker because she isn't one, you moron. :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

OooooooooooooOh burn!

You'd deny all knowledge too. Did you catch the boat race on it? :paranoid:

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

OooooooooooooOh burn!

Are you under the impression we were old friends or something? :dunno:
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:53 pm

I have no idea over half of it but its probably best not to know!
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:53 pm

dis wrote:

She's like Burt Reynolds.

Very reliable but she's got a moustache.

Postby Price of fish » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:55 pm

dis wrote:

So?
Price of fish

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:55 pm

dis wrote:That Venebles thread on DS is annoying me, because I keep going back to read it.

At first I thought Anais was quite reasonable in some of her posts (although that might have been on an earlier thread) but now she just seems like a right know it all and a wee bit uppity. She seem to be talking a smidgen of shit now about how much she knows about what she knows, if indeed she knows anything. It's quite addictive to read and it's pissing me off because of what the thread is about.

5 days non-stop posting - anus32 talks shite and it's getting worse. Works for the prison service my arse.

Probably a volunteer 'appropriate adult' role and has only been one twice.

I know she is talking crap.

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:55 pm

dis wrote:That Venebles thread on DS is annoying me, because I keep going back to read it.

Yeah I was the same when I started reading it.

She is a proper nutcase. I looked in yesterday and came straight back out and trying not to look again. The more it was going on the more unhinged she was becoming
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive